4N Honolulu, 2N Kauai, 3N Maui
4N Honolulu, 2N Kauai, 3N Maui, Breakfast, City tour, Transfers
Honolulu, on the island of Oahus south shore, is capital of Hawaii and gateway to the U.S. island chain. Kauai is an island in the Central Pacific, part of the Hawaiian archipelago. It's nicknamed "the Garden Isle" thanks to the tropical rainforest covering much of its surface.Maui is an island in the Central Pacific, part of the Hawaiian archipelago. Sprawling Haleakala National Park encompasses the islands highest peak, volcanic Haleakala, as well as the pools and waterfalls of Oheo Gulch, accessed via scenic, winding Hana Highway.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 01 - Welcome to Hawaii: - Welcome to Oahu Island! Oahu is a mix of natural, historical and cultural experiences. You’ll enjoy Waikiki beach, and the picturesque Pali lookout, to name a few points of interest. Wherever you go, whatever you do on Oahu, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to enjoy this island’s treasures all the while being showered with the Aloha Spirit of Hawaii.
Day 02 - Pearl Harbor & Historical Honolulu City Tour: - Today you will take a tour to visit the Arizona Memorial & Pearl Harbor, where we will transport you to the morning of December 7, 1941 as you re-live the moment that thrust America into World War II. Your journey continues with a visit to Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific & Courts of the Missing. Then you will see Honolulu's historic district which drive by `Iolani Palace, the only royal palace on American soil, Kawaiahao Church, the State Library and Archives and much more. (Meals: B)
Day 03 - Polynesian Cultural Show & Deluxe Circle Island Tour: - Today you will go on the Circle Island Tour, which lets you explore the historical, scenic, & cultural highlights of Oahu. The tour includes Diamond Head, Hanauma Bay, Dole Plantation, famous North Shore beaches, the Hawai'i Temple & more. Then you will experience H?, a Polynesian Cultural Show, the symbolic story of Mana and his beloved Lani, punctuated by Polynesian dance, music & blazing fire knives, featuring over 100 Polynesian natives, special effects, animation & surround sound. It is a Pacific isle saga of birth & death, love & family, triumph & tragedy. (Meals: B)
Day 04 - Diamond Head Scenic Coast Tour: - Today, you will head east towards Makapuu Point, Oahu's southeastern tip & an amazing lookout point. Then you're off to the nearby Halona Blowhole, an underwater lava tube that shoots water high into the air when waves flow into it. From here you also have a great view of Sandy Beach. Your tour guide will show you Kahala, the Beverly Hills of Oahu. It's where Hawaii's millionaires have their multi-million dollar mansions, surrounded by meticulously manicured, tropical gardens. (Meals: B)
Day 05 - Honolulu – Kauai: - Today you will get on a plane to transfer to Kauai. Welcome to Kauai – From the soaring cliffs of the Napali Coast to the vast chasms of the Waimea Canyon, Kauai embraces the senses like no other destination. Discover 50-miles of heavenly beaches & the charming historic small towns with no building taller than a coconut tree. You will check into your hotel and have the rest of the day at your leisure. (Meals: B)
Day 06 - Kauai - Waimea Canyon Tour: - Today you will go on a Kauai Waimea Canyon Experience & Wailua River Tour. Today you will enjoy a day filled with the lush beauty, legends and saga of Hawaii’s “Garden Isle.” Waimea Canyon is over 10 miles long & almost 4,000 feet deep this was formed by erosion & the catastrophic collapse of the volcano that created Kauai. Then go for a river boat cruise on Wailua River, sail up this historic & sacred river. (Meals: B)
Day 07 - Kauai – Maui: - Today you will board a plane to Maui. Welcome to Maui – Discover your own reason to love Maui. From the seaside streets of Lahaina, the lovely beaches of Kaanapali, over 120-miles of beaches, the arts & culture of Kahului and one of the best places to whale watch in the world. The Road to Hana has 600 curves & 54 bridges & is one of the world’s most scenic drives. You will check into your hotel & have the rest of the day at your leisure. (Meals: B)
Day 08 - Maui - Hana Rainforest Adventure Tour: - Today, you will go on the Hana Rainforest Adventure Tour. Feast your eyes on bamboo jungles, breezy Eucalyptus groves & roadside fruit stands. You will see Paia Town, which is the “surf capital of the world.” Onward to Kaumahina State Park, where there are several trails uphill from the ocean to Keanae Lookout. You will also see the black sand on an ancient lava flow includes sea cliffs, lava tubes, arches & the beach in Waianapanap State Park & Beach. (Meals: B)
Day 09 - Maui - City Tour: - Today you will go on a Historical Valley & City Tour, you will see Maui’s most popular sights. Iao Valley is a tranquil, lush paradise of exotic plants & natural pools. From there, you’ll head to the little historic fishing village of Lahaina, now a mecca for shoppers & anyone seeking fun. Check out the 110-year-old Banyan tree, the Pioneer Inn Hotel built in 1906 & the wharf’s bits of history that have been carefully preserved. Since the 1700s, when King Kamehameha made it his home, Lahaina has been a casual place of merriment. (Meals: B)
Day 10 - Departure from Maui: - After breakfast, spend some time at leisure. Depart for the airport to board your flight for next Destination. (Meals: B)
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
• International package is valid for indian market (unless specified).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
• Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• We cannot be held responsible for any refusal of Visa/Refusal of on arrival visa/Delay in issuance of visa.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry, Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• No Intercity surface transfers are included unless specified in the package.
• We are not responsible for any baggage charges for the Clients.
• We are not responsible for any missed breakfast due to flight timing.
• Most hotels normally have check in time 1400-1600hrs/ Check Out 1000-1100hrs International (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Check-out. (Subject to availability).
- 4 Nights stay in Honolulu
- 2 Nights stay in Kauai
- 3 Nights stay in Maui
- Daily Breakfast
- Airport- Hotel-Airport Transfers
- Pearl Harbor & Honolulu City tour
- Polynesian Cultural Show & Deluxe Circle Island tour
- Diamond Head Scenic Coast tour
- Waimea Canyon Bus tour
- Hana Rainforest Bus tour
- Maui City tour
- Tour & transfer on SIC Basis
• Visa Charges
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• Incidental Charges Must be paid by clients
• GST 9% wef 22 Jan 2017( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
• Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
• Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.
Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.