2N Rome, 2N Tuscany, 2N Venice, 1N Assisi, 2N Capri, 1N Rome
2N Rome, 2N Tuscany, 2N Venice Island, 1N Assisi, 2N Capri, 1N Rome, (Join in Group)
Welcome to Rome! In Rome, explore the Guided sightseeing of the Eternal City starts,Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, St. Peters Square,Basilica, Colosseum. Next day,following the Tiber Valley, Volcanic rock, Excursion to Florence & Pisa. After the Pisa Excursion your Next City is Venice, a powerful magnet for romantics and art lovers from around the world. Board your PRIVATE BOAT to Lido Island. Next, you covered the cities & arrive peaceful Assisi, Pompeii, Naples, Capri, Sorrento. Returning to Rome & your vacation ends with delicious breakfast & lovely memories.
WHY TRAVEL WITH GLOBUS?
Globus has created special experiences that will bring you behind the scenes, spotlight the unique stories of your journey, and bring to life the local flavor of your destination.
- Perfectly Planned:
When we envision the perfect vacation, we see great hotels, amazing food, incredible sightseeing, and priceless memories! What we don't picture is the hassle of planning an amazing vacation on your own. We handle the details so you can focus on the perfectly planned, stress-free getaway.
- Included (More inclusion more experiences): Everyone loves extras – until they're charged extra. So we include more visits, toss in more experiences, and include more sightseeing, all in the price of the vacation. So the only surprises you'll encounter are the ones we have thoughtfully planned for you.
- Freedom (Time to explore on your own): Many travel operators tend to overschedule, instilling the need for a vacation after your vacation. We weave in just the right amount of free time for individual exploration, quiet reflection, or a book and a latte at a sidewalk cafe.
- Hotels (In the heart of your destination): A hotel can have the crispest sheets, the fluffiest towels, and the tastiest pillow mints, but if it's not near the sights, what good is it? Not much. Because what you love just as much as the sights is waking up right next to them.
- No. 1 Expert (Top Tour Directors & Guides): Our experts bring our destinations to life with firsthand, in-depth knowledge of their cities, towns, and neighborhoods. They speak the language. They know the history. They know where to find the legendary pastries.
- VIP (Skip all the Lines): We don't just travel, we travel right. We work hard behind the scenes to get you front and center at the world's greatest sights. We minimize lines, minimize wait times, and maximize fun.
- GLOBUS CARES: When you travel with Globus, you also give back. Globus is committed to sustainable travel and minimizing its impact on the environment and to reducing its dependence on non-renewable resources. In this endeavor, we have implemented policies to support this sustainable travel mission and are working carefully to enhance our products with this mission and our values combined. Globus maintains a policy of "Leave Only Footprints and Take Only Photos."
Tentative Tour Plan:-
DAY 1 ARRIVE IN ROME, ITALY
Welcome to Rome! At 5 pm, meet your Tour Director and traveling companions, and enjoy a welcome dinner at a local restaurant. (D)
DAY 2 ROME
Guided sightseeing of the "Eternal City" starts with a visit to the VATICAN MUSEUMS and SISTINE CHAPEL with Michelangelo’s ceiling paintings and The Last Judgment, followed by a visit to monumental ST. PETER’S SQUARE and BASILICA to admire Michelangelo’s Pieta. Then, enjoy views of other major sites as you drive to the Roman Forum and visit the ancient COLOSSEUM, where gladiators once fought. An optional walking tour with a Local Guide is available to further explore Rome's famous sites. (B)
DAY 3 ROME–ORVIETO–TUSCANY
Following the Tiber Valley, reach Orvieto, perched high atop a volcanic rock. Time to browse through tempting shops in the lanes off Piazza del Duomo and to visit the gothic CATHEDRAL with its San Brizio Chapel. Enter Tuscany, Italy’s most famous and popular province, and drive through the Chianti wine area to the spa resort of Montecatini in Tuscany. (B)
DAY 4 TUSCANY. EXCURSION TO FLORENCE
Look forward to a full day in Florence, “Cradle of the Renaissance.” Meet your Local Guide, and visit the ACADEMY OF FINE ARTS with Michelangelo’s celebrated David. Continue your walking tour through the historic center and stand in awe in front of the magnificent cathedral, admire Giotto’s Bell Tower, the Baptistry’s heavy bronze “Gates of Paradise,” and sculpture-studded SIGNORIA SQUARE. Afterwards, you may wish to shop for Florentine leather goods and gold jewelry, sold by the ounce. For art lovers, an optional excursion to the Uffizi Gallery is available. (B,D)
DAY 5 TUSCANY–PISA–VENICE ISLAND
Drive towards the Mediterranean coast following the valley of the Arno to Pisa. Take the traditional picture pushing back the amazing Leaning Tower, 180 feet high and at least 12 feet out of the perpendicular. Next is Venice, a powerful magnet for romantics and art lovers from around the world. Board your PRIVATE BOAT to Lido Island. Later, ride in style by PRIVATE WATER-TAXI to ST. MARK'S SQUARE to discover Venice by night, and to maybe join a traditional optional gondola serenade. (B)
DAY 6 VENICE ISLAND
Follow your Local Guide for a walking tour and visit the byzantine ST. MARK’S BASILICA, lavish DOGES’ PALACE, and the BRIDGE OF SIGHS. Also watch a skilled GLASSBLOWER fashion delicate objects in an age-old tradition. Time to wander through narrow streets and explore the various shops, and you may wish to join an exciting optional excursion to the island of Burano. (B)
DAY 7 VENICE ISLAND–ASSISI
Sit back and relax during a scenic drive through the Apennine Mountains to peaceful Assisi, where your Local Guide will take you for a visit to ST. CLARE’S CHURCH and ST. FRANCIS’ BASILICA built above the Saint’s grave and the hub of a religious order devoted to the ideals of humility, forgiveness, simplicity, and love for all God’s creatures. Hear about monastic life and admire the priceless frescoes adorning the walls of the church. (B,D)
DAY 8 ASSISI–POMPEII–NAPLES–CAPRI
South along the Highway of the Sun to fascinating POMPEII. Join your Local Guide for a highlight visit of this Roman city both destroyed and preserved by an eruption of Mount Vesuvius in 79 AD. See a patrician home, public baths, and shops that give a striking picture of what day-to-day life was like in Rome at its apex of power. In Naples, cross the blue bay by JETFOIL to the Isle of Capri for your 2-night stay, and ride the FUNICULAR to Capri village. (B,D)
DAY 9 CAPRI
Look forward to your Capri experience: sightseeing with a Local Guide, an OPEN-TAXI RIDE to Anacapri to visit famous VILLA SAN MICHELE, and a relaxing BOAT CRUISE (weather permitting) around the island. Balance of the day is at leisure, to immerse yourself in the wonderful atmosphere of this beautiful island, to browse through the little shops on the piazzetta, or to just relax. (B)
DAY 10 CAPRI–SORRENTO–ROME
Speed across the glittering bay to the charming resort of Sorrento. Enjoy time to stroll around and check out the local shops before returning to Rome. This evening, farewell dinner at a local restaurant has been prepared to say arrivederci Italia. (B,D)
DAY 11 ROME
Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. (B)
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
10. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
1. 3 Nights stay in Rome (2+1) with Breakfast
2. 2 Nights stay in Tuscany with Breakfast
3. 2 Nights stay in Venice Island with Breakfast
3. 1 Night stay in Assisi with Breakfast
4. 2 Nights stay in Capri with Breakfast
5. ROME Welcome and farewell dinners at a local restaurant; guided sightseeing, visit the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel, St. Peter’s Square and Basilica, and the Colosseum
6. ORVIETO Visit the cathedral
7. FLORENCE Guided walking tour, visit Michelangelo’s David and Signoria Square
8. PISA Marvel at the legendary Leaning Tower
9. VENICE Private boat rides; private water taxi ride by night; guided walking tour, visit St. Mark’s Square and Basilica, Doges’ Palace, and the Bridge of Sighs; glassblower demonstration
10. ASSISI Guided sightseeing, visit St. Clare’s Church and St. Francis’ Basilica
11. POMPEII Guided walking tour of the excavations
12. NAPLES–CAPRI–SORRENTO By jetfoil
13. CAPRI Funicular ride; guided sightseeing, Capri experience: ride an open-taxi to Anacapri and visit Villa San Michele; boat cruise around the island of Capri
14. MEALS 5 three-course dinners (D), including dinners at a local restaurant in Rome
15. TRANSPORTATION Motorcoach; private boat rides in Venice; jetfoil; funicular, open-taxi, and boat cruise in Capri
16. HEADSETS Throughout the tour
17. FREE WI-FI available on your motorcoach and in most hotel lobbies
18. 7 three-course dinners (D), including dinners at a local restaurant in Florence and Taormina
19. TRANSPORTATION Motorcoach; private boat ride in Venice; jetfoil; funicular ride in Capri; ferry crossing
20. HEADSETS Throughout the tour
21. FREE WI-FI available on your motorcoach and in most hotel lobbies
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
13. Gratuities per person for Tour Director and Driver USD 106
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to Visit Italy:-
The best time to go to Italy: The best time to visit Italy is in the spring (April to June) or fall (September and October) when there is nice weather, moderate temperatures, fewer tourists, and lower prices. The summer months can be hot, crowded, and expensive.