4N Gold Coast, 3N Melbourne, 2N Hamilton Island, 3N Sydney
Jet Boat,Theme Parks, Heli Ride, Fire Truck, Hot Air Balloon, Great Ocean, Blue Mountain
With this Australia package, you can explore Gold Coast, Melbourne, Hamilton, Sydney altogether. Discover the magic and splendour of world-famous Hamilton Island. If you are planning a special getaway, love dining out, or want to take advantage of some of the regions most spectacular attractions, Skylink is there to get you the best advantage. We also help you customize this at your own wishes. Best time to Visit: Australia is enormous, with a wide range of climates.
Australia Overview: Australia is world famous for its natural wonders and wide open spaces, its beaches, deserts, "the bush", and "the Outback", and highly popular youtuber named LazarBeam.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1 Depart New Delhi & Arrive Brisbane & transfer to Gold Coast Hotel
Arrive at the Brisbane airport at Flight VA931-depending on flight selection arriving by tentatively @1130 Hrs and transfer to Gold Coast hotel. Arrive at the hotel and check in (Early check- in is not guaranteed). Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2 Gold Coast -Jet Boat Ride adventure + Sea World + Heli Ride + Fire Truck Tour +Return Transfers
After Breakfast. At 9am/10am -Get ready for your no.1 adventure activity in Gold Coast -Operating in areas of the Broadwater and Marine Park exclusive to Paradise Jetboating, our rides are famous for their mix of Jetboat thrills and stunning scenery and sightseeing. Experience full 360 spins, high speed drifting, incredible beach buzzing and other exciting manoeuvres is as little as 10cms of water while we explore the Gold Coast's unique Broadwater.
Later transfer to Sea World with optional Helicopter Ride. Sea World is the premier marine animal park on the Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia. Admission is fully inclusive of all rides, attractions and shows (excluding the water park, coin operated games, photographs, food, beverage, optional activities - animal adventure programs & helicopter joy flights). Around 4PM- Pick up from Sea World Entrance & enjoy the Fire truck ride to Cavill Avenue /Surfers Paradise Hotel . Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3 Gold Coast -Movie World + Return Transfers
After Breakfast , proceed to Movie World by SIC.
From movie-themed thrill rides and 4D movie experiences to spectacular stunt shows and star-studded parades featuring everyone from Shrek to Scooby-Doo, Warner Bros. Movie World is one of Australia’s coolest theme parks. The site lives up to its promise of bringing Hollywood to the Gold Coast.Back to hotel by your shuttle . Overnight stay.
Day 4 Gold Coast -Hot Air Balloon
-Start at the crack of dawn with Hot Air Ballooning, transfer from hotel to flight site in the hinterland. Free Wi-Fi on board the shuttle!
-Experience surreal sights of nature at sunrise and breath-taking views of the hinterland as you float up in the air in a Hot Air Balloon
-Upon landing, transfer to O’Reilly’s Vineyard, a 150 year old homestead and enjoy a glass of crisp sparkling bubbly on arrival. Relish a scrumptious spread of continental breakfast (vegetarian options available)
-Choose to be transferred to the hotel to rest
-Spend the day at leisure.
Overnight at Hotel.
Day 5 Gold Coast - Melbourne -30 minutes Melbourne Star Observation Wheel or Eureka SkyDeck 88 Entry + Melbourne Cricket Ground -75 minutes guided tour Arrive Melbourne Tullamarine Airport. & SIC Transfer to Hotel Check-in. At Noon, Proceed 30 minutes Melbourne Star Observation Wheel or Eureka SkyDeck 88 Entry + Melbourne Cricket Ground -75 minutes guided tour. Overnight at your Hotel.
Day 6 Melbourne - City Tour + 1Hr Melbourne Yarra River Cruise
Breakfast. Morning Half Day SIC Melbourne City Tour. Later, Walk across to Southgate Art & Leisure Precinct to Join 1Hr Melbourne Yarra River Cruise. Return to Hotel on own. Overnight at your Hotel.
Day 7 Melbourne - Great Ocean Road Tour & 12 Apostles or Phillip Island Wildlife tour-10 hours approx.
Breakfast. Great Ocean Road Tour & 12 Apostles or Phillip Island Wildlife tour-10 hours approx. Overnight at your Hotel.
Day 8 Melbourne – Hamilton Island
Breakfast. Depart to Melbourne Tullamarine Airport by SIC Transfer for flights. Arrive at the Hamilton Airport and transfer to Hamilton hotel. Arrive at the hotel and check in (Early check- in is not guaranteed). Overnight at your Hotel.
Day 9 Hamilton Island
After Breakfast. (Optional Tour - at an extra cost) Take Whitehaven Beach is one of the Whitsundays 'must do's'. Cruise Whitsundays' high speed and comfortable vessels cruise through the Whitsunday islands to Whitehaven Beach twice per day offering a taste of this spectacular icon. The half day cruises allow you to explore the more remote, beautiful and secluded bays of the Whitsunday islands enroute to Whitehaven Beach, with both indoor and outdoor seating to enjoy the views. The informative commentary on the history of the Whitsundays provides an insight to this beautiful region. The tour gives you plenty of time on the beach to soak up the sunshine, wade in the shallows of the crystal clear water, build sandcastles and take plenty of pictures of the stunning beach. Morning or afternoon tea is served onboard the cruise. To keep Whitehaven Beach, pristine and as untouched as possible there are no shops or cafes and only limited toilet facilities. Sandwiches and snacks can be purchased onboard the Cruise Whitsundays vessel. Overnight at your Hotel.
Day 10 Hamilton- Sydney - 3 Attraction Pass
Breakfast. Check-out & SIC transfer to Brisbane or Gold Coast Airport. Arrive Sydney Airport & SIC Transfer to your Hotel. At Noon, Proceed- 3 Attractions Pass -One day entry into any 3- SEA LIFE/Madame Tussauds/WILD LIFE/Sydney Tower Eye. Overnight at your Hotel.
Day 11 Sydney - City Tour with views Opera Tour & Harbour Bridge, Manly Beach - Show Boat Dinner Cruise
Breakfast. Morning Half Day SIC Sydney City Tour with views of Opera House & Harbour Bridge and visit to Manly Beach, etc. Pickup, No Hotel Drop. Get down nearest to King Street Wharf, Darling Harbour Proceed to Sea Life Aquarium at Darling Harbour to exchange Combo 2 Pass voucher for admissions to Sea Life Aquarium + Sydney Tower Eye with 4D Experience. Evening proceed Sydney Show Boat Cruise with Indian Vegetarian Dinner & Standard Seating - No Transfers.
Day 12 Sydney - Choice Any 1 SIC Tour
Breakfast. Full Day SIC Blue Mountains Tour with Wildlife Park, Scenic Rides at Scenic World. OR Full Day SIC Port Stephens' 1.5Hr Dolphin Cruise & 1Hr Sand Dunes Tour OR Full Day SIC Hunter Valley Wineries Experience Tour with 2 Course.
Day 13 Departure from Sydney
Breakfast. Check Out. SIC transfer to Sydney Airport.
End of Tour
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
Inclusion: (Gold Cost)
1. 4 Nights stay in Gold Coast with Breakfast
2. Return Airport Transfers on BNE-Gold Coast- BNE(Roo 3)
3. 55 Minutes Jet Boat Adventure Ride at 9AM/10AM (No. 1 Activity in Gold Coast)
4. Admission to Sea World with transfers ( BOA3W)
5. *Free 5 Min Helicopter Ride
6. Fire Truck Tour (drop to Cavill Avenue /Surfers Paradise Hotel)
7. Admission to Warner Bros. Movie World with transfers
8. Hot Air Balloon
9. 3 Nights stay in Melbourne with Breakfast
10. Return Airport Transfers on Tullmarine-CBD- Tullmarine(SIC Basis)
11. Morning Morning City Tour with 1 Hour Yarra River Cruise(Dep.8:15AM)5hrs approx
12. Choice of any 1 :
a. Admission to 30 minutes Melbourne Star Observation Wheel - Sights and Lights Flight
b. Admission to Eureka SkyDeck 88 Entry (Opendated) + Melbourne Cricket Ground -75 minutes guided tour(Every 30 min between 10:00am and 3:00pm) Valid for 17Aug19 to 29Feb20 National Sports Museum will be closed due to refurbishment.
13. Choice of any 1 :
a. Great Ocean Rd & 12 Apostles -12hrs approx ( With Pick up from CBD Hotels only)
b. Phillip Island Wildlife tour-10 hours approx(Dep. 1:15pm)
*Upgrade it to Penguins Plus Premium Viewing Area at AUD 15 p.p. only
14. 2N Hamilton Island ‘s Reef View 4* Inclusions :
15. Return Hamilton Island Airport/Marina to hotel transfers
16. Use of catamarans, kayaks, stand up paddle-boards, windsurfers and snorkeling equipment.
- Use of the gym, spa, sauna and tennis court hire.
- Unlimited use of the scheduled "Island Shuttle" service between 07.00am and 11.00pm, daily.
IF UPGRADED TO Hamilton Island ‘s Beach Club 5* Inclusions :
- VIP return Hamilton Island Airport/Marina to Beach Club transfers - A la carte breakfast daily.
- VIP chauffeur service for the duration of your stay.
- Use of catamarans, kayaks, stand up paddle-boards, windsurfers and snorkelling equipment.
- Use of the gym, spa, sauna, tennis court hire.
- Use of the exclusive Beach Club Lounge, pool and restaurant.
IF UPGRADED TO Hamilton Island ‘s QUALIA 5* Inclusions :
- A la carte breakfast at the Long Pavilion Restaurant daily.
- VIP return transfers from Hamilton Island/Marina to qualia (arrival/departure details must be advised at time of booking).
- VIP chauffeur service around Hamilton Island.
- Non alcoholic beverages at qualia (bottled beverages, water, tea and coffee).
- Use of a golf buggy for the duration of your stay.
- Use of non motorised watercraft.
17. 3 Nights stay in Sydney with Breakfast
18. Return Airport Transfers Sydney Airport -Hotel- Sydney( SIC Basis)
19. Morning Half Day SIC Sydney City Tour with views of Opera House & Harbour Bridge and visit to Manly Beach, etc
20. 3 Attractions Pass one day entry into any 3- SEA LIFE/Madame Tussauds/WILD LIFE/Sydney Tower Eye
21. Sunset Dinner Cruise(WINDOW) with 3 course Australian Ala carte Menu & Wine/Sofdrinks/beer Dep:5pm & Disembark:6.30pm
22. Choice Any 1:
- Full Day SIC Blue Mountains Tour with Wildlife Park, Scenic Rides at Scenic World
- Full Day SIC Port Stephens' 1.5Hr Dolphin Cruise & 1Hr Sand Dunes Tour(MWS)
- Full Day SIC Hunter Valley Wineries Experience Tour with Lunch & Wine
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check
Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra
Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked
kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting &
ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Tourist Visa Requirement (Sub to change):
- Notarised copy of all pages of current passport, including the bio data page, alterations page and back page of the passport (Please note, VFS Global can witness a copy of your passport at their office at the time of lodgement).
- Two recent passport-sized photographs (45 mm x 35 mm) of each person included in the application.
- Purpose of Visit
- Financial Documents (Bank Statement, Funds Details, Taxation Document etc)
- Employment Details
- Health and Character documents
A)Visa Charge (Inclusive of Visa Fees, Facilitation Charges & Taxes) : INR 11500 per person