2N Amalfi, 1N Rome, 2N Lucerne, 2N Interlaken, 3N Paris
2N Amalfi Coast, 1N Rome, 2N Lucerne, 2N Interlaken, 3N Paris
Italy, commanding a long Mediterranean coastline, has left a powerful mark on Western culture and cuisine. Its capital, Rome, is home to the Vatican as well as landmark art and ancient ruins. The Amalfi Coast is a 50-kilometer stretch of coastline along the southern edge of Italys Sorrentine Peninsula, in the Campania region. Lucerne, a compact city in Switzerland known for its preserved medieval architecture, sits amid snowcapped mountains on Lake Lucerne. Interlaken is a traditional resort town in the mountainous Bernese Oberland region of central Switzerland. Paris, the City of Light is the world's most visited capital.
Day 1 Arrive Rome - Amalfi Coast
On Arrival to Rome. Transfer from Rome to Amalfi Coast. On arrival Amalfi Coast. Check in into the Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2 Amalfi Coast - Full Day Excursion to Pompeii + Multilingual
After Breakfast. Explore a famous ancient city and the infamous volcano that buried it with this full-day tour of Pompeii. Pompeii is the larger and more famous of the two, and is located closer to the Amalfi Coast. There are more visitors to the site than to Herculaneum, but since the city is so vast, you rarely get the sense of it being over-crowded.
Day 3 Amalfi Coast - Rome - Hop on Hop off Tour
After Breakfast. Check out from the Hotel. Transfer to Rome. On arrival Rome. Check into the Hotel. After checking in and relaxing for a while, set off for the HoHo tour in Rome with your partner.As the afternoon drifts away, take a romantic walk along the streets of Rome before returning to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 4 Rome - Zurich Swiss Border or Airport – Lucerne
After Breakfast. Check out from the Hotel. Transfer to Airport for flight Zurich. On Arrival Zurich. Arrival in Lucerne by train 2nd class from the Swiss border or airport. A stunning setting, worldfamous sights, exciting modern architecture, endowed museums and much more make Lucerne a thrilling city to visit. Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 5 Lucerne:
Rail trip to Engelberg, going to the top in the world’s first revolving gondola called Rotair is like being an eagle, exploring the landscape of the glacier world. Titlis Rotair offers various attractions like riding the Ice Flyer chairlift over glacier crevasses, having fun while snow tubing at the Titlis Glacier Park, enjoying the stunning view while walking on the glacier path gazing at the glacier cave. Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 6 Lucerne – Interlaken:
Rail journey over the Brunig Pass to Interlaken situated at the foot the famous trio of peaks, the Eiger, the Monch and the Jungfrau. Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 7 Interlaken: Excursion to Glacier 3000 – The View of the Alps:
Board the train to Zweisimmen and change to the MOB train to the noble city of Gstaad. Take the postal bus to Col du Pillon (Glacier 3000) where you board the panoramic cable car which takes you to the eternal snow at 3000 metres in just 15 minutes. From the mountain top station you have access to all the glacier adventures. Experience the countryside either on optional add ons on spot such as a dog sled ride, a tour with the snow bus, a spectacular hike along a well-marked train or enjoy stunning views of the most famous alpine peaks – Jungfrau, Matterhorn and Mont Blanc. To increase your adrenaline level, you may take a ride on the Alpine Coaster, the world’s highest bobsleigh track. Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 8 Interlaken:
The journey to the Jungfraujoch – Top of Europe, at 3454 metres Europe’s highest altitude railway station, is a highlight of every visit to Switzerland. It offers visitors a high- Alpine wonderworld of ice, snow and rock, which can be marvelled at from vantage terraces, the Aletsch Glacier or in the Ice Palace. The Jungfrau Railway takes you through the rock of the Eiger and Monch and from two intermediate stations you can enjoy stunning views to the Eiger Wall and the Sea of Ice. Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 9 Interlaken – Zurich Swiss Border or Airport - Paris
Transfer from Interlaken to Swiss Airport or Border by train. On arrival Zurich. Catch train Zurich to Paris. On Arrival Paris. Transfer to Hotel. Check in into Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 10 Paris City Tour - Eiffel Tower - Seine River Cruise
After Breakfast. Proceed Paris City Tour. Start exploring beautiful Paris on our comfortable bus with a drive through famous landmarks like the Concorde Square Champs Elysees to the Arc de Triomphe. Continiue driving through the 16th District which is known as one of the most prestigious and residential areas of the world in Paris. Discover the history of the city with a registered commentary on your personal head set.
Eiffel Tower Lift: After the cruise we take the famous Eiffel Tower lift to reach the 2nd floor where you will admire the magnificent view on Paris including: Montmartre with the Sacre Coeur Invalides and the Arc of Triumph on the Champs Elysees Avenue.
Seine River Cruise: Stop at the pier: Quai de la Bourdonnais and board our Bateaux Parisiens boat for a 1 hour commented cruise along the River Seine. Discover the main monuments of Paris along the Seine: Louvre Museum Orsay Museum Notre Dame de Paris Eiffel Tower
Day 11 Paris - Same day DisneyLand with 1 Park Ticket
After Breakfast , Seize your chance and marvel at the magical magnitude of our 20th anniversary! This once-in-a-lifetime party will transform celebrations forever, transporting you and all your favourite Characters to a world shimmering in magic, lights and colours.
Day 12 Departure from Paris
After Breakfast, today you will be transferred to the Paris CDG Airport for departure transfer for an onwards flight.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
- 2 Nights stay in Amalfi Coast
- 1 Night stay in Rome
- 2 Nights stay in Lucerne
- 2 Nights stay in Interlaken
- 3 Nights stay in Paris
- Daily Breakfast
- Ground transportation by AC coach from Rome - Amalfi Coast - Rome
- Full Day Excursion to Pompeii
- Multilingual Escorted Tour
- Entrance Fees
- Hop on Hop off Tour Rome
- Transfer Hotel to Airport on SIC in Rome
- Swiss travel Pass - 8 Days
- Excursion to Jungfraujoch - Top of Europe
- Free Excursion to Schilthorn Piz Gloria
- Excursion to Mt. Titlis
- Free Excursion to Stanserhorn
- Train ticket Zurich - Paris
- Transfers from Station - Hotel - Airport in Paris on SIC
- Paris City Tour
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
13. Visa Charges
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
- Light sweater or blazer.
- Layers (wool base layers are the best)
- 4-7 pair of socks (if you're headed to the mountains, consider extra warmth), 4-7 pair underwear, 2-3 jeans or pants for classy outfits, 3-5 t-shirts (lightweight and great for layering)
- Wallet: With ID, passport, & an extra copy of front page of your passport
- Travel documents: Including travel insurance and visa documents if you need them
- Medications: Daily, necessary, and allergy – carry extras & copies of prescriptions
- Necessary tech: Chargers & converters – double check compatibility & converters
- Sunscreen, Unscented lotion, essential oils, Makeup, Tissues