3N Istanbul, 1N Kusadasi, 1N Marmaris, 1N Antalya, 1N Nigde, 1N Avanos, 1N Safranbolu
3N Istanbul,1N Kusadasi,1N Marmaris,1N Antalya,1N Nigde,1N Avanos,1N Safranbolu (Join in Group)
In this package you explore the Cities- Istanbul, Kusadasi, Marmaris, Antalya, Nidge, Avanos, Safranbolu. Hightlight of this package, you will visiting cable car ride up to the Pierre Loti viewpoint and we will look round the Mosque of Suleyman the Magnificent, boat trip on the Bosphorus, Saint Johns Basilica, after it, the house of the Virgin Mary and the archaeological site (tickets included), a two- hour boat trip to see LYCIAS ROYAL TOMBS, A stop in KARAMAN where we visit TARTAN EVI, GOREME Valley, SAFRANBOLU, EYDINPINAR etc.
Istanbul Overview: Istanbul is the largest city in Turkey and is a major location on the world tourism map. The main attractions of Istanbul vary from towering minarets to steamy bathhouses and underground Byzantine cisterns. Holidays in Istanbul will surely be memorable for travellers, whether one is travelling alone or accompanied by friends and family. The Blue Mosque, built in the early 17th century, gathers a lot of visitors every year and is one amongst the few mosques that have six minarets.
Kusadasi Overview: Kusadas? is a beach resort town.A jumping-off point for visiting the classical ruins at nearby Ephesus (or Efes), it’s also a major cruise ship destination. Its seafront promenade, marina, and harbor are lined with hotels and restaurants. Just offshore on Pigeon Island is a walled Byzantine castle that once guarded the town, connected to the mainland via causeway.
Marmaris Overview: Marmaris sits in a valley between pine-forested mountains and clear waters, which are popular sailing and diving destinations.
Antalya Overview: On a trip to Antalya, visitors can explore the charming old city of Kaleici, visit the fortified Roman Port of Yat Limani, climb atop the tower of Hidirlik Kulesi for spectacular views of the harbour, and experience a child-like delight visiting Antalya Aquarium, the world's largest tunnel aquarium featuring rare marine species. The Hadrian's Gate is an ancient entrance to the Old City that invites tourists to explore its winding streets and discover treasures of a bygone era.
Nidge Overview: Nigde is a small town of Turkey in Central Anatolia.
Avanos Overview: Avanos Pottery is famous throughout Turkey. Locals take clay from the nearby Red River and turn it into perfectly formed pottery and ceramic pieces.
Safranbolu Overview: Safranbolu is famous for its charmingly well preserved Ottoman Turkish houses dotted around its cobbled streets, as well as other famed must see architecture. Safranbolu was placed in the world Cultural Heritage list by UNESCO in appreciation of the successful efforts in the preservation of its heritage as a whole. Safranbolu has deserved its real name for its houses.
Tentative Tour Plan:
01 FRI. Istanbul.-
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Arrival. Transfer to the hotel.
Welcome to Europe!!!. Transfer to hotel and free time.You will receive information about the start of the circuitduring the afternoon, or you can check the informative panelsin the hotel reception area.
02 SAT. Istanbul
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Sighseeing tour.Cable car to Pierre Loti viewpoint. Night transfer to Taksim.
A sightseeing tour of the city lasting about two hours,taking in the walls, the Golden Horn, the fishing district, and Taksim. We will skirt round the Topkapi Palace and admire the exterior of Hagia Sophia.On our tour, we will include a cable car ride up to the Pierre Loti viewpoint and we will look round the Mosque of Suleyman the Magnificent (the largest in Istanbul). We find ourselves in a city built in two continents.At the end of the afternoon we will provide a transfer to the Taksim neighbourhood, the most commercialised and lively area of the city. There will be time to dine in one of its many restaurants, and you can also take the old tram that crosses the area or go to see the nearby Galata Tower.
03 SUN. Istanbul.-
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Boat trip on the Bosphorus.
Today we include a boat trip on the Bosphorus that willlast about two hours. We will undertake the trip on a boat exclusively for Europamundo travellers. The Bosphorus is a strait that connects the Black Sea with the Sea of Marmara, which separates Istanbul into two parts: the European part and the Asian one. We will enjoy seeing the liveliness of the strait with its multitude of boats. We will pass under the two bridges that unite Europe and Asia and we will admirethe palaces of the sultans, the typical wooden houses and the Ottoman villas. Free time (an additional visit with tickets and lunch inside the Topkapi Palace is available).
04 MON. Istanbul- Bandirma- Ephesus- Kusadasi
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Ferry over the Marmara. Ephesus. Dinner included.
We left early from Istanbul. We crosed by fast ferry (variable schedules according to seasons and months) the Sea of Marmara, after about two hours of crossing, we arrived at the port of BANDIRMA (or Yalova according to schedules). We continued route through the interior of Turkey. At the beginning of the afternoon we arrive at EPHESUS, the best preserved ancient city of Asia Minor; 2000 years ago it had a quarter of a million inhabitants. We know Saint John Basilica, after it, the house of the Virgin Mary and the archaeological site (tickets included). We then continue to KUSADASI, a popular coastal town with a lot of atmosphere, commercial life and a small castle. Dinner and accommodation.
05 TUE. Kusadasi- Bodrum- Marmaris
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Views over the Aegean. BeautifulBodrum. Dinner included.
We leave for Bodrum, a very beautiful fortified city of Greekorigin. You can visit its castle, stroll through its streets full of life and tourism or go around its sports marina. Afterlunch, we go on our way to MARM ARIS, another very beautiful coastal tourist enclave with its castle, its marina and its fountains. Dinner and Accommodation.
06 WED. Marmaris- Dalyan- Antalya
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Contrasts of landscapes. Boat trip.Dinner included.
We leave for DALYAN, an incredible place by a navigableriver. We include a two- hour boat trip to see LYCIA’S ROYAL TOMBS, and still on the boat, we go on to a large lake where we stop at the thermal springs. If you want, you can bathe in the warm waters or have a mud bath! Time for lunch in one of the numerous restaurants in DAYLAN by the river. Continuation to ANTALYA, we will make a brief visit to this coastal city of more than a million inhabitants, the door of Adrian, the Ottoman district and its great waterfall that falls straight into the sea. Dinner and accommodation.
07 THU. Antalya- Aspendos- Side- Karaman- Nigde
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Contrast of the Anatolian regionbetween the coast and the high mountains . Dinner included.
We leave Antalya for ASPENDOS, we visit the Roman theatre which many believe to be the best preserved in the world. After this in SIDE we can admire the Greek temple of Apollo by the sea. Time to stroll around the port and through its streets full of life. Amidst impressive countryside we cross the Taurus Mountains, their peaks of over 3,500 metres in height are snow- covered for a large part of the year. A stop in KARAMAN where we visit TARTAN EVI, an ancient Ottoman mansion. Continuation to the region of Cappadocia. NIGDE, dinner and accommodation. Note: Sometimes the Tartan Evi may be closed, in which case the visit would be replaced by another to a mansion of similar characteristics in Cappadocia.
08 FRI. Nigde- Cappadocia- Avanos
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: landscapes with spectacular shapes. Picturesque towns. Dinner included.
A full day in the fantastic region of CAPPADOCIA, with its lunar landscapes, its churches and troglodyte villages. We start by visiting GUMUSLER, an incredible seventh century underground monastery with maybe the best Byzantine frescoes in Turkey. In KAYMAKLI we will see theunderground city that could house 30,000 people. We will visit the natural fortress of UCHISAR.After lunch, we will see the GOREME Valley with its open-air museum and its churches dug out of the rocks, entrance included. Hotel in AVANOS. Dinner included.
09 SAT. Avanos- Hacibecktas- Ankara- Safranbolu
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Turkey´s interior whose landscape changes as we get closer to the Black Sea.Traditional Turkish tea. Dinner included. We have a fantastic day in the heart of Anatolia. With the utmost respect to the pilgrims (suitable clothes, silence recommended in the sanctuaries), we visit HACIBECKTAS, the sanctuary guards the tomb of Hacibecktas, a Sufi mystic of the 13th Century. After that, we continue to ANKARA, where we leave a free time to walk around and have lunch in the thriving center of the city. We continue towards the north of Turkey. The landscapes become greener. SAFRANBOLU; arrival in this wonderful little city which was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It was an important stopping point on the caravan routes. In the couryard of a magnificent old Caravanserail we will include a traditional Turkish tea. Dinner and accommodation.
10 SUN. Safranbolu- Gokgol Magarasi- Eregli- Eydinpinar- Istanbul
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: A green and rainy Turkey. Eydinpinar waterfalls.
Today, the leg of our trip follows the Black Sea and its verdant landscapes. In GOKGOL MAGARASI we provide entry tickets to this magnificent cave wit its underground river and its multiple colours. In EREGLI, next to the Black Sea, we set aside time to have lunch. We also include a visit to its impressive Cehennemagzi Magarasi caves and tombs that are overflowing with mythology. On our way back to Istanbul, we stop to relax at EYDINPINAR, with a walk between its green paths to the wa ISTANBUL at the end of the day. End of our services. Check the time of your flight in case you need an additional night.
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
10. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
1. 3 Nights stay in Istanbul with Breakfast.
2. 1 Night stay in Kusadasi with Breakfast.
3. 1 Night stay in Marmaris with Breakfast.
4 1 Night stay in Antalya with Breakfast.
5. 1 Night stay in Nigde with Breakfast.
6. 1 Night stay in Avanos with Breakfast.
7. 1 Night stay in Safranbolu with Breakfast.
8. Travel by bus with English speaking guide, basic travel insurance, and breakfast buffet.
9. Includes arrival transfer
10. Boat: On the Bosphorus, Lycian tombs and lake in Dalyan.
11. City tour in : Istanbul.
12. Evening Transfer: Taksim Square in Istanbul.
13. Ticket admission: Suleiman the Great Mosque in Istanbul, house of the VirginMary, Basilica of St. John, Ruins of Ephesus, Roman theatre in Aspendos, Greek Temple of Apollo in Side, Tartan Evi in Karaman, Gumusler Monastery; Underground city of Kainacli; Goreme Valley; Uchisar in Nigde, Hacibecktas in Hacibecktas, Traditional tea in Safranbolu, Gokgol Magarasi cave, Caves and tombs in Eregli, Eydinpinar Waterfalls in Eydinpinar.
14. Ferry: Over the Marmara from Istanbul to Bandirma.
15. Funicular: Cableway Viewpoint of Pierre Loti in Istanbul.
16. 6 lunch or dinners included in: Kusadasi, Marmaris, Antalya, Nigde, Avanos,Safranbolu.
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to visit:-
Istanbul and European Turkey experience hot summers and cold winters with snow being a common feature. Spring and autumn, from April to May and from September to mid November respectively, are the ideal times to visit Istanbul and the inland regions when temperatures are pleasant and the skies are clear.