3N Toronto, 4N Montreal, 3N Calgary, 4N Vancouver
3N Toronto, 4N Montreal, 3N Calgary, 4N Vancouver, City tour, Niagara Falls, Banff with Gondola Ride
Toronto, the capital of the province of Ontario, is a major Canadian city along Lake Ontarios northwestern shore. Montral is the largest city in Canada's Qubec province. Its set on an island in the Saint Lawrence River and named after Mt. Royal, the triple-peaked hill at its heart. Calgary, a cosmopolitan Alberta city with numerous skyscrapers, owes its rapid growth to its status as the centre of Canadas oil industry. Vancouver, a bustling west coast seaport in British Columbia, is among Canadas densest, most ethnically diverse cities.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 01 - Arrive in Toronto:- Welcome to Toronto! A fabulous waterfront city lying on the north shore of Lake Ontario, Toronto is Canada’s largest and most cosmopolitan city. Its breathtaking architecture, world class Theater, international sports, and beautiful waterfront setting make this a popular city to study in. Stroll around Harbor front Park with new international friends. Over 25 million people visit Toronto annually. Upon arrival, check-in to the hotel.
Day 02 - Toronto City Tour:- After breakfast, proceed for a City tour of Toronto, where you will explore the Hockey Hall of Fame, CN Tower, Rogers Centre, Air Canada Centre, Olympic Spirit, and Toronto’s Harbor front, St. Lawrence Market, the Entertainment District, Casa Loma, the Royal Ontario Museum, Bata Shoe Museum, Eaton Centre. (Meals: B)
Day 03 - Niagara Falls Day Tour:- After breakfast, you will proceed towards Canada’s greatest Natural Wonder- Niagara Falls. You will visit the Horseshoe Falls, Table Rock, Floral Clock, Clifton Hill, and Niagara on the lake. We will board the famous boat,“Maid of the Mist,” which takes us close to the thundering falls and around the American and Horseshoe Falls (seasonal). Later we will proceed back to Toronto. (Meals: B)
Day 04 - Toronto- Montreal:- After breakfast, fly to Montreal. A city at the foot of Mount Royal, Montreal known for its majestic Churches, Olympic Stadium and exciting festivals. Upon arrival, check-in to the hotel. Spend the time at leisure. (Meals: B)
Day 05 - Montreal City Tour:- After breakfast, proceed for an exciting city tour of Montreal. Visit Old Montreal, Notre-Dame Basilica, Olympia Park, Mount Royal Park, St. Joseph's Oratory, Montreal Harbor, Chinatown, Place Ville Marie, City Hall, Bell Centre, Downtown Montreal and much more.(Meals: B)
Day 06 - Ottawa City Tour:- After breakfast, travel from Montreal by motor coach and spend a day exploring beautiful and historic Ottawa, Canada's Capital. The City tour includes the Parliament Building, Supreme Court of Canada, National Arts Center, Rideau Canal, Ottawa City Hall, Rockcliffe Lookout, Dows Lake, Ornamental Gardens, Chinatown & Little Italy, and Farmers Byward Market. Later, drive back to Montreal. (Meals: B)
Day 07 - Quebec City Tour & Montmorency Falls:- After Breakfast, proceed for a day tour to Quebec City. Today, we will bring you through all the historical treasures of Quebec such as: Place Royale, Plains of Abraham, Parliament Building, Montmorency Falls, Ile D’ Orleans, Place D'Armes and many more. (Meals: B)
Day 08 – Montreal – Calgary:- Today we will fly to Calgary, which is the largest city in the province of Alberta, Canada. It is located in the south of the province, in a region of foothills and high plains, approximately 80 km east of the front ranges of the Canadian Rockies. Upon arrival, check-in to the hotel. Spend rest of the day at leisure. (Meals: B)
Day 09 - Calgary City tour:- After breakfast, you will proceed for a city tour of Calgary. Visit Calgary Tower, Old and New City Hall, Olympic Plaza, Fort Calgary Historic Park, Chinatown, Eau Claire Market Mall, Stephen Avenue, Devonian Garden, Stampede Park, Saddle dome, and much more. (Meals: B)
Day 10 - Banff City Tour & Gondola Ride:- Today you will enjoy a stunning tour, which is a great way to see Banff and its surrounding areas from an amazing selection of perspectives. A full day excursion takes you from the city of Calgary into the Canadian Rockies through Alberta's foothills and ranching country to the resort town of Banff in the Rocky Mountains. Experience our stories of the people, geology, and the building of this mountain town. This day trip includes admission to the Banff Gondola, where an 8-minute gondola car takes you to the top of the mountain. (Meals: B)
Day 11 - Calgary – Vancouver:- Today you will fly to Vancouver, which is truly one of the world's most beautiful cities and one of the healthiest places to visit or live. It is a sophisticated, vibrant, fun loving, outdoor living city. Upon arrival, check in hotel and spend time at leisure. (Meals: B)
Day 12 - Vancouver City Tour - Grouse Mountain - Suspension Bridge Tour:- This all day tour combines Vancouver Highlights with the best of the North Shore: Capilano Suspension Bridge and Park and Grouse Mountain including the Grouse Mountain Sky ride to the top of the mountain. You’ll see Stanley Park, Chinatown, Gastown, English Bay and Yaletown downtown. You’ll also have plenty of time to explore Capilano Suspension Bridge, with its Tree Top Adventure, Cliff Walk and the amazing bridge itself. Then it’s up to the top of Grouse Mountain by gondola where you’ll have time to visit Coola and Grinder, the two orphaned Grizzly Bears, watch amazing lumberjacks and the Lumber Jack Show, Birds in Motion and the Theatre in the Sky. (Meals: B)
Day 13 - Victoria & Butchart Garden Tour:- Today you will enjoy a 90 minute cruise through the spectacular Gulf Islands. Watch for whales, sea lions and bald eagles. You will visit Butchart Gardens, which is fifty-five acres of flowers, trees, pathways and creeks. Featuring a sunken garden, a world famous rose garden and a wonderful restaurant serving High Tea daily, Butchart Gardens is one of the most beautiful and best maintained gardens in the world. Tour the city of Victoria and take a scenic drive along the coast and enjoy the views. Ride through the famous Oak Bayand Uplands residential areas plus the University of Victoria, Beacon Hill Park, Chinatown and Downtown. (Meals: B)
Day 14 - Vancouver - Whistler & Shannon Falls Tour:- After breakfast, you will enjoy the breathtaking views and scenic stops along the thrilling Sea-To-Sky Highway. Feel the mist of the spectacular 335-meter Shannon Falls. When you get to Whistler, there is ample time to shop, dine, take the Peak 2 Peak gondola, ride a bike or stroll through the trails. Seasonally, ride the Gondola to the Peak of Whistler Mountain. Enjoy glacier, mountain and river views on your leisurely ride home. (Meals: B)
Day 15 - Fly Out: - After breakfast, we will depart for the airport to board your flight for next destination. (Meals: B)
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
• International package is valid for indian market (unless specified) .
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
• Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry , Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time12 noon/Check Out -1000-1100hrs in India / check in time 1400-1600hrs/ Check Out 1000-1100hrs International (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Check out(subject to availability).
- 3 Nights stay in Toronto
- 4 Nights stay in Montreal
- 3 Nights stay in Calgary
- 4 Nights Stay in Vancouver
- Daily Breakfast
- Airport-Hotel-Airport Transfers
- City Tour: Toronto, Montreal, Quebec City, Ottawa, Calgary, Banff, Vancouver
- Day trip to Niagara Falls with Maid of the Mist
- Day trip to Banff with Gondola Ride
- Day trip to Grouse Mountain & Capilano Suspension Bridge
- Day tour to Victoria & Butchart Garden
- Day tour to Whistler with Shannon Falls
- Tours & Transfers on SIC
• Visa Charges
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• Incidental Charges Must be paid by clients
• GST 9% wef 22 Jan 2017( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
• Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
• Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.
• Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.