1N Lima, 2N Cuzco, 3N Buenos Aires, 2N Iguassu Falls, 3N Rio De Janeiro
1N Lima, 2N Cuzco, 3N Buenos Aires, 2N Iguassu Falls, 3N Rio de Janeiro
Lima, the capital of Peru, lies on the country's arid Pacific coast. Cusco, a city in the Peruvian Andes, was once capital of the Inca Empire, and is now known for its archaeological remains and Spanish colonial architecture. Buenos Aires is Argentinas big, cosmopolitan capital city. Its center is the Plaza de Mayo, lined with stately 19th-century buildings including Casa Rosada, the iconic, balconied presidential palace.Rio de Janeiro is a huge seaside city in Brazil, famed for its Copacabana and Ipanema beaches, 38m Christ the Redeemer statue atop Mount Corcovado and for Sugarloaf Mountain, a granite peak with cable cars to its summit.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 01 – Lima:- Arrive in Lima, the capital of Peru, and proceed for the city tour to visit the Main Square (Plaza Mayor), Government Palace, City Hall, the Catherdral, the San Francisco Convent and its "Catacombs," ancient underground cemetery of Lima, El Oidor, Torre Tagle Palace, a beautiful mansion, and the Osambela House. Afterwards, visit the Gold Museum and splendid collection of guns. The tour continues to the modern and high end side of Lima city, the Mira Flores. Overnight in Lima.
Day 02 - Lima – Cuzco: - After breakfast, transfer to the airport & take an early morning flight to Cuzco. Arrive at the hotel, and after acclimating to the altitude, proceed to city tour in the afternoon. Visit nearby Ruins "Cusco” of Tambo achy, Kenki, Puca - Pucara, and finally the fortress of Sacsay huaman. Also visit the Koricancha or temple of the Sun. Overnight in Cuzco. (Meals: B)
Day 03 - Machu Picchu – Cuzco:- After breakfast, begin your day with a breathtaking train ride, which goes through Urubamba Valley and mountain top ruins of Machu Picchu. Machu Picchu is eye tantalizing tribute to man in harmony with nature. It is located high above the clouds. Machu Picchu has become one of most popular destinations in South America, high above the Sacred Valley. Take afternoon train back to Cusco and overnight in the hotel. (Meals: B)
Day 04 - Cuzco - Buenos Aires: - After breakfast, transfer to the airport and fly to Buenos Aires, the capital of Argentina. After completing all the immigration formalities, you will be transferred to the hotel. Buenos Aires is, with over 11 million inhabitants, one of the largest cities in Argentina. A city with modern structure and dynamic activities has found the way to preserve old traditions & lovely spots. Overnight in Buenos Aires. (Meals: B)
Day 05 - Buenos Aires: - After breakfast, we start the city tour of Buenos Aires. Visit "Plaza de Mayo," the Pink House, the Buenos Aires Cathedral, the 9 of July Avenue, the Colon Theatre, La Boca neighborhood with the traditional "Caminito Street," "San Martin Plaza," Recoleta Cemetery, and the Palermo Woods. In the afternoon, we will tour the Tigre and Parana’s Delta River. Then we will return by bus along the Panamerican Highway to the city of Buenos Aires. Overnight in Buenos Aires. (Meals: B)
Day 06 - Buenos Aires:- After breakfast, enjoy a full day Fiesta Gaucho Tour at Estancia Santa Susana and meet 'gauchos' in their own environment. Ride to the outskirts of the city into the countryside, the 'pampas', cradle of the 'gaucho' and the rich 'gaucho' tradition. Visit typical Estancia in Buenos Aires Province who welcomes you with delicious Argentine 'empanadas'. After dinner, proceed to enjoy the LA VENTANA, TANGO SHOW. This is a diverse and superb Tango show with the great tango orchestras of the forties. Also included are a folklore show with dancers and musicians from the Altiplano. Overnight in Buenos Aires. (Meals: B)
Day 07 - Buenos Aires - Iguassu Falls:- Today after breakfast at the hotel, you depart Buenos Aires and fly to the natural wonder known as the Iguassu Falls, located on the border of Brazil, Argentina, and Paraguay. After checking in to the hotel, we proceed to enjoy the Iguassu Falls National Park, touring the Brazilian side of the fall. You will walk with the guide, descending a walkway, contemplating the lovely waterfalls in all of nature's exuberance, with panoramic views of both sides - Brazilian and Argentinean. Reach the highest elevation, then descend into the Brazilian side lookout, this provides magnificent photo opportunities and views. Overnight in Iguassu. (Meals: B)
Day 8 - Iguassu Falls: - After breakfast, visit the Argentina side of the falls, taking a guided walking tour of this natural wonderland. You will see a never to be forgotten spectacle of 275 cataracts from different angles, walking through the raised platforms, getting near the Devil’s Throat and its immense amount of water spilled, causing wetness to a large area around it. After lunch, we tour the Itaipu Dam, which is one of the world's largest hydroelectric power plants and a technological wonder. Stop at panoramic overlooks for photo opportunity. The spectacle of the spillway of the dam, with its huge flow of water is particularly impressive. Overnight in Iguassu. (Meals: B)
Day 9 - Iguassu Falls - Rio de Janeiro: - Transfer to the airport to catch a flight for Rio de Janeiro. Upon arrival, transfer to the hotel, check-in, and enjoy lunch. Afternoon is at leisure, so you can relax at the hotel. We will visit the Sugar Loaf drive to "Praia Vermelha" (Red beach), to take the two stage car up to the top of Sugar Loaf, which grants the entrance to Rio's harbor and Guanabara Bay. The cable car holds 80 passengers and each of the two stages takes two minutes. The first stage is Morro da Urca & the second stage goes to the Sugar Loaf itself, the view is spectacular at sunset. Overnight in Rio. (Meals: B)
Day 10 - Rio de Janeiro City Tour: - After breakfast, enjoy a full day city tour of Rio. Ascend on Corcovado Mountain by train to visit one of the world’s most famous landmarks, the gigantic statue of Christ, the Redeemer. Then proceed to Cascatinha, Tijuca Forest, to the top of Corcovado Mountain. Cidade Maravilhosa, "the marvelous city" as it is known to its residents and the rest of Brazil, is also the most beautiful city in the world. As a tropical resort, Rio offers miles of golden beaches, including, Ipanema and Copacabana, two of the most famous stretches of sand in the world. The tour continues with the visit to Metropolitan Cathedral, samba stadium and view of architectonic monuments of Rio. Overnight in Rio. (Meals: B)
Day 11 - Rio de Janeiro:- After breakfast, we will take a boat tour of Guanabara Bay, viewing the incredible “Wonder City” from its most famous bay, and has several islands such as the Governor's Island and Snakes Island. To the west lies Rio de Janeiro, and facing east, the municipal district of Niteroi. Various sights and landmarks such as the neighborhoods of Botafogo, Flamengo, Urca, Sugar Loaf Mountain, Fort Sao Joao, Flagstone Island, Santa Cruz Fortress, Rio-Niteroi Bridge and more will be seen as we depart from the Marina da Gloria. Overnight in Rio. (Meals: B)
Day 12 - Rio de Janeiro: - Today we will check out from the hotel, transfer to airport and board the flight. Your memorable trip to South America ends here as you return back home. (Meals: B)
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
• International package is valid for indian market (unless specified).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
• Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• We cannot be held responsible for any refusal of Visa/Refusal of on arrival visa/Delay in issuance of visa.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry, Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• No Intercity surface transfers are included unless specified in the package.
• We are not responsible for any baggage charges for the Clients.
• We are not responsible for any missed breakfast due to flight timing.
• Most hotels normally have check in time 1400-1600hrs/ Check Out 1000-1100hrs International (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Check-out. (Subject to availability).
- 1 Night stay in Lima
- 2 Nights stay in Cuzco
- 3 Nights stay in Buenos Aires
- 2 Nights stay in Iguassu Falls
- 3 Nights stay in Rio de Janeiro
- Daily Breakfast
- Airport- Hotel-Airport Transfers
- City Tour: Lima, Cuzco, Rio, Buenos, Iguassu
- Entrance Tickets with transfers: Machu Picchu, Tiger Hill, Tango Show, Corcovado, Sugar Loaf, Iguassu Falls Boat ride, Fiesta Gaucha Tour, Guanabara Bay Boat tour
- Transfer on SIC Basis
• Visa Charges
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• Incidental Charges Must be paid by clients
• GST 9% wef 22 Jan 2017( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.