2N Barkot, 1N Harsil, 1N Uttarkashi, 1N Guptkashi, 1N Kedarnath, 1N Sitapur, 1N Badrinath, 1N Rudraprayag
2N Barkot,1N Harsil,1N Uttarkashi,1N Guptkashi,1N Kedarnath,1N Sitapur,1N Badrinath,1N Rudraprayag
Nestled among the serene heights of the great Himalayas are four pilgrim-destinations namely Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath, known collectively as Char Dham. These pilgrimage centres draw the maximum numbers of pilgrims each year, thus becoming the most important hubs of religious travel in whole of Northern India.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 01: HARIDWAR– BARKOT (185 Km / 7 to 8 hrs)
Upon arrival in Haridwar meeting and assistance drive for Barkot, located on the foot of Yamunotri. Drive via Mussoorie and visit Kempt Falls on the way (If time permits). On arrival at Barkot, check-in to your hotel/camp. Rest of the day is free to relax and store your energy for the Pahad (hill) Yatra of Yamunotri the next day. Dinner and Overnight stay at Barkot. Lunch at – On direct payment basis
Barkot - Barkot is a town and a nagar palika in Uttarkashi District in the state of Uttarakhand, India. It is located on the banks of the Yamuna river. Barkot is located 48 km from Yamunotri. NH-123 and NH-94 are major highways connecting in Barkot.
Note – During day 2 in Rishikesh / Haridwar it will take 3 to 4 hrs to get hill permit / certificate and Clarence of transport for Chardham Yatra.
Day 02: BARKOT/ KHRSHALI– YAMUNOTRI– BARKOT (36 Km / 2 hrs & Start trek 05 KM Each Side)
After breakfast, depart for Hanumanchatti (40 Km), Janki Chatti (8 km). Here you will begin the First Pahad Yatra of Yamunotri (5 Km trek). You can hire a Doli or a horse, for your trek (Cost Not Included). The trek passes through lush green valley, a profusion of conifers, rhododendrons, cacti and several species of Himalayan shrubs. Yamunotri (altitude 3,291 m), the western most shrine of the Char Dhams, is dominated by Banderpunch (6,361 m). Yamunotri is the source of the river Yamuna, the twin sister of Varna, the Lord of Death. Yamuna is also the daughter of Surya the Sun. The actual source of the river originates from Champasar Glacier 1 km a head of the shrine, at an altitude of 4,321 mts. On arrival by afternoon in Yamunotri take holy dip in Yamuna River and perform Pooja, and take the same route back to Barkot, check in at Hotel / Camp. Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel in Barkot.Lunch at – On direct payment basis
Yamunotri - Yamunotri Temple is situated in the western region of Garhwal Himalayas at an altitude of 3,291 metres in Uttarkashi district, Uttarakhand. The temple is dedicated to Goddess Yamuna and has a black marble idol of the goddess.
Day 03: BARKOT – DHARALI (HARSIL) (165 Km/ 07-08 hrs Journey)
After breakfast drive 165 kms to Reach Harshil, & evening free for Relax. Dinner & overnight stay at Harshil.Lunch at – On direct payment basis
Harsil – Unexplored Valley - Harsil is an unspoiled and hidden jewel of Uttrakhand state offering ample scope for people seeking peace and serenity in the lap of Himalayas. It is situated on the bank of Bhagirathi River (Ganga River) at an elevation of 2620 mts above sea level enthusiasts and nature lovers. Dense deodar forest, gushing water of Bhagirathi, chirping of birds, salubrious environment and serene environs are the highlights of this little secluded destination.
Day 04: DHARALI (HARSIL) – GANGOTRI – UTTARKASHI (155 Km / 06-07 Hrs.)
Early morning breakfast at hotel and drive to Gangotri. Nestled in the magnificent Garhwal Himalayas, Gangotri is set at an altitude of 3048 mts. Upon arrival at Gangotri take a holy dip in the sacred river Ganges which is also called Bhagirathi at its origin Visit the Gangotri Temple. The 18th century's temple dedicated to Goddess Ganga is located near a sacred stone where King Bhagirathi worshipped Lord Shiva. Ganga is believed to have touched earth at this spot. The temple is an exquisite 20 ft. high structure made of white granite. After performing Pooja Late afternoon drive back to Uttarkashi. Dinner & Overnight stay at Uttarkashi.Lunch at – On direct payment basis
Uttarkashi & Vishwanath Temple - Situated on the banks of River Bhagirathi is Uttarkashi, an important pilgrim centre which is often equated with Kashi (Varanasi). It is situated at an elevation of 1150 meters. During Megh Mela, people visit Uttarkashi to take a holy dip in Bhagirathi along with their village deity. Dedicated to Lord Shiva, Kashi Vishwanath Temple is an ancient and the most famous temple in Uttarkashi. It is said to have initially been built by Sage Parshuram and which was later renovated by Maharani Khaneti, wife of Sudarshan Shah in 1857. The Shivling is 60 cms in height and 90 cms in circumference. This is the most important shrine of Uttarkashi and should not be missed if you are traveling to this part of the country.
Day 05: UTTARKASHI – GUPTKASHI/SITAPUR (190 Km / 8 to 9 hrs)
After early morning breakfast check out from the hotel and drive for Guptkashi/Rampur/Sitapur. On arrival check in at hotel. Rest of the day free to explore the Guptkashi town. Dinner and Overnight stay in Guptkashi/Rampur/Sitapur hotel/Camps.Lunch at – On direct payment basis
Guptkashi - Guptakashi, Gupta Kashi or Guptkashi is a fairly large town located at an elevation of 1,319 metres (4,327 ft) in the Kedar-khanda ('khanda' means "sector"), in Garhwal Himalayas of Rudraparyag district in Uttrakhand, India. It is known for its ancient Vishwanath Temple dedicated to the god Shiva, which is similar to the one in Varanasi (Kashi). The other well-known temple here is dedicated to Ardhanareshvara, a half man half woman form of Shiva and Parvati. The name Guptakashi has legendary significance linked to the Pandavas, the heroes of the Hindu epic Mahabharata .Its religious importance is considered next to that of Varanasi, believed to be the most pious of all Hindu pilgrimage places.
Day 06: GUPTKASHI/SITAPUR – SONPRAYAG – KEDARNATH (30 Km OR 18 Kms drives + 20 Km trek / 07-08 Hrs ) Early morning after breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Sonprayag. From where, you will start your 20 km trek to Kedarnath. You can hire a Doli or a horse, for your trek (Cost Not Included). Mandakini, one of the main tributaries of the Ganges originates at Kedarnath and flows through Gaurikund. Trudging with you are pilgrims chanting "Jai Bholenath." Sometimes the mist would envelop the mountains and slowly lift away, revealing a shiny blinding-white peak that threatens to rupture the skies. On arrival check in at Govt. Camps/Lodges. Dinner and Overnight at Govt. Camps/Lodges.Lunch at – on direct payment basis
Kedarnath - Kedarnath Mandir is a Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Shiva. It is on the Garhwal Himalayan range near the Mandakini river in Kedarnath, Uttarakhand in India.
Day 07: KEDARNATH – SONPARYAG – GUPTKASHI / SITAPUR (20 Km trek down/18 Kms OR 30 Kms Drives / 05-10 Kms hotel drive)
Early morning you get up before dawn and after taking bath you are at the temple by 4:45 am for the 'Abhishek' to Kedarnath Shiva. Everyone can go inside Garbha Griha and touch the idol. You can also prostrate with your head touching the deity etc. After darshan and puja you come out of the temple and return to the Camps / Lodges. Later you'll start the return trek of 20 km from Kedarnath to Sonprayag. The vehicles wait for you in Sonprayag Car Parking and you'll drive to your hotel (Sitapur)/Guptkashi. Dinner and Overnight at Rampur /Sitapur/Guptkashi.Lunch at – on direct payment basis
Day 08: SITAPUR/GUPTKASHI – JOSHIMATH – BADRINATH (240 Km OR 190 Kms / 8to 9 hrs)
This morning, you check out of the hotel and drive to Badrinath via Joshimath. After driving through some wonderful Ghat road you arrive at Badrinath. On arrival check into the hotel. After some rest and refreshments you are all set to go to Badrinath Temple for darshan in the evening. But first you have to go to Tapt Kund (Hot Spring), take bath and then go to the temple. Dedicated to Lord Vishnu, the temple of Shri Badrinath Ji is 15 meters in height, built in the form of a cone with a small cupola of a gilt bull and spire. Later back to hotel. Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel.Lunch at – on direct payment basis
Badrinath - Badrinath or Badrinarayan Temple is a Hindu temple dedicated to Vishnu which is situated in the town of Badrinath in Uttarakhand, India. The temple and town form one of the four Char Dham and Chota Char Dham pilgrimage sites.
Day 09: BADRINATH – JOSHIMATH-RUDRAPARYAG-SRINAGAR (185 Km / 7 to 8 hrs)
This morning, go for Badrinath darshan. After darshan return back to hotel, breakfast at hotel and proceed for Badrinath local sightseeing visit Mana Village, Vyas Gufa, Ganesh Gufa, and Mata Murti temple. Afternoon driver back to Srinagar via Karanprayag & Rudraprayag. Rudraprayag is a small pilgrim town on the holy confluence of river Alaknanda and Mandakini. On arrival check in at hotel. Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel.Lunch at – on direct payment basis
Mana Village: Mana is a village in the district of Chamoli in the Indian state of Uttarakhand, located at an altitude of 3,200 meters. Mana is the last Indian village situated at Indo-China Border.
Vyas Gufa: At a distance of 5.5 Km from Badrinath Bus Stand, Vyas Gufa is an ancient cave located on the banks of Saraswati River at Man Village in the Chamoli District of Uttarakhand. Vyas Gufa is believed to be the place where sage Vyas composed the Mahabharata epic with the help of Lord Ganesha.A distinct feature of the temple is the roof which resembles the pages from the collection of his holy scripts.
Day 10: SRINAGAR-DEVPARAYAG – HARIDWAR (145 Km / 5 to 6 hrs)
Morning breakfast at hotel, and you are on your last lap of this Chardham Yatra journey. Drive back to Haridwar. On reaching Haridwar transfer to Railway Station / Bus Stand / Dehradun Airport.Lunch at – on direct payment basis
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11.In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the
starting & ending point of the vehicle).
12. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
1. 02 Nights Stay in Barkot
2. 01 Nights Stay in Harsil
3. 01 Nights Stay in Uttarkashi
4. 01 Nights Stay in Guptkashi
5. 01 Nights Stay in Kedarnath
6. 01 Nights Stay in Sitapur
7. 01 Nights Stay in Badrinath
8. 01 Nights Stay in Rudraprayag
9. All buffet breakfast & dinner at the hotels mentioned. (Except Kedarnath )
10. All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary
11. Below 5 Yrs Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
12. Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
13. All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver's allowances.
14. All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes.
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
13. Train fare / Air Fare
-36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before Departure: 50% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund
- Non - Refundable Booking, Any Misc. Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be
Chardham Yatra is the most popular spiritual yatra starting from April-May and continues till Oct-Nov every year in Uttarakhand India. This is the best time to visit Char Dhams and enjoy the scenic beauty of the environment and nature. It comprises of 4 destinations namely Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath.
CODE - PAVCK060619-SI