2N Istanbul, 2N Cappadocia, 3N Athens, 2N Mykonos, 2N Santorini
2N Istanbul - 2N Cappadocia - 3N Athens -2N Mykonos- 2N Santorini
In this package you covered 2 Countries Turkey (Istanbul, Cappadocia) & Greece (Athens, Mykonos, Santorini). Turkey is a nation straddling eastern Europe and western Asia with cultural connections to ancient Greek, Persian, Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman empires. Greece is a country in southeastern Europe with thousands of islands throughout the Aegean and Ionian seas. Influential in ancient times, it's often called the cradle of Western civilization.
Day 1 Arrive Istanbul
Arrival Istanbul and meet and assist at the airport. Transfer to your hotel and overnight at Hotel. Meals: No Meals
Day 2 Istanbul - City Tour - Ottoman Relics
After breakfast full day city tour of Istanbul visiting: Hippodrome: The former centre of sportive and political of Constantinople. During the visit you will able to see the Obelisk from Egypt, Serpentine column from Delphi and fountain of Willhelm II. Blue Mosque: One of the largest mosques in istanbul dating from the 17th century is one of the principal adornment of the skyline of Istanbul. Also famous for its blue flies and 6 minarets. St. Sophia: The Magnificent Byzantine Church; one of the finest architectural works in the world. It has been nominated as the 8th wonder of the world by many historians. Topkabi Palace: which is used as a museum, contains the kasikci Diamond, which is third largest diamond in the world in addition to the numerous unique works of the Ottoman ere. Grand Bazaar (Covered Market) is a historical location with an extraordinary atmosphere that separates you from the chaos of the modern world and makes you feel as if you are somewhere in the 1001 nights with the positive energy that surrounds you when you enter it. This structure, which is constructed on a very board area in a labyrinth shape, is called the covered market because it is completely covered and it has numerous doors opening to the exterior, There are approximately 4.000 stores with jewelry and hand-woven carpets waiting for you inside this unique building. Overnight at Hotel. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 3 Istanbul – Cappadocia
After breakfast free day at leasure then transfer to the airport to your flight, then fly to Cappadocia via kayseri or Nevsehir Airport and Visit Visit to Devrent Vally to see the unique fairy Chimneys. We will walk through this amazing Valley. Thereafter visit Pasabagi (Monk’s Valley) with multiple stems and caps, peculiar to this area. After Visiting Pasabagi , drive to Avanos which is known for the pottery, a craft dating river, the longest river of turkey, Further to the time for lunch proceed to Goreme Open Air Museum to visit the churches, chapels and monasteries carved into the fairy chimney from 10th to 13th Centuries with frescos painted on the walls. Thereafter time to take photos in the neighboring valleys before going back to hotels. Overnights at Hotel. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 4 Cappadocia
After breakfast full day tour and visit Kaymakli Underground City, Red Valley, Cavusin, Ortahisar and Pigeon Valley .First we visit to the Red Valley is one of the most spectacular valleys of Cappadocia with its different kind of rock formations in variety colors. One of the nicest and most most beautiful places to go walking Red Valley in Cappadocia. The hidden rock-cut churches in the valley surprise the visitors. You can watch hot air balloon early in the morning in this beautiful valley and lots of options for hiking and horseback riding. Rest in Cavusin, an old Greek village, Known for its Christian houses and chures. After having time for lunch visit Ortahisar Castle, similar to Uchisar Castle in style, where storage caves can also be observed. In the afternoon visit Kaymakli Underground city where early Christians lived in fear and faith. On the way back visit to panaromic Pigion Valley where pigions contributed to lived of locals with their manure to fertilize the wineyard. You may also like to taste Cappadocia wine in a local winery. After tour come back to Hotel. Overnight at Hotels. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 5 Cappadocia – Athens
After breakfast free time at leisure. Later check out from hotel. Late evening you will be transferred from hotel to Airport for your flight to Athens. Welcome!!! Athens has been the center of Greek civilization for some 4,000 years. The capital of modern Greece, it’s still dominated by 5th-century-B.C.E. landmarks, including the Acropolis, a hilltop citadel topped with ancient buildings such as the colonnaded Parthenon temple. But it’s also a contemporary city, and it’s not uncommon for the nightlife hubs of Kolonaki, Psiri and Gazi to stay busy until dawn. On Arrival at Athens Airport meet & greet with our representative & transfer to Athens Hotel. Balance of the at leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 6 Athens
Breakfast at Hotel. In the morning, proceed for Half Day Athens City tour with Acropolis Museum. You'll see all the
famous sites of ancient and modern Athens on this comprehensive morning tour. Photo stop at Panathinaiko Stadium where the first Olympic Games took place in 1896. It is the only stadium built out of white marble. Proceed, passing by Zappeion and Temple of Olympian Zeus. You will then pass the Athens Trilogy which includes the University of Athens, the Academy of Athens, and the National Library. Continue passing by National Garden, Hadrian’s Arc, St. Paul’s Church, Parliament, Tomb of the Unknown soldier, Schliemann’s House (Numismatic Museum), Catholic Cathedral, Old Parliament, Constitution Square ,Russian Orthodox Church, and finally Acropolis (Entrance included). Then continue to the guided tour of Acropolis with a pleasant short walk passing by Herodion and Dionysos Theater. Main attractions such as votives, artifacts of every day life, statues from archaic period, Caryatids, and of course the Parthenon hall with the metopes, the pediments and the frieze will impress you. Later return to hotel on own. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 7 Athens - Mykonos
Breakfast at Hotel. In the morning, departure transfer to Ferry Pier to board your Ferry to Mykonos (Standard Class
Ferry Ticket included). Arrival and transfer to your Hotel. Check into hotel. The rest of the day is yours to explore the
most famous of the Cycladic Islands. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 8 Mykonos
Breakfast at Hotel. The day is at leisure as you enjoy all Mykonos has to offer, from beautiful sandy beaches to archaeological wonders to the extravagant nightlife! Overnight at Hotel.
Day 9 Mykonos - Santorini
Breakfast at Hotel. Check out of Hotel and departure transfer to Ferry pier to board your high-speed ferry for the stunning volcanic island of Santorini (Hi-speed Ferry Tickets included). Arrive and check into your hotel. Santorini is regarded by many as the most spectacular Greek island, Santorini boasts ancient rock formations, raw lava-layered cliffs, and beautiful black sand beaches. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 10 Santorini
Breakfast at Hotel. Day free at leisure to explore the mysterious and majestic Santorini on your own. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 11 Santorini - Athens
Breakfast at Hotel. In the afternoon, departure transfer to Ferry Pier to board your Ferry to Mykonos (Standard Class
Ferry Ticket included). Arrival and transfer to your Hotel. Check into hotel. Rest of the day is free at leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 12 Athens
Breakfast at Hotel. Day free at leisure until departure transfer to Airport.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alterate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
1. Meet & Greet assistance
2. 2 Nights Stay in Istanbul
3. 2 Nights Stay in Cappadocia
4. Daily Breakfast
5. 1 Lunch in Istanbul
6. 2 Lunch in Cappadocia
7. 2 Dinner in Cappadocia
8. Entrance fees to the museums and historical places istanbul and Cappadocia
9. English Speaking professional guidance throughout the journey istanbul and Cappadocia
10. All Parking fees and highway tolls istanbul and Cappadocia
11. Basic tip to the Hotel and reataurants istanbul and Cappadocia
12. Local taxes and currents Vat included into the quotation istanbul and Cappadocia
13. 2 Nights stay in Athens
14. 2 Nights stay in Mykonos
15. 2 Nights stay in Santorini
16. 1 Night stay in Athens
17. Breakfast Daily
18. Return Airport or Train Station or Port Transfers in all cities
19. Ferry Travel from Athens – Mykonos – Santorini - Athens
20. Sightseeing Tours on Seat In Coach Tours as mentioned in program
Optional Tour Athens:-
1. Cape Sounion (Half day afternoon tour) (Pick up/ drop off at Athens Hotel or nearby spot, all transfers with luxury a/c coach, licensed guide, entrance fees) INR 3100 per person
2. Ancient Corinth half day tour (Pick up/ drop off at Athens Hotel or nearby spot, all transfers with luxury a/c coach, licensed guide, entrance fees) INR 5100 per person
3. Full day Delphi OR Argolis with lunch (Pick up/ drop off at Athens Hotel or nearby spot, all transfers with luxury a/c coach, licensed guide, entrance fees, lunch in local restaurant) INR 7400 per person
4. Full day Delphi OR Argolis without lunch (Pick up/ drop off at Athens Hotel or nearby spot, all transfers with luxury a/c coach, licensed guide, entrance fees) INR 6500 per person
5. One Day Cruise (Pick up/ drop off at Athens Hotel or nearby spot, R/T pier transfers with luxury a/c coach, buffet lunch on board, folk show on board) INR 7000 per person
Optional Tour Mykonos :-
1. City and Island Tour (German – English – French) INR 3500 per person
2. South Coast Cruise (German – English- French- Italian) INR 5900 per person
3. Jeep Safari (German – English) INR 5200 per person
4. Wine Culture (German – English) INR 3800 per person
Optional Tour Santorini -
1. Full Day Island Tour (with Licensed English Speaking Guide) (Included – Transfers from / to our meeting points, wine tasting and guided tour inside the pre-historic town) – Bus Tour INR 4000 per person
2. OIA Sunset – Bus Tour INR 1900 per person
3. Volcano & Hot Spring – Boat Tour INR 2300 per person
4. Akrotir Guided Tour (with Licensed English Speaking Guide) (entrance fees included only) – Bus Tour INR 1500 per person
1. International or Domestic /Vusa Airfare or any additional taxes
2. GST Extra on Total Billing
3. Visa on arrival / Visa Charges
4. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
5. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ New Year Eve /Christmas Eve/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
6. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Optional tour
7. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
8. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
9. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
10. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
11. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
12. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) 13. Anything not mentioned under inclusions.
14. ROE Fluctuation will be borne by the traveller.
15. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
(*) Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Turkey Tourist Visa (Sub to change)
1. Ordinary passport holders are required to have visa to enter Turkey.
2. Ordinary passport holders may obtain their 30-day single-entry e-Visas via www.evisa.gov.tr, provided that they have a valid Schengen or USA, UK, Ireland visa or residence permit and that they travel to Turkey with Turkish Airlines or Egypt Air.
Greece Tourist Visa (Sub to Change)
1. Your passport and copies of your previous visas – valid for at least 3 months beyond return date – are required.
2. Your passport must have at least two blank pages. Travel medical insurance confirmation of minimum 30,000 € coverage within Greece and the entire Schengen area.
A)Visa Charge (Inclusive of Visa Fees, Facilitation Charges & Taxes) : Updated soon??