3N Toronto, 4N Montreal, 3N Calgary, 4N Vancouver
3N Toronto, 4N Montreal, 3N Calgary, 4N Vancouver, City tour, Niagara Falls, Banff with Gondola Ride
Toronto, the capital of the province of Ontario, is a major Canadian city along Lake Ontarios northwestern shore. Montreal is the largest city in Canada's Qubec province. Its set on an island in the Saint Lawrence River and named after Mt. Royal, the triple-peaked hill at its heart. Calgary, a cosmopolitan Alberta city with numerous skyscrapers, owes its rapid growth to its status as the centre of Canadas oil industry. Vancouver, a bustling west coast seaport in British Columbia, is among Canadas densest, most ethnically diverse cities.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 01 - Arrive in Toronto
Welcome to Toronto! A fabulous waterfront city lying on the north shore of Lake Ontario, Toronto is Canada’s largest and most cosmopolitan city. Its breathtaking architecture, world class Theater, international sports, and beautiful waterfront setting make this a popular city to study in. Stroll around Harbor front Park with new international friends. Over 25 million people visit Toronto annually. Upon arrival, check-in to the hotel.
Day 02 - Toronto City Tour
After breakfast, proceed for a City tour of Toronto, where you will explore the Hockey Hall of Fame, CN Tower, Rogers Centre, Air Canada Centre, Olympic Spirit, and Toronto’s Harbor front, St. Lawrence Market, the Entertainment District, Casa Loma, the Royal Ontario Museum, Bata Shoe Museum, Eaton Centre.
Day 03 - Niagara Falls Day Tour
After breakfast, you will proceed towards Canada’s greatest Natural Wonder- Niagara Falls. You will visit the Horseshoe Falls, Table Rock, Floral Clock, Clifton Hill, and Niagara on the lake. We will board the famous boat,“Maid of the Mist,” which takes us close to the thundering falls and around the American and Horseshoe Falls (seasonal). Later we will proceed back to Toronto.
Day 04 - Toronto- Montreal
After breakfast, fly to Montreal. A city at the foot of Mount Royal, Montreal known for its majestic Churches, Olympic Stadium and exciting festivals. Upon arrival, check-in to the hotel. Spend the time at leisure.
Day 05 - Montreal City Tour
After breakfast, proceed for an exciting city tour of Montreal. Visit Old Montreal, Notre-Dame Basilica, Olympia Park, Mount Royal Park, St. Joseph's Oratory, Montreal Harbor, Chinatown, Place Ville Marie, City Hall, Bell Centre, Downtown Montreal and much more.(Meals: B)
Day 06 - Ottawa City Tour
After breakfast, travel from Montreal by motor coach and spend a day exploring beautiful and historic Ottawa, Canada's Capital. The City tour includes the Parliament Building, Supreme Court of Canada, National Arts Center, Rideau Canal, Ottawa City Hall, Rockcliffe Lookout, Dows Lake, Ornamental Gardens, Chinatown & Little Italy, and Farmers Byward Market. Later, drive back to Montreal.
Day 07 - Quebec City Tour & Montmorency Falls
After Breakfast, proceed for a day tour to Quebec City. Today, we will bring you through all the historical treasures of Quebec such as: Place Royale, Plains of Abraham, Parliament Building, Montmorency Falls, Ile D’ Orleans, Place D'Armes and many more.
Day 08 – Montreal – Calgary
Today we will fly to Calgary, which is the largest city in the province of Alberta, Canada. It is located in the south of the province, in a region of foothills and high plains, approximately 80 km east of the front ranges of the Canadian Rockies. Upon arrival, check-in to the hotel. Spend rest of the day at leisure.
Day 09 - Calgary City tour
After breakfast, you will proceed for a city tour of Calgary. Visit Calgary Tower, Old and New City Hall, Olympic Plaza, Fort Calgary Historic Park, Chinatown, Eau Claire Market Mall, Stephen Avenue, Devonian Garden, Stampede Park, Saddle dome, and much more.
Day 10 - Banff City Tour & Gondola Ride
Today you will enjoy a stunning tour, which is a great way to see Banff and its surrounding areas from an amazing selection of perspectives. A full day excursion takes you from the city of Calgary into the Canadian Rockies through Alberta's foothills and ranching country to the resort town of Banff in the Rocky Mountains. Experience our stories of the people, geology, and the building of this mountain town. This day trip includes admission to the Banff Gondola, where an 8-minute gondola car takes you to the top of the mountain.
Day 11 - Calgary – Vancouver
Today you will fly to Vancouver, which is truly one of the world's most beautiful cities and one of the healthiest places to visit or live. It is a sophisticated, vibrant, fun loving, outdoor living city. Upon arrival, check in hotel and spend time at leisure.
Day 12 - Vancouver City Tour - Grouse Mountain - Suspension Bridge Tour
This all day tour combines Vancouver Highlights with the best of the North Shore: Capilano Suspension Bridge and Park and Grouse Mountain including the Grouse Mountain Sky ride to the top of the mountain. You’ll see Stanley Park, Chinatown, Gastown, English Bay and Yaletown downtown. You’ll also have plenty of time to explore Capilano Suspension Bridge, with its Tree Top Adventure, Cliff Walk and the amazing bridge itself. Then it’s up to the top of Grouse Mountain by gondola where you’ll have time to visit Coola and Grinder, the two orphaned Grizzly Bears, watch amazing lumberjacks and the Lumber Jack Show, Birds in Motion and the Theatre in the Sky.
Day 13 - Victoria & Butchart Garden Tour
Today you will enjoy a 90 minute cruise through the spectacular Gulf Islands. Watch for whales, sea lions and bald eagles. You will visit Butchart Gardens, which is fifty-five acres of flowers, trees, pathways and creeks. Featuring a sunken garden, a world famous rose garden and a wonderful restaurant serving High Tea daily, Butchart Gardens is one of the most beautiful and best maintained gardens in the world. Tour the city of Victoria and take a scenic drive along the coast and enjoy the views. Ride through the famous Oak Bayand Uplands residential areas plus the University of Victoria, Beacon Hill Park, Chinatown and Downtown.
Day 14 - Vancouver - Whistler & Shannon Falls Tour
After breakfast, you will enjoy the breathtaking views and scenic stops along the thrilling Sea-To-Sky Highway. Feel the mist of the spectacular 335-meter Shannon Falls. When you get to Whistler, there is ample time to shop, dine, take the Peak 2 Peak gondola, ride a bike or stroll through the trails. Seasonally, ride the Gondola to the Peak of Whistler Mountain. Enjoy glacier, mountain and river views on your leisurely ride home.
Day 15 - Fly Out
After breakfast, we will depart for the airport to board your flight for next destination.
Note :Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process ofconfirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment .
1. 3 Nights stay in Toronto with Breakfast
2. 4 Nights stay in Montreal with Breakfast
3. 3 Nights stay in Calgary with Breakfast
4. 4 Nights Stay in Vancouver with Breakfast
5. Airport-Hotel-Airport Transfers
6. City Tour: Toronto, Montreal, Quebec City, Ottawa, Calgary, Banff, Vancouver
7. Day trip to Niagara Falls with Maid of the Mist
8. Day trip to Banff with Gondola Ride
9. Day trip to Grouse Mountain & Capilano Suspension Bridge
10. Day tour to Victoria & Butchart Garden
11. Day tour to Whistler with Shannon Falls
12. All tours & transfers on SIC
Check in: 4pm / Check out: 11am
Breakfast time: 6:30 Am to 9:30 Am
Incidental Charges Must be paid by clients
2-5Pax – SIC basis
*Child age 2-9 years. Above 9 years is considered as an adult.
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check
Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra
Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked
kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting &
ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
13. Train fare / Air Fare
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before departure: 50% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund.
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy.No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Canada has four seasons, Winter (Jan-Mar), Spring (Apr-Jun) Summer (Jul-Sep) Fall (Oct-Dec).
CANADA TOURIST VISA (*Subject to change)
2.The applicant must submit the duly filled and signed Canada visa application form.
3.Two recent passport size photographs with matt or semi-matt finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
a) The applicant must mention the name and date of birth at the back of the photo.
b) The photographs should not be more than three months old, should not scanned / stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas
4.Original covering letter from applicant on company letter head mentioning his/her name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit in brief. The letter should be duly signed by authorised signatory with company stamp and must be addressed to 'The Visa Officer, Canadian High Commission, New Delhi'
Please note: The covering letter must be on company letter head if the applicant is self employed, and on plain paper if he/she is an employee of any firm.
5.Bank statement reflecting transactions of last 6 months, with Credit Card copy/Foreign Exchange endorsement/Travelers Cheque/Fixed Deposits / Property Paper/Occupational Viability
6.Proof of employment like Salary Slip or Appointment Letter / NOC from Employee.
Please note: The letter must include, the applicant's name,position,current salary, date of commencement of job and the employer's name, address and the telephone number.
A)Visa Charge (Inclusive of Visa Fees, Facilitation Charges & Taxes) : INR 8000 per person / INR 31000 ( Family of 4 combo) -(for the US Visa Holders)
B)Visa Charge (Inclusive of Visa Fees, Facilitation Charges & Taxes) : INR 12000 per person / INR 44000 ( Family of 4 combo) -(for the first time applicants)
C)Online CAN+ Application : INR 16000 per person (for the US Visa Holders)