1N Rome, 2N Florence, 2N Venice, 1N Innsbruck, 2N Zurich, 1N Frankfurt, 1N Amsterdam, 1N Brussels, 2N Paris
1N Rome,2N Florence,2N Venice,1N Innsbruck,2N Zurich,1N Frankfurt,1N Amsterdam,1N Brussels,2N Paris
In this package you covered Western & Central Europe for 14 Days included countries Italy, Austria, Switzerland, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium & France. Discover the beautiful cities of Rome, Florence, Venice, Innsbruck, Zurich, Frankfurt, Amsterdam, Brussels and Paris to make incredible memories on this tour with scenic rides by train.
Italy Overview: The country of Italy epitomises the holiday destination of dreams. It is a nation that is defined by magnificent cities, ancient sights, cultural treasures, and beautiful scenery. There are so many choices for travellers; it's simply hard to know where to begin. To explore the most of what Italy has on offer, getting hands on an Italy tour package can be extremely beneficial.
Austria Overview: Planning a holiday is not always the easiest thing to do, and picking out the most ideal itinerary could prove to be a difficult task. For travellers trying to fit in as much as possible into their tour package to Austria, the difficulties would be greater. This would be because of just one reason – Austria offers so much to see and experience. This small country, in the heart of Europe, promises to offer its visitors an experience of a lifetime.
Swiss Overview: The mention of Switzerland conjures up images of snow-swathed peaks of the Alps, crystal blue lakes and houses with steeped roofs. Switzerland offers a wide range of sightseeing attractions and activities for visitors to enjoy, which includes exploring the history, nature, and scenery in the summer or the beauty of the snow-swathed landscapes in winter.
Germany Overview: With a rich history and culture, Germany easily stands out as one of the finest travel hotspots in Europe. Better known for its economic and industrial might, it can surprise travellers with its natural beauty and cultural diversity.
Netherlands Overview: While Netherlands might always have been associated with rows and rows of multi-coloured tulips, there is actually a lot more to this country. From beautiful churches to winding canals, from a vibrant nightlife to shopping galore; there is something to interest all. Choosing the most suitable Netherlands tour package will ensure that travellers get to enjoy and experience everything that they had hoped and planned for. A great place to start a holiday in Netherlands would be the capital city Amsterdam, which is known for its waterways. There are several cruises that provide tourists the chance to see the city and its attractions. There are innumerable museums and some of the more popular ones are the Rijksmuseum, Anne Frank House, Zaanse Schans and Royal Palace.
Belgium Overview: This country has a large number of golf courses, which are designed to provide hours of fun. Some of the best courses include Blue Green, Chateau de la Tournette, Five Nations, Le Bercuit, Royal Ardenne and Royal Waterloo. The icing on the cake is the fact that apart from golf, the scenery surrounding the courses is such that tourists will be left awestruck. Belgium travel plans are also perfect for those tourists who want to increase their knowledge about the culinary art.
France Overview: Acclaimed as one of the finest tourist destinations worldwide, France presents some of the most picturesque locales, cultural attractions, historic wonders and world-famous landmarks in Western Europe. Travellers can ascend the Eiffel Tower, witness the grandeur of Notre Dame Cathedral and visit the Palace of Versailles in Paris; discover Roman ruins in Lyon and Arles; and sunbathe in the sandy beaches of Cote d'Azur or French Riviera.
Day 1 Rome
Meet and greet upon arrival and proceeds directly to your Hotel for check in by 1400hrs. Then you can start with Discover Rome with Hop On Hop Off 48hours Ticket. There is no better way to see Rome than on a double-decker, hop-on hop-off bus! See top Rome attractions on this comprehensive sightseeing tour, such as Vatican City, the Colosseum, Trevi Fountain, Tiber Island and much more. The buses are open top which allows you to enjoy full 360 degree panoramic views as you travel along your route. Hop on and off as many times as you like at any of the eight stops around Italy’s captivating capital city. One of the world’s most compelling cities, Rome has more to see than most other capitals all put together. Layers of history have left the city with architectural treasures scattered at every twist and turn, and its Baroque piazzas and ancient antiquities are a joy to behold. Aboard a comfortable, open-top, double-decker bus, admire top city attractions, such as Rome’s must-see Colosseum – the scene of gory gladiator battles during the Roman Empire – and Piazza Venezia with its ostentatious Monument to Vittorio Emanuele II. Pass downtown streets near the eye-catching Trevi Fountain or perhaps hop off at Vatican City to visit one of the most sacred places in Christendom. With your ticket, you can remain on the bus for an entire loop (roughly 1.5-2 hours) as you listen to the informative audio commentary, or you can hop on and off at any of the eight stops around the city to explore Rome’s countless delights. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2 Rome - Florence
Breakfast at Hotel, today continue with your Discover Rome with Hop On Hop Off 48hours Ticket. There is no better way to see Rome than on a double-decker, hop-on hop-off bus! See top Rome attractions on this comprehensive sightseeing tour, such as Vatican City, the Colosseum, Trevi Fountain, Tiber Island and much more. The buses are open top which allows you to enjoy full 360 degree panoramic views as you travel along your route. Hop on and off as many times as you like at any of the eight stops around Italy’s captivating capital city. One of the world’s most compelling cities, Rome has more to see than most other capitals all put together. Layers of history have left the city with architectural treasures scattered at every twist and turn, and its Baroque piazzas and ancient antiquities are a joy to behold. Aboard a comfortable, open-top, double-decker bus, admire top city attractions, such as Rome’s must-see Colosseum – the scene of gory gladiator battles during the Roman Empire – and Piazza Venezia with its ostentatious Monument to Vittorio Emanuele II. Pass downtown streets near the eye-catching Trevi Fountain or perhaps hop off at Vatican City to visit one of the most sacred places in Christendom. With your ticket, you can remain on the bus for an entire loop (roughly 1.5-2 hours) as you listen to the informative audio commentary, or you can hop on and off at any of the eight stops around the city to explore Rome’s countless delights. In the afternoon departure transfer to Train Station to connect your train to Florence. Arrive and transfer to your hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3 Florence – Pisa - Florence
Breakfast at Hotel. Today morning experience the Hop On Hop Off Tour of Florence. Explore Florence with 2 routes on this Hop On Hop Off tour. In the romantic region of Tuscany lies the jewel City of the Renaissance, Florence. Surrounded by the Appenine Mountain chain, it lies in a fertile valley surrounded by the charming Tuscan vineyards and olive groves. The art galleries and museums of Florence are renowned throughout the world and holidaymakers flock to admire the superb David of Michelangelo, the Venus of Botticelli and the stunning Duomo with its marble facade which glows in the golden sunlight. Later in the afternoon at 1pm. Make your own way to starting point for a Half Day Excursion to Pisa through Tuscan Countryside. A splendid excursion through the fertile and picturesque Tuscan countryside to the historic university city of Pisa, famous for its architectural beauty. Upon arrival in Pisa, your informative guide will take you on a thorough outdoor guided walking tour of Piazza dei Miracoli and its monuments (exterior). You will be dazzled by this marvelous square which is dominated by the Cathedral (interior), a model of the distinctive Pisan Romanesque architecture , the celebrated Leaning Tower of Pisa and the round-shaped Baptistery surrounded by its suggestive columned arcades. The commentary of our guide will be particularly focused on the Leaning Tower one of the wonders of the world. You will be enthralled by the history and the leaning structure of the Tower which stirs the imagination of all visitors. After the guided visit you will have some free timefor memorable pictures or to discover on your own the historical quarter where you can admire the Church of San Sisto, one of the oldest churches in Pisa and Piazza dei Cavalieri, which was the political centre in the middle age and where the Scuola Normale is located, one of the most famous universities in the world. Return to Florence by evening. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 4 Florence – Venice
Breakfast at Hotel. Morning free to explore Florence on your own. Later around mid day departure transfer to Florence Railway Station to connect your train to Venice St Lucia Station. Arrive in Venice and you will be transferred to your Hotel. Rest of the day free to explore this Romantic city .Overnight at Hotel.
Day 5 Venice
Breakfast at Hotel. In the morning make your own way to the Tourist Office, Plaza San Marcos by 0900hrs. Join a Guided Walking Tour of Venice (SIC Basis). This interesting tour is centred around the history of St. Mark's Square and its main monuments. Visit the St. Mark's Basilica with its marble and mosaics and the Ducal Palace where the old Republic of Venice exercised their political and commercial powers in the Doge Palace. Cross the Bridge of Sighs arriving at the famous Venice
Jail. Finishing off the tour is the opportunity to visit the glass factory on the island of Murano (The visit to Murano is optional and not included in the walking tour). The rest of the afternoon you are free to explore Venice. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 6 Venice – Innsbruck
Breakfast at Hotel. Departure transfer to train station to connect train to Innsbruck (Standard Train Ticket Included). Arrive and transfer to your Hotel. Check into Hotel. Free to just explore this breathtaking town in the Alps, visit the Crystal Factory Showroom or just relax. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 7 Innsbruck – Zurich
Breakfast at Hotel. Departure transfer to train station to connect your train to Zurich (Standard Train Travel Included). Meet upon arrival at Zurich Train Station and transfer to your Hotel. Check into Hotel by 1400hrs. Rest of the day is free at leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 8 Zurich – Mt Titlis – Lucerne – Zurich
Breakfast at Hotel. Proceed to the starting point of this tour at Zurich Bus Station. Full Day Tour of Mt Titlis and Lucerne (SIC Basis). An adventure excursion to the highest vantage point in Central Switzerland. A pleasant ride with our deluxe motor coach takes you to the mountain resort of Engelberg in Central Switzerland, where you will board the aerial cable way for a 45 minute journey from the green valley bottom to the high alpine glacier region at 3020m/10000 ft which guarantees snow the whole year round. Enjoy a magnificent ride in the world's first ever revolving 'ROTAIR' gondola, which offers a 360 degree panoramic view into the Alps. During the 2 hour stay on the mountain visit the Ice Grotto and experience the new Ice Flyer. This is a chair lift ride over the glacier with fantastic views into crevasses and ice falls. Also enjoy a snow slide on the 'Fun lift' (These activities are included in our tour). After the descent to Engelberg we board our coach for a drive to Lucerne. Time at leisure approximately 1 hour for sightseeing and shopping before the coach takes you back to Zurich.
Day 9 Zurich – Frankfurt
Breakfast at Hotel. Departure transfer to Zurich Train Station to connect to your train to Frankfurt (Standard Class Train Ticket Included). Meet and transfer to your Hotel. Check in Hotel. Make your own way to the starting point of your Hop On Hop Off Frankfurt City Tour. Frankfurt is located on the River Main and is the financial capital of Continental Europe and the Transportation Centre of Germany. Frankfurt is home of the European Central Bank and the German Stock Exchange. Additionally, it hosts some of the world's most important trade shows, such as the Frankfurt Auto Show and the Frankfurt Book Fair. The City is known for its futuristic skyline and the biggest airport in Germany. At the City Centre, one finds our start point at St. Paul's Church/Paulskirche, the historical Romer, Frankfurt Cathedral and the Goethe-House all within close proximity to one another, yet still within sight of the modern banking district. The tour lasts for 1 hour. Later return to your Hotel on your own. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 10 Frankfurt – Amsterdam
Breakfast at Hotel. Departure transfer to Frankfurt Train Station to connect to your train to Amsterdam (Standard Class Train Ticket Included). Meet and transfer to your Hotel. Check in Hotel. Proceed on your own to Central Station where you tour will start. Discover the City with Hop On Hop Off Amsterdam Tour with 9 stops, located about the City. The tour ticket includes a free Canal Cruise with the Blue Boat Company or Amsterdam Canal Cruises. Marvel at the original works of the famous Dutch artist in the renowned Van Gogh Museum. Contemplate the heart-rending history of the Jewish community with a visit to the home of the diarist Anne Frank. There are plenty of museums to explore including the Amsterdam's Historisch Museum, Rembrandt House Museum, Madame Tussauds, the Diamond Museum and the Jewish Historical Museum. Other must-see attractions include the Amsterdam Dungeon and the Royal Palace. The Madame Tussauds Tour starts from Central Station every 30 minutes. You could take a loop of the whole tour in 60 minutes or stop at any destination and continue later. Ticket is valid for 24 hours.
Overnight at Hotel.
Day 11 Amsterdam – Brussels
Breakfast at Hotel. Departure transfer to the Amsterdam Train Station to connect to Brussels (Standard Class Train Ticket Included). Meet and transfer to your Hotel. Check into Hotel by 1400hrs. Later make your own way to the starting point of the tour. Discover all the things to do in Brussels from the top deck of an open top bus on your Brussels Hop On Hop Off Tour. This tour has 13 Hop on Hop off stops conveniently located around the City. You can travel to points of interest and the City's attractions at your leisure. Brussels is home to the European Union with the European Parliament, Manneken Pis, Cinquantenaire Arch, Art Nouveau and Victor Horta, the Grand-Place and the Atomium. The city abounds in architectural monuments, from the Renaissance, to modern times. Make your own way back to your Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 12 Brussels – Paris
Breakfast at Hotel. Discover all the things to do in Brussels from the top deck of an open top bus on your Brussels Hop On Hop Off Tour. This tour has 13 Hop on Hop off stops conveniently located around the City. You can travel to points of interest and the City's attractions at your leisure. Brussels is home to the European Union with the European Parliament, Manneken Pis, Cinquantenaire Arch, Art Nouveau and Victor Horta, the Grand-Place and the Atomium. The city abounds in architectural monuments, from the Renaissance to modern times. Make your own way back to your Hotel and in the afternoon at around 2pm you will be transferred to Brussels Train Station to connect to your train to Paris (Standard Class Train Ticket Included). Meet upon arrival and transfer to your Hotel. Check into Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 13 Paris
Breakfast at Hotel. Discover Paris at your leisure 1 Day Hop-on Hop-off Tour. Create your own itinerary as you see the most popular sights of Paris, keeping to your own personal timetable and not others! . The Paris City Hop-on Hop-off Tour is the easiest way to get around town. You can hop-on and off at any of the nine stops as often as you like over two day period. The open-top double-decker bus provides fantastic views from the top floor. Buses depart every 10 minutes in summer. every day of the year.. Get a bird's eye view of the cobbled streets of the Left Bank and the Napoleonic splendor of the Ecole Militaire. See the Eiffel Tower, Paris' most famous landmark. Stop off at the Arc de Triomphe and walk down the stylish Champs-Elysees. Become acquainted with some of the world's most famous artworks at the Louvre including the mysterious Mona Lisa. Discover the main sites of Paris in an original and relaxed way. The round tour lasts approximately 2 hours and 15minutess with frequent daily departures. You may break your tour at any of our nine stops and continue later. You can stop at this stops and also shop. A multilingual system is available on all buses allowing you to hear commentaries in one of the 8 languages. Your ticket will be valid for 2 consecutive days. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 14 Paris
Breakfast at Hotel. Day free at leisure until departure transfer to Paris Airport or Train Station
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1. 1 Night stay in Rome (Italy) with Breakfast
2. 2 Nights stay in Florence (Italy) with Breakfast
3. 2 Nights stay in Venice (Italy) with Breakfast
4. 1 Night stay in Innsbruck (Austria) with Breakfast
5. 2 Nights stay in Zurich (Switzerland) with Breakfast
6. 1 Night stay in Frankfurt (Germany) with Breakfast
7. 1 Night stay in Amsterdam (Netherlands) with Breakfast
8. 1 Night stay in Brussels (Belgium) with Breakfast
9. 2 Nights stay in Paris (France) with Breakfast
10. Return Airport or Train station transfers in all cities
11. Train Travel between Rome-Florence-Venice-Innsbruck-Zurich-Frankfurt -Amsterdam-Brussels-Paris
12. Sightseeing Tours on Seat in Coach Tours as mentioned in program
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
13. Visa Charges
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
-Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Expect mild, pleasant temperatures in the north, and searing heat in the southern/Mediterranean regions. Shoulder Season (May, September and October): Shoulder season can be the best time to visit many, if not most, destinations in Europe.