3N London, 3N Paris, 3N Interlaken, 1N Zurich
3N London, 3N Paris, 3N Interlaken, 1N Zurich, Breakfast, Transfer & Sightseeing
Europe is always a great idea! A fairytale land complete with stunning landscapes & breath-taking natural bounty, this continent is on the bucket-list of many. Visit the remarkable cities of London, Paris, Interlaken, Zurich and take a step towards making your European dream come true with this tour. Best time to visit:- Summer in Europe is considered the best time to visit Europe for holiday. Months of May through September are ideal to visit Europe.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1 Arrive London + Hop-on Hop-off 24hours Ticket
Meet and greet upon arrival and transfer to your Hotel. Check in Time is 1400hrs. Rest of the day is free at leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
Hop-on Hop-off 24hours Ticket
Breakfast at Hotel. Get ready for the tour Hop on Hop off 24hrs ticket -The Original London Sightseeing Tour: Hop-on Hop-off 24hours Ticket - See top London attractions at your own pace on a comprehensive hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour! With three family-friendly tour routes and three transport link services available, this hop-on hop-off bus in London offers a perfect day of sightseeing for all the family. From the comfort of a spacious open-top double-decker bus, see all the top sights like the London Eye, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Tower Bridge and more. Redeem your voucher, and then ride around London aboard your spacious open-top double-decker bus. Your London sightseeing ticket can be used on three of the main tour routes – red, yellow or blue – as well as the transport links: black, green and purple. Tour routes are great options for all the family, boasting entertaining commentary for both adults and kids plus children’s activity packs Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2 London+ (Free *subject to availability _Hop-on Hop-off 24hours Ticket)
Day 3 London – Choice of any 1
1. LEGOLAND Windsor Admission with Transport from London (8 hours 30 minutes (Approx.) INR 7300 Adult / INR 7000 Child
Breakfast at Hotel. Day free at leisure to explore London on your own or you can take Prepare for a day of magic and adventure at LEGOLAND, an extraordinary theme park in the beautiful town of Windsor. Relish the convenience of return transportation from central London and relax during your scenic journey to the magnificent family theme park. Indulge your wildest fantasies as you ride fearsome rollercoasters and stroll through miniature lands made entirely of LEGO. Come face to face with Star Wars Stormtroopers, Egyptian pharaohs and mischievous pirates during your enchanting experience of at LEGOLAND.
- LEGOLAND Windsor admission ticket with transport to and from London
- Enjoy more than 55 rides and attractions plus the LEGO Star Wars Miniland Experience
- Kid-friendly fun perfect for the whole family
- Ultimate theme park where everyone's imagination runs free!
- Round-trip transportation to and from London
- Pickup from selected central London hotels.
Overnight at Hotel.
2. Warner Bros. Studio: The Making of Harry Potter with Luxury Round-Trip Transport from London (7 hours (Approx.) INR 8000 Adult / INR 7700 Child
Immerse yourself in the magic and mystery of Harry Potter with a 7-hour behind-the-scenes experience at Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - the Making of Harry Potter. Enjoy round-trip transportation by luxury coach from London Victoria, and spend roughly four hours exploring the spellbinding film sets independently. See the Gothic grandeur of the Ministry of Magic, walk Diagon Alley, snap photos at iconic locations such as Platform 9,3/4 and the Hogwarts Express, and admire intricate costumes and props used in the movies. Admission and 4 hour stay at Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter Explore sets like Dumbledore’s office, Diagon Alley and the Ministry of Magic Visit Platform 9,3/4 and get up close to the original Hogwarts Express See the costumes and props that were used in several films like Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Relax with round-trip transport by luxury coach and included free Wi-fi
Transport by luxury Mercedes coach
Free WiFi aboard the coach
Services of a guest service assistant on arrival to/departure from the Studio Tour Entrance fee
4-hour stay at Warner Bros.
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Day 4 London – Paris (By train)
Breakfast at Hotel. Check out from the London Hotel Transfer to station for board train to Paris. On arrival Paris. Check in into the Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 5 Paris - Skip-the-Line Eiffel Tower Visit, Paris City Tour, and Seine Cruise
Discover Paris's most famous tourist sights and monuments on one unique tour This tour features a visit to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower with breathtaking views of the capital, a panoramic city tour by coach, plus an hour-long boat trip along the Seine. This comprehensive tour is the ideal way to discover Paris for the first time.
You will go to board this flagship tour that will let you have a glimpse of Paris.Your tour by air-conditioned panoramic coach offers you the opportunity to see Paris and learn about its history and most famous sights through an audio guide commentary (individual headsets). Children's commentary is also available in French, English, Spanish, Italian and German. Marvel at Paris's best-known sights: Place Vendome Square, the Opera House, the Pantheon, the Luxembourg Palace and Gardens, the Orsay Museum, Place de la Concorde Square, the Champs-Elysees, the Arc de Triomphe (Arc of Triumph), and the Invalides.
This Paris city tour will allow you to discover the habits of Paris people and how they perceive their own city. Thanks to rich commentaries, you will discover the history of the monuments you will see along the tour: the Notre-Dame de Paris Cathedral, the Opera Garnier, the Louvre Museum, the Orsay Museum, the Eiffel Tower or the Arc de triomphe. While visiting the main neighborhoods of Paris, you will admire the architecture of Paris that evolved along the years, and you will find your bearings there.
Children will love to listen to the story of Lulu and Maurice the dogs which will show them around Paris via adapted commentaries. They will tell them about their dog life in Paris where they are well received. They will tell them about the history of the city through anecdotes about the dogs of famous figures. This two hour Paris tour will allow them to see the city in a fun and lively way.
Day 6 Paris – 1 Day 2 Park Disneyland
After Breakfast ,Visit – Disneyland Paris 1 Day 2 Park c Ticket provides admission to Disneyland Park & Walt Disney Studios. Park for one (1) day . Overnight at Hotel.
Day 7 Paris – Zurich – Interlaken (By Train)
After Breakfast, today you will be transferred to the Paris station. Train from Paris to Zurich. Arrive Zurich then board the train Interlaken. On arrival Interlaken & check in at hotel. You are free to explore Interlaken, the captivating "capital" of Switzerland's beautiful Bernese Oberland. Evening at leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 8 Interlaken - Mt. Titlis
After Breakfast. Today get ready for an excursion to Mt. Titlis. Take a train to Engelberg. Your roundtrip ticket takes you from Engelberg to Mount Titlis by cable car. At 3020 m / 10,000 ft. the glacier paradise with the world famous ROTAIR - provides a 360 degree panoramic view of the snow covered valleys, glaciers, Black Forest region, lakes & mountains. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 9 Interlaken – Jungfraujoch
Continental Breakfast at the hotel. Board the train from Interlaken Ost to Grindelwald, from where you take cog wheel train that takes you to the top of Jungfraujoch the world’s highest railway station at11333 ft. Experience the view from the biggest glacier in the Alps, the Aletsch Glacier and ice palace. Spend the evening at leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 10 Interlaken – Zurich (By Train)
Continental breakfast at the hotel. Check out and reach Interlaken railway station for your train to Zurich. Check in at hotel. Today take Optional Rhinefall (at an extra cost). Go out to visit the most spectacular waterfall in Europe, The Rhine falls. Spend the rest of the day exploring Zurich’s cobbled streets, wandering through its museums, exploring its flea markets etc. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 11 Departure from Zurich
After continental breakfast, check out of the hotel. Transfer to Zurich Airport. Back to Home.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1. Transfer from London Heathrow Airport - Hotel on sharing basis
2. 3 Nights stay in London with Breakfast
3. Unlimited Travel on 24 Hrs Hop on Hop Tour + 24HRS Free for next day
4. River Thames Cruise
5.*Free London Walking Tour
6. Admission to Coca Cola London Eye
7. Madame Tussauds and Marvel Super Heroes 4D with star war tickets
8. London – Departure Transfer Hotel to St Pancras Station by PVT Vehicle
9. 2ND Class Train Tickets from London - Paris
10. Arrival Train station Transfer from Station to Paris Hotel By Private Vehicle
11. 3 Nights stay in Paris with Breakfast
12. Eiffel Tower Visit - Skip The Line
13. Paris City Tour
14. Seine River Cruise
15. Same day DisneyLand 1 day 2 Park admission from Paris with Return Transportation
16. Transfer from Paris Hotel to Paris Station By Private Vehicle
17. 2nd class Train Paris to Zurich
18. 04 Days Swiss Pass 2nd Class
19. 3 Nights stay in Interlaken with Breakfast
20. Mt Titlis With Swiss Pass
21. Jungfrau With Swiss Pass
22. 1 Nights stay in Zurich with Breakfast
23. Departure transfer to Zurich - Zurich Airport By Private Vehicle
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
1. Return Economy Airfare Ex Del (Sub to change) INR 39000 p.p.
2. UK & Schengen Visa Charges (Sub to Change) INR 18000 p.p.