Best Campsite in Rishikesh-From Campfire to beach games,waterfall to body surfing in the River etc
Talk of a camping, Bagheera River Retreat has all the right components to make your camping experience a nice one.From evening Campfire to beach games, waterfall experience to body surfing in the River, Rafting to Adventure activities and treks, Bagheera River Retreat has all the necessary ingredients to match your expectations in a camp.Great ambience, comfortable cottages ,delectable food and very friendly and courteous staff, you can not ask for more.The live music, bonfire, swimming pool overlooking the river ganges on one side and beautiful mountains with water falls on the other side, is a treat to the eyes.
Rishikesh Overview: Rishikesh is considered as one of the important pilgrimages in Uttrakhand. Thus, it has numerous temples and few sacred ghats which attract tourist throughout the year. The place is also replete with Yoga Ashrams and is hub for enthralling adventure activities like white-water river rafting and bungee jumping & many more.
Day 01: Bagheera River Retreat, Rishikesh
If you are deciding to give Bungee Jumping a miss from this Rishikesh Itinerary, you can opt to visit Laxman Jhula, an architectural marvel. There are many temples located in vicinity, enough to help you spend some quality time in peace, admiring the serene river. Don’t forget to try some street food here as well. A prominent temple near Laxman Jhula is Kailash Niketan Temple, a temple with 13 storeys. The view from the top of this temple is just spectacular! Do consider this attraction an integral part of your Rishikesh Itinerary.
Day 02: Rishikesh
Morning before breakfast, proceed for River rafting for 16 kms (Additional cost).Later back to hotel. Overnight stay.
Day 03: Bagheera River Retreat, Rishikesh
On the last day of Rishikesh, you can visit (on your own) Triveni Ghat and Neelkanth Mahadev Temple. We would recommend you to visit Triveni Ghat in the evening so that you can also witness the evening Ganga Arti here. Elated with the trip, you can now start your journey back, reminiscing the sweet memories.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where it’s clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in (as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the
starting & ending point of the vehicle).
12. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1. Welcome drink on arrival (non-alcoholic)
2. 1N Accommodation on double sharing in well-appointed Tents
3. Buffet Meals at Camp (01 Breakfast ,01 Lunch, 01 Dinner per night stay)
4. Evening Campfire with light Veg snacks and in house music (Subject to weather conditions)
5. Beach Activities (Volleyball, Body surfing etc.)
6. 1 Stretch of River Rafting (Marine drive to shivpuri)- *To/Fro Transfers are not included
7. Complimentary usage of swimming pool and
8. Access to private water fall
9. Complimentary Trekking (on request)
11. All Taxes.
1. GST Extra on Total billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check
Out/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, Vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc
-36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before Departure: 50% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund
- Non - Refundable Booking, Any Misc. Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be
BEST TIME TO VISIT RISHIKESH:
October to February:
These months constitute the winter season in Rishikesh and see an average temperature of 19 degree C to 27 degree C. Despite the slight chill, this season is ideal for rafting and many travellers often visit Rishikesh during this time. January is the coldest month in Rishikesh and it is advisable to carry heavy woollens during this time.
March to June:
March boasts of a favourable weather to try rafting and also be a part of the famous International Yoga festival. These months constitute the summer season in Rishikesh where June is the hottest month with temperatures rising up to 35 degree Celsius. However, the crowds are less, making it a good time to enjoy a peaceful vacation in this little town. Though rafting is closed but during this time, many hoteliers offer great discounts from June onwards.
July to September:
Rishikesh receives average rainfall during the monsoon months starting from July to September. Owing to rains, the water level increases and rafting is closed. Discounts continue to lure budget travellers in the monsoon season as well. Although June can be hot, Rishikesh is a beautiful destination and has charm in all seasons.