4N Gold Coast, 3N Sydney, 4N Bali
4N Gold Coast, 3N Sydney, 2N Bali Hotel, 2N Bali Pool Villa, Helicopter Ride, Show Boat, Rafting
The Gold Coast is a metropolitan region south of Brisbane on Australias east coast, famed for its long sandy beaches, surfing and elaborate system of inland canals and waterways.Sydney, capital of New South Wales and one of Australia's largest cities, is best known for its harbourfront Opera House, with a distinctive sail-like design. Hamilton Island is the largest inhabited island of the Whitsunday Islands in Queensland, Australia. Bali is an Indonesian island known for for its forested volcanic mountains, iconic rice paddies, beaches.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1:-Depart New Delhi & Arrive Brisbane
Transfer to Gold Coast "Surfers Paradise" - Movie World: - Arrive at the Brisbane airport at Flight VA931-depending on flight selection arriving by tentatively @ 1130 Hrs and transfer to Gold Coast hotel. Arrive at the hotel and check in (Early check- in is not guaranteed). At Afternoon, Proceed WARNER BROS. MOVIE WORLD: Admission is fully inclusive of all rides, attractions and facilities. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2: Sea World / Helicopter Ride
After Breakfast. Get ready your tour Sea World than ready Helicopter Ride. Admission is fully inclusive of all rides, attractions and shows (excluding the water park, coin operated games, photographs, food, beverage, optional activities - animal adventure programs & helicopter joy flights). Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3: Paradise Country / Jet Boat Premium Broadwater Adventure
After Breakfast. Get ready your tour Paradise Country. A unique Australian farm tour experience! Paradise Country is a great destination for families to experience an authentic Aussie Farm that reflects the traditional Australian Bush Culture. There is so much to do, you can feed the friendly kangaroos, visit Koala Village where you can have your photo taken with a cuddly Koala, see the skills of the master shearers in the Sheep Shearing Show. The kids will love the Animal Nursery with gorgeous baby lambs, piglets and calves. Experience the feeling of being on a real Australian farm as you watch stockmen and their dogs round up a flock of sheep, crack a stockman's whip and meet Paradise Country's newest residents, a pair of friendly dingoes. Sample a feast of country tucker in the farmhouse restaurant. A delicious buffet barbecue lunch is served as you enjoy some great Aussie music. After Proceed your Jet Boat Adventure. Our premium experience is famous for the unique blend of thrills & adventure mixed with Sightseeing & Senery. Operating in areas of the Broadwater and Marine Park exclusive to Paradise Jetboating, our rides are famous for their mix of Jetboat thrills and stunning scenery and sightseeing. Experience full 360 spins, high speed drifting, incredible beach buzzing and other exciting manoeuvres is as little as 10cms of water while we explore the Gold Coast's unique Broadwater. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 4 55 Minutes Fire Truck Tour
After Breakfast. Proceed your tour 55 Minutes Fire Truck Tour- Board your Fire Truck in Cavill Ave – Surfers Paradise. The siren sounds as you depart for an exciting ride to the Spit via Surfers Paradise, along the beachfront to Narrow Neck, then on to Main Beach, and past Sea World. Plenty of smiles, laughs and waving to everybody to be enjoyed as you ride aboard a real Fire Truck!
At the Spit guests will be able to experience operation of a fully functional fire hose & pose for photographs holding the nozzle & wearing authentic Fire Helmets! Keep the cameras ready – Kids love the chance to sit in the drivers seat for an up close view of the Fire Engine!
Day 5: Depart Gold Coast for Brisbane - Sydney - Show Boat Dinner Cruise
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Later Check out of the Hotel (Standard check out time is 1100hrs) and transfer to airport on seat in coach basis for flight for Sydney. On arrival Sydney. Sydney, capital of New South Wales and one of Australia's largest cities, is best known for its harbourfront Sydney Opera House, with a distinctive sail-like design. Massive Darling Harbour and the smaller Circular Quay port are hubs of waterside life, with the arched Harbour Bridge and esteemed Royal Botanic Garden nearby. Sydney Tower’s outdoor platform, the Skywalk, offers 360-degree views of the city and suburbs.
At Evening you can ready for Show Boat Indian Dinner Cruise. Sydney Showboats is one of the most unique dining destinations on Sydney Harbour! An authentic paddlewheeler with historic good looks, the Sydney Showboat exudes old-world charm and glamour unlike any other vessel plying Sydney Harbour. Its outer decks and wrap-around verandas serve as fantastic viewing galleries to take in all the dazzling harbour sights!
Stylish air-conditioned interiors, gleaming woodwork lined with rich textured fabric, backlit marble, a pillarless theatre-style layout – all set the stage for an unforgettable Showboat dinner cruise on Sydney Harbour. The dining experience is a seamless blend of old and new that gives you a taste of the old world with all comforts and luxury of modernity to enhance your Sydney dinner cruise experience!
The Showboat also has a mezzanine level and a private Azure Deck that offer ample space and flexibility to host a seamless private dinner cruise on Sydney Harbour. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 6 Sydney City, Harbours & Bondi Beach Tour
After Breakfast. Take a brief walking tour of the Historic Rocks area - the birthplace of Sydney. Your next stop is at Mrs Macquarie's Chair where you will have the opportunity to see the Harbour Bridge and the Opera House! You will have the chance to see St. Mary's Cathedral, Royal Botanic Gardens, Parliament House, Sydney Tower, Darling Harbour, and much more the city has to offer. See the lively Kings Cross and the affluent homes in the Eastern Suburbs, and visit the famous Bondi Beach. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 7 Sydney - Day Free at leisure
After Breakfast. Day Free at leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 8 Sydney - Bali
After breakfast, Check out from Sydney Hotel. Transfer to the Airport to board flight for Bali. Welcome to one of the most beautiful places in the world-Bali! On arriving at Denpasar Bali Airport, the local tour co-ordinator will meet and assist you for your transfer to the hotel. On arriving at the hotel, check-in and relax in your room. The day is free to relax, refresh and get acquainted to the area at your own pace. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 9 Bali - Tanjung Benoa (1 x Banana Boat) + Tanah Lot Temple Tour
Breakfast at Hotel, Pick up at 10:00 Hrs from the lobby for Water Sports at Tanjung Benoa (1x Banana Boat ride Incl. in the package). And Tanah Lot Temple is located in coastal side of Beraban countryside, Kediri sub district and Tabanan Regency. It is situated in 30 Km in west side of Denpasar town and about 11 Km in south side of Tabanan town. The temple is built on the rock with 3 acre size and reachable in a few minute by walk, because it is just 20 meters from the coastal lip. This temple is very famous among tourist destinations in Bali with spectacular view of sunset. At some nooks of coral reef around Tanah Lot Temple there are holy tame snake in black and white color where according to the local society believe that it as a deity property and as the guard of the temple from the bad influence. Back to Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 10 Bali - Day Free at leisure or take optional Spa treatment
Breakfast at Hotel, Day Free at leisure or chose spa treatment (at an extra cost ) 120 mins Spa treatment at the Banjar Spa (Luxury). Overnight at Hotel.
Day 11 Bali –FD Celuk - Mas - Kintamani - Puri Ubud - Ubud Market for Shopping OR WHITE WATER RAFTING ON SEAT IN COACH WITH ASIAN BUFFET LUNCH SIC
Breakfast at Hotel, Pick up at 10:00 Hrs from the Hotel Lobby for Full Day of Ubud Kintamani Tour, visiting places of interest in Celuk (Pronounced as CHELUK) for Gold & Silver Smith then to Mas Village for woodcarving, Thereafter you will be taken to Ubud, to visit the Puri Ubud; a beautiful palace with artistically traditional building containing high esthetics value, followed by Ubud Market tour for Shopping. Overnight at Hotel.
Breakfast at Hotel, Pick up at 10:00 Hrs from the Hotel Lobby for White water rafting, Bali white water rafting invites you to ride the raft on the river along the 14 km. Enjoy the greatest point of Telaga waja river for your fun to be memorable day in Bali and then you take also Bali Coffee. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 12 Bali - Day free at leisure
After Breakfast. Day free at leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 13 Departure from Bali
Return Home with Wonderful Memories Enjoy a lazed up morning in your cozy bed followed by an extensive breakfast, check out from the hotel and see if you have time left to enjoy some more last time sightseeing in the nearby areas. Catch your transfer from hotel lobby to get to the airport for your return flight to Delhi. On your return, we would like to receive your feedback about the trip. Departure.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
Inclusion: (Gold Cost)
1. 4 Nights stay in GOLD COAST with Daily Breakfast
2. Return Airport Transfers on SIC BRISBANE-GOLD COAST- BRISBANE
3. 55 Minutes Jet Boat Adventure Ride at 9AM/10AM (No. 1 Activity in Gold Coast)
4. Admission to Sea World with Transfers
5. Helicopter Ride
6. Fire Truck Tour on return to Surfers Paradise
7. Admission to Movie World with transfers
8. *Free Admission to Paradise Country
9. 3 Nights stay in SYDNEY with Daily Breakfast
10. Return Airport Transfers on SIC SYDNEY
11. A City, Harbour & Bondi Tour
12. Show Boat Cruise (STD) Indian Dinner
13. 4 Nights Bali accommodation with Daily Breakfast
14. Arrival Departure transfers on Private Basis
15. Inter Hotel Transfer (Hotel - Pool Villa)
16. Full Day Kintamani Volcano Tour + Ubud Market Tour on PVT Basis OR WHITE WATER RAFTING ON SEAT IN COACH WITH ASIAN BUFFET LUNCH on SIC
17. Full Day 1 X Banana Boat Ride at Tanjung Benoa for water sport + Uluwatu Temple Tour on PVT basis
18. 01 local Sim Card
*Choose your Value Bag : INR 13000 per person
Gold Coast- Currumbin Wildlife General Admission with return transfers
Sydney- Blue Mountains & Australian Wildlife (Transfers: - Free hotel pick-up/drop-offs is available upon request from selected hotels in Surfers Paradise)
Bali- 120 mins Spa treatment at the Banjar Spa (Luxury)
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
13. Visa Fees
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Tourist Visa Requirement (Sub to change):
- Notarised copy of all pages of current passport, including the bio data page, alterations page and back page of the passport (Please note, VFS Global can witness a copy of your passport at their office at the time of lodgement).
- Two recent passport-sized photographs (45 mm x 35 mm) of each person included in the application.
- Purpose of Visit
- Financial Documents (Bank Statement, Funds Details, Taxation Document etc)
- Employment Details
- Health and Character documents
A) Australia Visa Charge (Inclusive of Visa Fees, Facilitation Charges & Taxes) : INR 11500 per person