2N New York, 2N Washington, 2N Niagara Falls, 2N Las Vegas, 2N Los Angeles, 2N San Francisco
2N New York, 2N Washington D.C, 2N Niagara Falls, 2N Las Vegas, 2N Los Angeles, 2N San Francisco
The U.S. is a country of 50 states covering a vast swath of North America, with Alaska in the northwest and Hawaii extending the nations presence into the Pacific Ocean. Major Atlantic Coast cities are New York, a global finance and culture center, and capital Washington, DC. Midwestern metropolis Chicago is known for influential architecture and on the west coast, Los Angeles' Hollywood is famed for filmmaking.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 01 - Arrive in New York - Manhattan by Night tour: - Welcome to the "Big Apple," the "City That Never Sleeps" — New York is a city of superlatives: America's biggest; its most exciting; its business and cultural capitals; the nation's trendsetter. For more than a century, it has been one of the world's major centers of commerce and finance. Upon arrival at the airport, transfer to the hotel on own. After checking into your hotel join us for an Illuminated tour of Manhattan - Experience New York, the ‘city that never sleeps,’ magically lit up after dark. Drive past illuminated landmarks like the Empire State Building, Times Square, Rockefeller Center, and the neighborhoods of SoHo and Chinatown. Dinner in the evening and then transfer back to the Hotel. (Meals: D)
Day 02 - New York City Tour: - After breakfast, we proceed for a City tour of New York. The sightseeing will include USA’s famous landmark, “Statue of Liberty.” We will take a ferry ride to Liberty Island for a spectacular view of the New York City Skyline. Next we experience the view of a lifetime of the One World Observatory. Later in the day we will see Rockefeller Center, Wall Street, Ground Zero and Central Park, Times Square, United Nations and Trump Tower. Later enjoy dinner. (Meals: B, D)
Day 03 - New York - Philadelphia – Washington: - Today, we depart to Washington DC by road; (approx. 5 hours). It is the capital city of the United States of America and a Guide to the Historic Neighborhoods and Monuments. Stop in Philadelphia en-route for an orientation tour, then continue on to Washington DC. Upon arrival, you will check in to the hotel, and later enjoy dinner. (Meals: B, D)
Day 04 - Washington - Luray Caverns: - After breakfast, check out of the hotel and proceed to the town of Luray, VA, home of the Luray Caverns. Perhaps the most famous attraction in the Luray Caverns is The Great Stalacpipe Organ, a giant mechanized instrument that uses naturally formed stalagmites as its pipes. Later, explore the capital city of US. Visit the White House, Lincoln Memorial, Supreme Court, the Capitol Building, the Smithsonian Air and Space museum, Museum of Natural history, Union Station, World War II Memorial Building, Pentagon building and Washington monument. Later enjoy dinner. (Meals: B, D)
Day 05 - Washington DC – Hershey’s Chocolate World - USA side Niagara Falls: - After breakfast, check out of the hotel and proceed to Harrisburg for the Hershey’s Chocolate World. Later, proceed to Niagara by road (approx. 5 hours). Enroute visit the famous Corning Glass museum. Reach Niagara to view the famous falls, which form one of the natural wonders of the World. Check in to your hotel, freshen up, visit the shops for buying souvenirs & in the evening get back to hotel to go for dinner. After dinner, transfer back to the hotel. You can also visit the illumination on the falls on your own tonight. (Meals: B, D)
Day 06 - Niagara Falls - Discovery Pass: - There is nowhere else in the world where you can ride the world famous Maid of the Mist Boat Tour, walk within feet of the Falls at the Cave of the Winds, meet the legends at the Niagara Adventure Theatre, get hands-on at the Discovery Center and go under the sea at the Aquarium of Niagara. (Meals: B, D)
Day 07 – Niagara - Las Vegas - City Tour + Stratosphere Tower: - Today, fly to Las Vegas. Upon arrival, proceed to the hotel for check-in. Later, we proceed for the city tour in Las Vegas, experiencing the spectacular Colorful Dancing Fountain water fountains of the Bellagio, the Pirate Ships at Treasure Island, Downtown Vegas, and of course Fremont street, where over 12 million lights create a free show with pumping music. Later, proceed to visit the Stratosphere Tower. View the city in 360-degree panorama at Las Vegas' Stratosphere Tower, the tallest freestanding observation tower in the United States at 1,149 feet. Later, drop off at Indian restaurant for dinner. Please note, restaurant for dinner is walking distance from the hotel. (Meals: B, D)
Day 08 - Grand Canyon West Rim Tour with Skywalk (Optional) + Evening Chris Angel Show: - Spend the day at the Grand Canyon with our bus tour, including a Hoover Dam Photo stop along the way and the New Wonder of the West, The SKYWALK. Later in the evening, proceed to Chris Angel Show at Luxor Hotel. Later, proceed to the restaurant for your dinner. (Meals: B, D)
Day 09 - Las Vegas - Los Angeles - City Tour - Madame Tussauds Hollywood: - Enjoy breakfast at the hotel, and then depart to Los Angeles by road (approx. 4.5 hours). On arrival, proceed for a guided city tour - we will drive you through the “Entertainment capital of the world,” Hollywood, Hollywood Walk of Fame, Beverly Hills, Grumman Chinese Theater, Sunset strip, Rodeo Drive for the world’s most expensive shopping, and Chinatown for some good bargains. Later, visit the famous Madame Tussauds museum; meet 125 of Hollywood's top celebrities! Later, proceed for dinner and enjoy a mouthwatering spread at a lovely restaurant. (Meals: B, D)
Day 10 - Los Angeles - Universal Studios: - Join us today for a tour of Universal Studios, which has always been known for its innovative rides and attractions and is designed to let visitors experience the movies like never before. A trip to Universal is like a trip into the heart of Hollywood. With films and TV shows always in production, one never knows who they might see wandering the sidewalks of the park. Later enjoy dinner. (Meals: B, D)
Day 11 - Los Angeles - San Francisco:-After breakfast, we depart for San Francisco by road (approx. 8 hours), which is one of the few North American cities to achieve the legendary status of such places as Paris or London. The city's well-known hills offer stunning views of the Pacific Ocean and San Francisco Bay and 17 mile drive. In addition to its diversity and charm, San Francisco is a gateway to Silicon Valley, America's premier high technology center. Upon arrival, check in to the hotel. Later enjoy dinner. (Meals: B, D)
Day 12 - San Francisco City tour & Bay Cruise + Cable Car: - Today, we proceed on a sightseeing tour of San Francisco. You will visit the famous Golden Gate Bridge, with the world’s highest bridge towers. Continue on to Twin Peaks, Lombard Street, Cable Car, Pier 39, Nob Hill, Civic Center, Union Square and Fisherman’s Wharf, Palace of Fine Arts, Bay Cruise, cable car & other highlights. Later enjoy dinner. (Meals: B, D)
Day 13 - Departure from San Francisco: - After breakfast, spend some time at leisure. Take some time out for additional shopping, or, proceed to the airport to board the flight for your next destination. (Meals: B)
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
• International package is valid for indian market (unless specified).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
• Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• We cannot be held responsible for any refusal of Visa/Refusal of on arrival visa/Delay in issuance of visa.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry, Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• No Intercity surface transfers are included unless specified in the package.
• We are not responsible for any baggage charges for the Clients.
• We are not responsible for any missed breakfast due to flight timing.
• Some events are seasonal like Maid of the Mist, Cave of the Winds, Beast ride, Yosemite Park, Lake Tahoe etc. (Will be closed for winter)
• Most hotels normally have check in time 1400-1600hrs/ Check Out 1000-1100hrs International (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Check-out. (Subject to availability).
- 2 Nights stay in New York
- 2 Nights stay in Washington D.C.
- 2 Nights stay in Niagara Falls
- 2 Nights stay in Las Vegas
- 2 Night stay in Los Angeles
- 2 Night stay in San Francisco
- Breakfast, 12 Dinners
- Tour Leader / Local Representative
- Airport Transfers as mentioned
- Guided City Tour: New York, Washington, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, & San Francisco
- Surface Transfers: NYC-WAS-NIA, LAS-LAX-SFO
- Entrance Tickets: Statue of Liberty Cruise, One World Observatory, Luray Caverns, Smithsonian Air & Space Museum, Museum of natural history, Corning Glass museum, Hershey’s chocolate world, Niagara Discovery Pass, Madame Tussauds Hollywood, Stratosphere Tower, Chris Angel Show, Universal Studio, 17 mile drive, Bay cruise, Cable Car
- All transfer on PVT basis
Optional cost per person:
- Niagara Helicopter = Rs. 8850 per person
- Grand Canyon West Rim Bus Tour with Skywalk Rs. 13100
- Grand Canyon West Rim Bus Tour with Sky Walk + Boat Ride + Helicopter Rs. 26500
- Grand Canyon Air and Ground Tour with Skywalk Rs. 21500
- Las Vegas Helicopter ride Rs. 8200
• Visa Charges
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• Incidental Charges Must be paid by clients
• GST 9% wef 22 Jan 2017( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
• Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
• Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.
Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.