1N Lima, 2N Cuzco, 3N Buenos Aires, 2N Iguassu Falls, 3N Rio De Janeiro
1N Lima, 2N Cuzco, 3N Buenos Aires, 2N Iguassu Falls, 3N Rio de Janeiro
Lima, the capital of Peru, lies on the country's arid Pacific coast. Cusco, a city in the Peruvian Andes, was once capital of the Inca Empire, and is now known for its archaeological remains and Spanish colonial architecture. Buenos Aires is Argentinas big, cosmopolitan capital city. Its center is the Plaza de Mayo, lined with stately 19th-century buildings including Casa Rosada, the iconic, balconied presidential palace.Rio de Janeiro is a huge seaside city in Brazil, famed for its Copacabana and Ipanema beaches, 38m Christ the Redeemer statue atop Mount Corcovado and for Sugarloaf Mountain, a granite peak with cable cars to its summit.
Day 01 - Lima:-
Arrive in Lima, the capital of Peru, and proceed for the city tour to visit the Main Square (Plaza Mayor), Government Palace, City Hall, the Catherdral, the San Francisco Convent and its "Catacombs," ancient underground cemetery of Lima, El Oidor, Torre Tagle Palace, a beautiful mansion, and the Osambela House. Afterwards, visit the Gold Museum and splendid collection of guns. The tour continues to the modern and high end side of Lima city, the Mira Flores. Overnight in Lima.
Day 02 - Lima - Cuzco:-
After breakfast, transfer to the airport & take an early morning flight to Cuzco. Arrive at the hotel, and after acclimating to the altitude, proceed to city tour in the afternoon. Visit nearby Ruins "Cusco” of Tambo achy, Kenki, Puca - Pucara, and finally the fortress of Sacsay huaman. Also visit the Koricancha or temple of the Sun. Overnight in Cuzco. (Meals: B)
Day 03 - Machu Picchu - Cuzco:-
After breakfast, begin your day with a breathtaking train ride, which goes through Urubamba Valley and mountain top ruins of Machu Picchu. Machu Picchu is eye tantalizing tribute to man in harmony with nature. It is located high above the clouds. Machu Picchu has become one of most popular destinations in South America, high above the Sacred Valley. Take afternoon train back to Cusco and overnight in the hotel. (Meals: B)
Day 04 - Cuzco - Buenos Aires:-
After breakfast, transfer to the airport and fly to Buenos Aires, the capital of Argentina. After completing all the immigration formalities, you will be transferred to the hotel. Buenos Aires is, with over 11 million inhabitants, one of the largest cities in Argentina. A city with modern structure and dynamic activities has found the way to preserve old traditions & lovely spots. Overnight in Buenos Aires. (Meals: B)
Day 05 - Buenos Aires:-
After breakfast, we start the city tour of Buenos Aires. Visit "Plaza de Mayo," the Pink House, the Buenos Aires Cathedral, the 9 of July Avenue, the Colon Theatre, La Boca neighborhood with the traditional "Caminito Street," "San Martin Plaza," Recoleta Cemetery, and the Palermo Woods. In the afternoon, we will tour the Tigre and Parana’s Delta River. Then we will return by bus along the Panamerican Highway to the city of Buenos Aires. Overnight in Buenos Aires. (Meals: B)
Day 06 - Buenos Aires:-
After breakfast, enjoy a full day Fiesta Gaucho Tour at Estancia Santa Susana and meet 'gauchos' in their own environment. Ride to the outskirts of the city into the countryside, the 'pampas', cradle of the 'gaucho' and the rich 'gaucho' tradition. Visit typical Estancia in Buenos Aires Province who welcomes you with delicious Argentine 'empanadas'. After dinner, proceed to enjoy the LA VENTANA, TANGO SHOW. This is a diverse and superb Tango show with the great tango orchestras of the forties. Also included are a folklore show with dancers and musicians from the Altiplano. Overnight in Buenos Aires. (Meals: B)
Day 07 - Buenos Aires - Iguassu Falls:-
Today after breakfast at the hotel, you depart Buenos Aires and fly to the natural wonder known as the Iguassu Falls, located on the border of Brazil, Argentina, and Paraguay. After checking in to the hotel, we proceed to enjoy the Iguassu Falls National Park, touring the Brazilian side of the fall. You will walk with the guide, descending a walkway, contemplating the lovely waterfalls in all of nature's exuberance, with panoramic views of both sides - Brazilian and Argentinean. Reach the highest elevation, then descend into the Brazilian side lookout, this provides magnificent photo opportunities and views. Overnight in Iguassu. (Meals: B)
Day 8 - Iguassu Falls:-
After breakfast, visit the Argentina side of the falls, taking a guided walking tour of this natural wonderland. You will see a never to be forgotten spectacle of 275 cataracts from different angles, walking through the raised platforms, getting near the Devil’s Throat and its immense amount of water spilled, causing wetness to a large area around it. After lunch, we tour the Itaipu Dam, which is one of the world's largest hydroelectric power plants and a technological wonder. Stop at panoramic overlooks for photo opportunity. The spectacle of the spillway of the dam, with its huge flow of water is particularly impressive. Overnight in Iguassu. (Meals: B)
Day 9 - Iguassu Falls - Rio de Janeiro:-
Transfer to the airport to catch a flight for Rio de Janeiro. Upon arrival, transfer to the hotel, check-in, and enjoy lunch. Afternoon is at leisure, so you can relax at the hotel. We will visit the Sugar Loaf drive to "Praia Vermelha" (Red beach), to take the two stage car up to the top of Sugar Loaf, which grants the entrance to Rio's harbor and Guanabara Bay. The cable car holds 80 passengers and each of the two stages takes two minutes. The first stage is Morro da Urca & the second stage goes to the Sugar Loaf itself, the view is spectacular at sunset. Overnight in Rio. (Meals: B)
Day 10 - Rio de Janeiro City Tour:
-After breakfast, enjoy a full day city tour of Rio. Ascend on Corcovado Mountain by train to visit one of the world’s most famous landmarks, the gigantic statue of Christ, the Redeemer. Then proceed to Cascatinha, Tijuca Forest, to the top of Corcovado Mountain. Cidade Maravilhosa, "the marvelous city" as it is known to its residents and the rest of Brazil, is also the most beautiful city in the world. As a tropical resort, Rio offers miles of golden beaches, including, Ipanema and Copacabana, two of the most famous stretches of sand in the world. The tour continues with the visit to Metropolitan Cathedral, samba stadium and view of architectonic monuments of Rio. Overnight in Rio. (Meals: B)
Day 11 - Rio de Janeiro:-
After breakfast, we will take a boat tour of Guanabara Bay, viewing the incredible “Wonder City” from its most famous bay, and has several islands such as the Governor's Island and Snakes Island. To the west lies Rio de Janeiro, and facing east, the municipal district of Niteroi. Various sights and landmarks such as the neighborhoods of Botafogo, Flamengo, Urca, Sugar Loaf Mountain, Fort Sao Joao, Flagstone Island, Santa Cruz Fortress, Rio-Niteroi Bridge and more will be seen as we depart from the Marina da Gloria. Overnight in Rio. (Meals: B)
Day 12 - Rio de Janeiro:-
Today we will check out from the hotel, transfer to airport and board the flight. Your memorable trip to South America ends here as you return back home. (Meals: B)
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Child age 2-9 years. Above 9 years is considered as an adult.
Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together. Child with Extra Bed (Below 12 yrs) & Child without Extra Bed (Below 7 yrs).
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
1.1 Night stay in Lima
2.2 Nights stay in Cuzco
3.3 Nights stay in Buenos Aires
4.2 Nights stay in Iguassu Falls
5.3 Nights stay in Rio de Janeiro
7.Airport- Hotel-Airport Transfers
8.City Tour: Lima, Cuzco, Rio, Buenos, Iguassu
9.Entrance Tickets with transfers: Machu Picchu, Tiger Hill, Tango Show, Corcovado, Sugar Loaf, Iguassu Falls Boat ride, Fiesta Gaucha Tour, Guanabara Bay Boat tour
10.Transfer on SIC Basis
1. International or Domestic & any additional taxes
2. GST Extra on Total Billing
3. Visa on arrival / Visa Charges
4. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
5. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ New Year Eve /Christmas Eve/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
6. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Optional tour
7. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
8. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
9. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
10. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
11. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
12. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) 13. Anything not mentioned under inclusions.
14. ROE Fluctuation will be borne by the traveller.
15. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
1.Child age à 2-9 years. Above 9 years is considered as an adult.
2.SIC Tour / Transfer pick-up depends on hotel location, if hotel is outside of pick-up zone, clients will have to make own arrangements
3.No Intercity surface transfers are included unless specified in the package.
4.We are not responsible for any baggage charges by any airlines for the clients.
5.Check in time: 4pm / Check out time: 11am
6.Some events are seasonal like Maid of the Mist, Cave of the Winds, Beast ride, Yosemite Park, Lake Tahoe etc. (Will be closed for winter)
36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
(*) Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best Visa South America:
Remember that the southern hemisphere seasons are reversed - with summer roughly November to February, and winter in June to August. Peru is pretty much a year round destination thanks to its proximity to the equator. However, visit between January and March and you'll be slap bang in the middle of the rainy season.
Tourist Visa Charges Peru + Argentina + Brazil (Sub to change)
A) Visa Charges (Inclusive of Visa Fees, Facilitation Charges & Taxes): INR 23200 per person / INR 90,000 (Family of 4 Combo)
B) Peru Visa free for Nationals of China and India who hold a visa with a remaining validity of more than 6 months or a permanent residence permit issued by Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, United States or a Schengen member state are visa exempt for a maximum of 180 days during a six-month period.