3N San Francisco, 2N Las Vegas, 4N Los Angeles
3N San Francisco, 2N Las Vegas, 4N Los Angeles, Breakfast, City tour, Entrance ticket, Transfers
The Western United States, commonly referred to as the American West, the Far West, or simply the West, traditionally refers to the region comprising the westernmost states of the United States.San Francisco, in northern California, is a hilly city on the tip of a peninsula surrounded by the Pacific Ocean and San Francisco BayLas Vegas, in Nevadas Mojave Desert, is a resort city famed for its vibrant nightlife, centered around 24-hour casinos and other entertainment optionsLos Angeles is a sprawling Southern California city and the center of the nations film and television industry
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 01 - San Francisco: -
Fly to San Francisco, one of the few North American cities to achieve the legendary status of such places as Paris or London. The city's well-known hills offer stunning views of the Pacific Ocean and San Francisco Bay, and feature a wide array of shops, restaurants, and cosmopolitan nightlife. In addition to this, San Francisco is a gateway to Silicon Valley, America's premier high-technology center. Upon arrival, check in to the hotel.
Day 02 - San Francisco City Tour: -
Today we proceed on a sightseeing tour of San Francisco. You will visit the famous Golden Gate Bridge, with the world’s highest bridge towers. Continue on to Twin Peaks, Lombard Street, Cable Car, Pier 39, Nob Hill, Civic Center, Union Square, Fisherman’s Wharf, Palace of Fine Arts & other highlights. (Meals: B)
Day 03 - Yosemite National Park Day Trip: -
Travel to Yosemite National Park. Explore the unequaled splendors of glacier-hewn Yosemite National Park with its magnificent waterfalls and spectacular gorges. This is wonderland of spectacular lakes, giant granite domes, towering pinnacles, cascading waterfalls and lush forests. Here we will see some of the parks famous sights such as El Capitan Half Dome. Drive back to San Francisco in the evening. (Meals: B)
Day 04 - Las Vegas: -
Depart in the morning for your flight to Las Vegas. On arrival, transfer to your hotel. In the evening, we proceed for a city tour of Las Vegas experiencing the spectacular Colorful Dancing Fountain water fountains of the Bellagio, the Pirate Ships at Treasure Island, Stratosphere Tower, Downtown Vegas, and of course Fremont street, where over 12 million lights create a free show with pumping music. (Meals: B)
Day 05 - Grand Canyon (Optional):-
Spend the day at leisure OR take the Grand Canyon Tour bus or air (Optional). Don’t forget the new Wonder of the West, The SKYWALK. In the evening, take the Las Vegas Night Flight (OPTIONAL), a Helicopter Ride over dazzling night time Vegas, take in a fabulous show, or visit any of the free shows such as the Sirens of Treasure Island and much more. (Meals: B)
Day 06 - Las Vegas - Los Angeles: -
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel, and then fly/bus to Los Angeles. Later, enjoy a city tour of Los Angeles. We will drive you through the “Entertainment capital of the world,” Hollywood, Hollywood Walk of Fame, Beverly Hills, Grumman Chinese Theater, Sunset Strip, Rodeo Drive for the world’s most expensive shopping, and Chinatown for some good bargains. (Meals: B)
Day 07 - Los Angeles - Universal Studios: -
Join us today for a tour of Universal Studios, which has always been known for its innovative rides and attractions and is designed to let visitors experience the movies like never before. A trip to Universal is like a trip into the heart of Hollywood. With films and TV shows always in production, one never knows who they might see wandering the sidewalks of the park. (Meals: B)
Day 08 - Sea World - San Diego: -
Today we proceed to Sea World, one of the most fascinating marine life parks. Here, you shall discover Sea World’s many attractions. We dare you to take a one-of-a kind water coaster thrill ride through the mysterious lost city of Atlantis. Soar through danger on a jet copter ride to the Wild Arctic. At Sea World, touch, feed or get face to face with awesome and amazing wild animals. (Meals: B)
Day 09 - Disney Land - Los Angeles: -
Today you will visit Disney Land, where storybook fantasy is everyday reality and Disney classics are brought to life. From the moment you step onto Main Street USA, you are transported to a place where the cares of the outside world seem to magically melt away. (Meals: B)
Day 10 - Departure from Los Angeles: -
After breakfast, spend some time at leisure. Depart for the airport to board your flight for next destination. (Meals: B)
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alterate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together. Child with Extra Bed (Below 12 yrs) & Child without Extra Bed (Below 7 yrs).
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
1. 3 Nights stay in San Francisco
2. 2 Night stay in Las Vegas
3. 4 Night stay in Los Angeles
4. Daily Breakfast
5. Airport - Hotel - Airport Transfers
6. City Tour: San Francisco, Las Vegas, Los Angeles,
7. Entrance Tickets with transfers: Yosemite National Park, Universal Studio, Disney Land, Sea World
8. Tours & transfer on SIC basis
Optional cost per person:
1. Las Vegas Helicopter ride INR 8200 p.p.
2. Grand Canyon Air INR 11700 p.p.
3. Grand Canyon West Rim Bus Tour with Skywalk INR 12990 p.p.
2. GST Extra on Total Billing
3. Visa Charges
4. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
5. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ New Year Eve /Christmas Eve/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
6. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
7. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
8. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
9. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
10. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
11. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
12. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
13. Anything not mentioned under inclusions.
14. ROE Fluctuation will be borne by the traveller.
15. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
USA Best time to Visit:-
The late spring in May and June is my favourite time of year to visit the northern half of the US. You'll find pleasant temperatures and sunny days, coupled with greater accessibility into national parks but without the crowds of the summer season.