3N Kuala Lumpur, 4N Bali, 4N Singapore
3NKuala Lumpur, 4NSingapore, 4NBali KL Tower, Night Safari, Sentosa, Dinner Cruise,2Hr Spa & Rafting
If you planning for Honeymoon in Asia must visit places Malaysia Singapore with Bali. In this package you have option to experience Dinner in KL Tower Revolving Restaurant. In Singapore you visit Merlion Park views of Marina Bay, Night Safari with Fire show tram ride. You also have the provision to Experience cutting-edge rides, shows, & many more in Universal Studios. Explore the famous SEA Aquarium Wings of Time in Sentosa. In Bali you enjoy Romantic Sunset Dinner Cruise, Balinese Massage with many watersports options.
Kuala Lumpur: The capital city is a place to look out for earmarked by culinary exploits and a culture as diverse. The colorfully chaotic Central Market sells handcrafted artifacts and is a big hit with tourists, while the towering Petronas twin towers adds up to the city skyline! The city is lined in Colonial architecture highlighted in the Merdeka Square, and the famous Chinatown bustles with people and business. In Kuala Lumpur’s urban face, the Golden Triangle, Petronas Twin Towers still stands out as an unusual benchmark of Malaysia’s modern architecture.
Singapore is a wealthy city state in south-east Asia. Located at the tip of the Malay Peninsula, Singapore's tropical climate welcomes both leisure and business travelers year round. The island republic's excellent infrastructure enables visitors to enjoy its many sites and attractions in a safe, clean and green environment. Public transportation is excellent and walking is a good way to explore the city . All major attractions are also accessible by tour bus.
Bali Overview:- Bali is a fairly large island and you will need a method to get around if you plan on exploring more than the hotel pool. Bali is a paradise for spa lovers, and all sorts of treatments are widely available. The Balinese lulur body scrub with herbs and spices—traditionally performed before a wedding ceremony—is particularly popular. Bali has become famous for its large collection of private villas for rent, complete with staff and top-class levels of service.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1 - Arrival in Kuala Lumpur:-
On arrival in Kuala Lumpur, you will be greeted by our airport representative, who will assist your transfer to the hotel. Day on your own take rest from your long flight. Overnight stay in Kuala Lumpur. Meals: No Breakfast.
Day 2 - Kuala Lumpur: Half City Tour:-
Morning after breakfast, pick up from hotel lobby on a half-day tour of Kuala Lumpur. Proceed for King’s Palace (Photo Stop), National Museum (Drive Pass), Parliament House (Drive Pass), National Monument (Photo Stop), Independence Square (Photo Stop), Sultan Abdul Samad Building / Cricket Club (Photo Stop), Local Product – Chocolate Boutique (Visit Stop) KL Tower (Visit Stop – Observation Deck entrance ticket not included ). Later back to hotel. Overnight stay in Kuala Lumpur. Meals: Breakfast
Day 3: Kuala Lumpur- SIC Night tour with Indian Dinner + KL Tower Observation Deck ticket:
After Breakfast. Day at your own. Choose tour from Optional at extra cost.
Pick up time – 18.30hrs at night you enjoy KL Tower in night including dinner visit to Asia 2nd Tallest KL Tower observatory entrances, Set Dinner at Indian fine dining restaurant, Mesmerizing night illuminating view of tallest Petronas Twin tower photostop outside KL Tower & visit to open air bazar of china town. Overnight stay in Kuala Lumpur. Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
Day 4 Kuala Lumpur - Bali + Romantic Sunset Dinner Cruise
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Check out the hotel & transfer to Airport to board the flight for Bali. On arrival at Denpasar Bali Airport, the local tour co-ordinator will meet and assist you for your transfer to the hotel. On arriving at the hotel, check-in and relax in your room. The day is free to relax, refresh and get acquainted to the area at your own pace.
Evening pick up from hotel for Sunset dinner cruise by bounty where you will be spoiled with the unlimited choices of cuisine in buffet style. Moreover, catching some live performances will also make your dining experience more wonderful. Later back to hotel. Overnight stay in Bali. Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
Day 5 Bali – Full Day White Water Rafting Tour With Lunch + 02Hrs Balinese Spa
Breakfast at Hotel. Afterward proceeding to Ayung River for white water Rafting. Ayung River remains the most popular rafting place in Bali. The rapids are very challenging and of course will boost your adrenaline racing but suitable for beginner. A 3 hours adventure on the scenic Ayung River will be an unforgettable white water rafting. Afterward, lunch will served at Ayung Restaurant. Later in afternoon pick up from the Hotel Lobby & proceed for 02hours Balinese Spa, later back to hotel.Overnight stay in Bali. Meals: Breakfast & Lunch
Day 6 Bali - Full Day Kintamani Tour + Tanah Lot Temple Tour
Breakfast at Hotel, Check out from hotel & proceed for full Day Kintamani Kintamani Batur volcano. Here you can see amazing panorama of the Mount Batur active volcano and its lake. Relax in the cool mountain atmosphere while enjoying a buffet lunch, which is served at a local restaurant, with views that lead directly to the volcano and its crater lake. Later proceed for to Tanah Lot Temple the Balinese temple above the rock formation off the Indonesian island of Bali shares the splendid sunset backdrops. We can view this temple from several spot points with amazing view of the ocean and sunset. This place is highly recommended to snap photos with the temple and amazing sunset as the background. After being satisfied admiring the ease of the Tanah Lot temple, our driver will drive you back to the hotel. Overnight stay in Bali. Meals: Breakfast
Day 7 Bali - Optional Bali Swing with Local Lunch
Breakfast at Hotel, Pick up from the Hotel Lobby & Ensure entry to one of Bali’s most Instagrammable spots on this convenient half-day group tour to the Bali Swing. Soar high over the jungle on your choice of 12 swings, reaching heights between 33 feet (10 meters) and 256 feet (78 meters) above ground, or pose for shots in the adorable nests. Your package includes 12 swings + nest). Later back to hotel. Overnight stay in Bali. Meals: Breakfast.
Day 8 Bali - Singapore + Night Safari
After Breakfast. Check out from the Hotel & transfer to the Airport to board the flight for Singapore. Arrival at Singapore Changi Airport. Transfer to hotel.
At Evening, Get ready for Night Safari. Tentative Pick up :1800Hrs Today we take you to Night Safari .The world’s first Night Safari** set in 40 hectares of secondary jungle will unfold the mystery and drama of the tropical jungle after dusk with stunning effect. See a myriad of nocturnal animals, from fierce predators to timid forest dwellers, in their natural habitat under subtle moonglow lighting. With priority boarding. You won’t have to wait in line to board the tram which takes you through the East and West Lop. Pass by a Large reservoir and weave through selected habitats desingned specifically to replicate the natural environment from the Himalayan foothills to the Southeast Asian Rainforest and Indian Subcontinent. Let the guide take you on a walking trail to view some animals at close quarters. There will also be an opportunity to catch either the Thumbuakar performance of fire-eating skills OR a 20 mins animals extravaganza at the Creatures of the Night Show, subject to weather condition.
You can choose to add on a buffet meal of local favorites and international cruisine in a charmingly rustic setting Ulu Ulu Safari Restaurant. Overnight stay in Singapore. Meals: Breakfast
Day 9 Singapore – Half day City tour + Night Out Marina Bay (includes Dinner)
After Breakfast. After Breakfast. Tentative Pick up :0830Hrs: City Tour - Explore the city by driving round the Civic District, passing by the Padang, Cricket Club, historic Parliament House, Supreme Court and City Hall.
Next, stop at the Merlion Park and enjoy the impressive views of Marina Bay. Do not miss out this picture-taking opportunity with The Merlion, a mythological creature that is part lion and part fish. Visit Thian Hock Keng Temple, one of Singapore’s oldest Buddhist-Taoist temples, before driving past Chinatown. Stop by a Local Handicraft Centre and observe craftsmen at work up-close. Proceed to the National Orchid Garden, located within Singapore Botanic Gardens, which boasts a sprawling display of 60,000 orchid plants.
Let your senses come alive at Little India as you walk past shops along the five-footway offering a variety of exotic fruits, spices, jasmine and orchid garlands. Watch a skillful demonstration of Teh Tarik – Pulled Tea at a “Sarabat Stall” and sample the tea after with your guide explaining the origins of this all-time local favourite beverage.
Night Out Marina with Dinner: Tentative Pick up: 1800Hrs: Today we take you to Night Out Marina Bay .At Gardens by the Bay, discover exotic plants in the Flower Dome from the 5 continents which are displayed in 9 different gardens. Walk in the Cloud Forest and marvel at the 35-metre tall indoor waterfall, a mysterious world veiled in mist with and be amazed at the unique and fragile plants. Watch the SuperTree Grove come alive with an exhilarating display of light and sound at night! Be amazed with a birds-eye view of the city and Marina Bay from the top of Marina Bay Sand’s Skypark – it is a roof like no other, perched 200 metres in the air with observation deck in the clouds. Last stop at Lau Pa Sat Festival Village to sample satays (grilled meats on skewer) with ketupat (rice cakes) in the only satay street in Singapore & enjoy dinner. Later back to hotel. Overnight stay in Singapore. Meals: Breakfast & Dinner.
Day 10 Full Day Universal Studios Tour with 1 way transfer - SIC Basis
After breakfast. Today we take you to Universal Studios.
Tentative Pick up :0830Hrs : Proceed to a whole new world that awaits you - Universal Studios Singapore. Go beyond the screen and Ride The Movies? at Universal Studios Singapore. Experience cutting-edge rides, shows, and attractions based on your favourite blockbuster films and television series, including Puss In Boots? Giant Journey, Battlestar Galactica: HUMAN vs. CYLON™, TRANSFORMERS The Ride: The Ultimate 3D Battle,
Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure™, Sesame Street Spaghetti Space Chase and more! Enjoy the thrilling water rides at the ocean world and take a walk through the pre-history at the Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure. Also, explore the Hollywood Boulevard for a stroll down the famous Walk of Fame. Overnight stay in Singapore. Meals: Breakfast
Day 11 Sentosa Fun Pass 80 tokens with 1 way transfer - SIC Basis
After Breakfast. Around 0830 hrs. Proceed Sentosa Fun Pass. AJ Hackett: Giant Swing • Ola Beach Club: Stand Up Paddleboard • Wave House Sentosa: Flow Rider (1 hour) • 4D AdventureLand: Extreme Log Ride • Butterfl y Park & Insect Kingdom • KidZania Singapore: TranZit PaZZ, • Adventure Cove Waterpark™ • GoGreen Segway • Madame Tussauds Singapore • Mega Adventure Park • S.E.A. Aquarium™ • Sentosa Island Bus Tour • Sentosa Merlion • Singapore Cable Car • Super Yacht Royal Albatross • The Maritime Experiential Museum™ • Trick Eye Museum • Wave House Sentosa • Wings of Time AJ). Overnight stay in Singapore. Meals: Breakfast.
Day 12 Departure from Singapore
After Breakfast. Free for shopping on your own. Evening meet at hotel lobby for departure to Airport to board flight for your onward destination. Meals: Breakfast.
Note : Above suggested Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule.Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1.Our International Readymade Packages are valid for Only Indian Nationals unless specified or customized for other nationalities.
2.Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
3. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
4. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
5. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
6. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the room with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below11yrs) are travelling together.
8. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
9. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
10. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
11. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. Meet & Greet by an English speaking representative at the airport
2. 3 Nights stay in Kuala Lumpur with breakfast
3. Transfer (Kl International Airport – Kuala Lumpur Hotel- Kl International Airport) on SIC Basis
4. Half Day Kualal Lumpur City Tour on SIC
5. SIC Night tour with Indian Dinner + KL Tower Observation Deck ticket:
6. 4 Nights stay in Bali with breakfast
7. Meet & Greet at the airport with welcome garlands & water bottles in Bali
8. Return Airport transfers on private basis
9. Half Day White Water Rafting with lunch on SIC
7. Full Day Kintamani Tour followed by Tanah Lot Temple Tour
8. 4 Nights stay in Singapore with breakfast
9. Two way Changi Airport / Singapore Hotel / Changi Airport transfer on SIV
10. Half Day SIC City Tour on SIC
11. Evening Night Safari-Animal Show Fire & Dance Show ,Tram Ride on SIC
12. Sentosa Fun Pass - 80 Tokens - one day pass + 1 way transfer on SIC
13. Full Day Universal Studio - one day pass + 1 way transfer on SIC
14. 4hrs Night Out Marina Bay with Dinner on SIC
Honeymoon Benefits in Bali:
1. 20 Minutes Balinese Massage on SIC
2. Romantic Sunset Dinner Cruise by Bounty on SIC
3. On arrival Honeymoon Freebies in the room (subject to Hotel management approval)
** Add on extra: per adult / child (*subject to change without notice)
Singapore & Malaysia Visa Combo Offer INR 7000 per person
*Mid Night Surcharge for Malaysia Transfers between 2200Hrs-0700hrs (No SIC transfers are available during these hours)
(Based on 2 pax travelling): USD 30/INR 2340 per person per way
Optional Tour in Kuala Lumpur *ROE applies(CodeTT-SN090420):-
1. SIC Half Day Putrajaya Tour with Cruise Tasik (30min boat ride) USD51/INR 3980
2. SIC Night Tour with Dinner at Atmosphere 360, KL Tower Revoloving Restaurant: USD 100/INR 7800
3. SIC Half day Garden & Park (KL Bird Park + Butterfly Park) ticket included: USD 45/INR 3510
4. SIC Half day Tour with KL Bird Park + Aquaria KLCC ticket included: USD 58/INR 4530
Optional Tour in Bali *ROE applies(CodeST-SN090420):-
1 Water sports with parasailing, banana boat & Jet Ski on SIC USD 42/INR 3160
2. Bali swing with Local Lunch USD 63 / INR 4800
3. Nusa Penida Island Tour with SIC basis (including lunch + 01 snorkeling) USD 66/INR 5000
4. Romantic Sunset Dinner Cruise by Bali Hai Cruise on SIC basis: USD 82/INR 6300
5. Romantic Candle Lit Dinner wit (Veg / Non Veg Set Menu) @Sthala Ubud by Marriott no transfers USD 50/INR 3800
6. Romantic Candle Lit Dinner wit (Veg / Non Veg Set Menu) @ Westin Resort no transfers USD 61/INR 4600
7. Romantic Candle Lit Dinner wit (Veg / Non Veg Set Menu) @ Anvaya Beach Resort no transfers USD 64/INR 4800
1. GST Included
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/ Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/ Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be..
High season is during the months of July and August, during Easter Holidays, and Christmas / New Year (December till 1st week of January). This is the time which is the busiest. However, for many reasons, best time to come is April, May, June and September, just before and just after high season.