1N Johannesburg, 2N Kruger National Park, 1N Port Elizabeth, 2N Knysna, 4N Cape Town
1N Johannesburg- 2N Kruger-1N Port Elizabeth-2N Knysna-4N Cape Town
South Africa is a popular tourist destination, but with so much to see here, planning a trip can be quite daunting. Thankfully, Skylink has put together an 11-day package with a bit of everything sightseeing, wildlife, luxury, entertainment, Adventure, Safari. South Africa is a year-round destination due to its varying regional climates and wildlife opportunities. The Cape has beautiful hot, dry weather in its summer months between November and February, while the best time to visit for whale watching is between July and November.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1 Arrive Johannesburg
Meet & greet on arrival in Johannesburg and assisted to the hotels complimentary airport shuttle. Afternoon at own leisure.
Day 2 Johannesburg - Kruger
Breakfast at the hotel. Guests to take the complimentary hotel shuttle to Johannesburg Airport for your flight to Kruger (flight cost excluded). Meet & greet on arrival and private transfer to your lodge. Lunch on arrival at the lodge (time permitting). Afternoon game drive. Dinner at the lodge.
Day 3 Kruger
Early morning game drive with snacks/tea/coffee. Return to the lodge for breakfast. Morning at leisure. Lunch at the lodge. Afternoon game drive. Dinner at the lodge.
Day 4 Kruger - Port Elizabeth
Early morning game drive. Breakfast at the lodge. Check out and private transfer to Nelspruit Airport for your flight to Port Elizabeth (flight cost excluded). Meet & greet on arrival in Port Elizabeth and private transfer to your hotel.
Day 5 Port Elizabeth - Knysna
Breakfast at the hotel. Check out and private transfer to Port Elizabeth Airport to collect your rental car. Take a drive to Knysna. Evening Sunset cruise on John Benn included.
Car Rental from Bidvest Car Rental as follows:
Category O: Forest Forester / Toyota Fortuner or similar
Day 5 Collect from/at Port Elizabeth Airport
Day 11 Drop off at Cape Town Airport
Includes: 6 days rental, unlimited mileage, super cover insurance, gps, one-way drop-off, extra driver and contract fee
Day 6 Knysna
Breakfast at the hotel. Take a drive to Oudtshoorn. Cango Caves, Cango Wildlife and Ostrich farm tour included. Overnight: Knysna
Day 7 Knysna - Cape Town
Breakfast at the hotel. Check out and take a drive to Cape Town. Afternoon and the next few days at your own leisure to explore Cape Town and surrounds, No entry fees included. Overnight: Hilton Cape Town.
Day 8 Cape Town - Peninsula Tour (on your own expense)
After Breakfast. Proceed Peninsula Tour. Cape Point tour to the south western tip of the Cape Peninsula offers some of the most spectacular views in the world. The drive itself is an inspiration and passes steep mountains, secluded coves and sweeping beaches, as well as villages and fishing communities. Cape Peninsula tour begins with a scenic drive along the Atlantic coast, passing through the cosmopolitan suburbs of Sea Point and Camps Bay to Hout Bay, one of Cape Town’s best-kept secrets. Here, you can take a short boat trip to Duiker Island (for own account and time permitting) to view the Cape Fur Seals which inhabit the island. From there we travel to the Cape Point, a breathtaking rocky promontory. The Cape Point tour returns to Cape Town by way of Simon’s Town, Fish Hoek and Muizenberg, with a stop at Kirstenbosch National Botanical Gardens.
Day 9 Cape Town - City and Table Mountain Tour (on your own expense)
After Breakfast. See the best of Cape Town including a trip to the top of Table Mountain and a minibus tour of the city’s highlights during this half-day tour. Survey the city from Table Mountain, ride the cable car back down (own expense), and then see Cape Town’s main sights from your minibus. See places such as the Diamond Works and the Malay Quarter on Signal Hill.
- Enjoy this superb views of Cape Town from the top of Table Mountain
- Enjoy panoramic sights over the city from the top of Table Mountain
- Visit Cape Town’s Malay Quarter and learn about the neighborhood’s fascinating history
- Check out the Castle of Good Hope and Milnerton Lighthouse
- Tour the Cape Town Diamond Works and see South African jewelry at its finest
Day 10 Cape Town - Township Culture Tour (on your own expense)
A half day Cape Town township Tour. An informative educational and personal experience. A chance to capture the culture, history and life of South Africa's urban townships. Learn about Apartheid and forced removals from District 6. Visiting families, a pre-school , local market, shebeen all combined with a walking tour of Langa (Cape Town's oldest township) allows one to experience life in the community. A tour leaving you with moving memories of South Africa's history. Tour can be extended to include Robben Island. The Robben Island Visit includes the standard ferry ride, with a guided tour or the prison and island.Included is a visit of Nelson Mandela' cell where he spent many years in incarceration. The Robben Island tour is conducted by the Robben Island Museum guides.
Day 11 Departure from Cape Town
Breakfast at the hotel. Check out and drive to Cape Town airport.
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1. 1 Night stay in Johannesburg on BB
2. 2 Nights stay in Kruger on Full Board
3. 1 Nights stay in Port Elizabeth on BB
4. 2 Nights stay in Kysna on BB
5. 4 Nights stay in Cape Town on BB
6. Transfers as stated in the Itinerary
7. Entrance fees to sightseeing venues as stated in the itinerary
8. Local English speaking driver on all transfers
9. Local English speaking guide on all safari lodge excursions
10. Car Rental from Bidvest Car Rental as follows:
Category O: Forest Forester / Toyota Fortuner or similar
(Include: 6 days rental, unlimited mileage, super cover insurance, gps, one-way drop-off, extra driver and contract fee)
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Visa On Arrival.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
South Africa Visa Requirement (Sub to Change)
- A passport or travel document valid for no less than 30 days after the expiry of your intended visit
- Your passport must have at least TWO unused page for entry / departure endorsements
- A completed Form BI-84 (application for a visa)
- Payment of the prescribed fee
- A yellow-fever vaccination certificate (if required)
- Statement and/or documentation confirming the purpose and duration of your visit
- Two colour passport photographs
- A return or onward ticket if you are travelling by air
- If you have children (minors) travelling with you or joining in South Africa, you will need to provide the following additional documents
Proof of guardianship or custody or Consent from the guardian in the case of an unaccompanied minor
- Proof of financial means to pay for your living expenses while in South Africa in the form of:
Bank statements, Salary advances, Undertakings by the host(s) in South Africa, Bursary, Medical cover or, Cash available (including credit cards and travellers’ cheques)