2N Ho Chi Minh City, 2N Siem Reap, 2N Bangkok
2N Ho Chi Minh, 2N Siem Reap, 2N Bangkok, City tour, Angkor Wat Tour, much more...
In this package you are staying in Ho Chi Minh, Siem Reap & Bangkok. Visit to Cu Chi Tunnel, The network included 250 km underground tunnels, innumerable trap doors, specially constructed living areas, storage facilities, weapons factories, over 16000 people lives there during the war. Angkor wat tour -Visit the antique capital of Angkor Thom (12 century): the South Gate,the Bayon Temple, unique for its 54 towers decorated with over 200 smiling faces of Avolokitesvara, the Phimeanakas, the Royal Enclosure, the Elephants Terrace and the Terrace of the Leper King. Bangkok city tour-visit Buddha Temple, Paradise Museum, Shopping, etc...
Ho Chi Minh Overview: Ho Chi Minh City (commonly known as Saigon) is a city in southern Vietnam famous for the pivotal role it played in the Vietnam War. Food stalls line the city’s streets, especially around bustling Ben Thanh Market.
Siem Reap Overview: Siem Reap, is the gateway to the ruins of Angkor, the seat of the Khmer kingdom from the 9th–15th centuries. Angkor’s vast complex of intricate stone buildings includes preserved Angkor Wat, the main temple, which is pictured on Cambodia’s flag. Giant, mysterious faces are carved into the Bayon Temple at Angkor Thom.
Bangkok Overview: Bangkok attracts millions of visitors every year and is known for its bustling markets, peaceful temples, and diverse cuisine.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
DAY 01: ARRIVAL HO CHI MINH CITY
Arrive Ho Chi Minh, our guide will pick up at the airport and transfer to hotel for check in. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
DAY 02: CU CHI TUNNEL – HO CHI MINH CITY TOUR
Breakfast at hotel.
08:00: our guide will pick you up and transfer to Cu Chi – 75 km from city center, it takes around 1hour 15mins.
09:30: Visit Cu Chi Tunnel, The network included 250km underground tunnels, innumerable trap doors, specially constructed living areas, storage facilities, weapons factories, health bunker, command centers and kitchens.
It was also an underground village with over 16000 people lives there during the war.
12:00: Lunch by own account.
13:30: Back to Ho Chi Minh City.
Take a half day tour to discover the city, known as the ”Paris of the East”: visit the War Remnant Museum, The Reunification Palace, The Notre Dame Cathedral, the Central Post Office, the handicraft and lacquer ware workshop. Then ending up at Ben Thanh market wet & dry market for your free & easy shopping moment. Back to hotel. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
DAY 03: HO CHI MINH CITY – DEPARTURE – SIEM REAP BY BUS
Our driver will transfer to Mekong Express Bus station for your bus Trip to Siem Reap. Departure time: (07:00 AM – 19:00 PM). Upon arrival at Siem Reap, meets driver & guide will transfer to hotel for check in. Overnight in Siem Reap.
DAY 04: SIEM REAP – ANGKOR WAT TOUR
Breakfast at hotel. Visit the antique capital of Angkor Thom (12 century): the South Gate with its huge statues depicting the churning of the ocean of milk, the Bayon Temple, unique for its 54 towers decorated with over 200 smiling faces of Avolokitesvara, the Phimeanakas, the Royal Enclosure, the Elephants Terrace and the Terrace of the Leper King. Lunch not included Visit to Ta Prohm, one of the area most beautiful temples. Ta Prohm has been relatively untouched since it was discovered and retains much of its mystery, and the most famous of all the temples on the plain of Angkor: Angkor Wat. The temple complex covers 81 hectares and is comparable in size to the Imperial Palace in Beijing. Its distinctive five towers are
emblazoned on the Cambodian flag and the 12th century masterpiece is considered by art historians to be the prime example of classical Khmer art and architecture. Enjoy wonderful sunset from the top of Pre Rup Temple. Dinner not included and night at hotel. Overnight in Siem Reap.
DAY 05: SIEM REAP – BANGKOK by Joined Bus
Breakfast at hotel.
Driver transfer to Siem Reap Bus station for your joined bus trip to Bangkok. This trip may take you 09 – 10 hours.
Driver Pick up from Bangkok bus station and transfer to hotel for check in.
Overnight in Bangkok.
Rest of the evening at leisure and night at hotel.
*Time Departure: 8.00AM
*Bus station in BKK: Mo Chit Station
DAY 06: BANGKOK CITY TOUR
Breakfast at hotel. Take ferry boat across Chaophaya River and visit Wat Arun Tour to Reclining Buddha Temple. Tour to 3D Art in Paradise Museum Bangkok Shopping at Gems Factory and Honey Bee product shop. Back to hotel. Overnight in Bangkok.
DAY 07: BANGKOK – DEPARTURE
Breakfast at hotel. Free program. Driver transfer to Suvarnabhumi Airport for departure.
Note : Above suggested Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule.Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1.Our International Readymade Packages are valid for Only Indian Nationals unless specified or customized for other nationalities.
2.Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
3. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
4. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
5. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
6. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the room with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below11yrs) are travelling together.
8. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
9. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
10. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
11. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. 2 Nights stay in Ho Chi Minh with Daily breakfast
2. 2 Nights stay in Siem Reap with Daily breakfast
3. 2 Nights stay in Bangkok with Daily breakfast
4. Private 16 Seated Van with Professional English speaking guide serving as mentioned in the itinerary
5. Entrance fee for all sightseeing specified in the program. 01 bottle of mineral water/pax/day tour
6. Bus ticket one way from SGN – PNH – REP, REP – BKK
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/ Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/ Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to visit Vietnam:
The best time to visit Vietnam's northern region is between March and May, and from September to November when you'll be spared the full brunt of the summer heat and the cold winter downpours. The period between March and May is Vietnam's spring season and the countryside around Hanoi is in full bloom.
Best time to visit Cambodia:
The best time to visit Cambodia is between November and April, when it sees very little rain. During this time you'll see clear blue skies making it a great time to enjoy a relaxing getaway on the southern coast.
Best time to visit Thailand:
Although the climate varies throughout Thailand, you can visit all year round. The best time to travel is during the cool and dry season between November and early April. In the south, the climate differs between the eastern and western coasts.