3N London, 3N Paris, 2N Interlaken, 2N Lucerne
London , Paris ,Interlaken, Lucerne (London to Zurich) Individual Tour
London, Englands capital, set on the River Thames, is a 21st-century city with history stretching back to Roman times. At its centre stand the imposing Houses of Parliament, the iconic Big Ben clock tower and Westminster Abbey, site of British monarch coronations. Across the Thames, the London Eye observation wheel provides panoramic views of the South Bank cultural complex, and the entire city.Switzerland is a mountainous Central European country, home to numerous lakes, villages and the high peaks of the Alps. Old Towns within its cities contain medieval landmarks like capital Berns Zytglogge clock tower and Cathedral of Bern.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
DAY 01: DELHI – LONDON:On Arrival at London Airport You will be picked up by our representative and transfer to your hotel .Check In at hotel .Day Free at leisure.Overnight stay at Hotel
DAY 02: LONDON (HOP ON HOP OFF BUS TOUR) :After Breakfast.Take Hop on Hop on Bus Tour (without Transfer) .Return Back to Hotel .Overnight stay at Hotel
DAY 03: LONDON (London Eye Admission) :Breakfast at Hotel .Proceed for London Eye (Admission ticket only) .Overnight stay at Hotel
DAY 04: LONDON - PARIS :After Breakfast .Check out from hotel .Take a walk to Paddington station (05 minutes’ walk).Paddington to Kings cross Station by train (by your own).From Kings Cross station to Paris Nord by Train .On arrival at Paris Station .Proceed to Hotel by own (1 KM Approx).Day Free at leisure .Overnight stay at Hotel
DAY 05: PARIS – (Paris City tour + Eiffel Tower visit 2nd level + River Seine Cruise) Without Transfer:Breakfast at hotel .Day Free at leisure .In the Evening proceed for Paris City tour + Eiffel Tower visit 2nd level + River Seine Cruise (Transfer is not included).Overnight stay at Hotel.
DAY 06: PARIS – Day free at leisure.After Breakfast at Hotel .Day free at leisure.Overnight stay at Hotel
DAY 07: PARIS – LUCERNE :After Breakfast at Hotel .Check out from Hotel .Proceed to Paris train station (by your own).Take a train from Paris to Lucerne.Check in at Hotel .Day free at leisure .Overnight stay at Hotel.
DAY 08: LUCERNE – (Full Day Jungfraujoch) :Breakfast at Hotel .Take a Train to Jungfraujoch.Return trip to the Junfraujoch on the famous cog train.In the Evening return back to Lucerne Station .Overnight stay at Hotel
DAY 09: LUCERNE – ZURICH :Breakfast at Hotel .Check out from hotel .Proceed to Zurich station .Take a train from Lucerne to Zurich .Take a walk to Hotel (10 Minutes’ walk in distance from Station to Hotel).Check in at hotel .Day free at leisure .Overnight stay at Hotel
DAY 10: ZURICH - (Excursion to Mt Titlis):Breakfast at Hotel .Take a walk to Station (10 Minutes’ walk in distance).Take a Train from to Engelberg .From Engelberg proceed to Mt Titlis .In the Evening return back to Zurich Back to hotel.Overnight stay at Hotel
DAY 11: LUCERNE – ZURICH AIRPORT:Breakfast at Hotel .Check out from hotel .Take a Train from Luzern Station to Zurich Airport to take flight back to home
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alterate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together. Child with Extra Bed (Below 12 yrs) & Child without Extra Bed (Below 7 yrs).
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
1. 03 nights stay in London
2. 03 nights stay in Paris
3. 02 nights stay in Interlaken
4. 02 nights stay in Lucerne
5. Breakfast at hotel
6. London Hop on Hop off bus tour
7. London Eye Admission ticket
8. Paris City Tour
9. Eiffel Tower 2nd level visit
10. River Seine Cruise
11. Jungfraujoch Tour from Interlaken
12. Mt Titlis excursion from Lucerne
13. London to Paris by Train
14. Paris to Interlaken by Train
15. 04 days Consecutive Swiss Rail Pass
16. London Airport Pick Up
2. GST Extra on Total Billing
3. Visa on arrival
4. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
5. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ New Year Eve /Christmas Eve/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
6. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
7. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
8. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
9. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
10. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
11. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
12. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
13. Anything not mentioned under inclusions.
14. ROE Fluctuation will be borne by the traveller.
15. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
High Season (May to Mid-September, December): London is most heavily touristed in the late spring and summer months, when the weather is warm and kids are off school, and during the December rush of shopping and seasonal activities.
Paris:The best time to visit Paris is from June to August and September to October. Both summer and fall have its ups and downs. From June to August the weather in Paris is just about parfait (perfect).
The best time to visit Switzerland is during the shoulder seasons, between April and June, and September to October, when the weather is at best, and there aren’t too many tourists.