2N Paris, 1N Brussels, 2N Amsterdam, 1N Frankfurt, 1N Vienna, 1N Salzburg, 2N Innsbruck, 2N Interlaken, 2N Lucerne, 1N Zurich
In this package you covered Western & Central Europe for 16 Days included countries France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Austria & Switzerland . Discover the beautiful cities of Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Vienna, Salzburg, Innsbruck, Interlaken, Lucerne & Zurich to make incredible memories on this tour with scenic rides by train.
France Overview: Acclaimed as one of the finest tourist destinations worldwide, France presents some of the most picturesque locales, cultural attractions, historic wonders and world-famous landmarks in Western Europe. Travellers can ascend the Eiffel Tower, witness the grandeur of Notre Dame Cathedral and visit the Palace of Versailles in Paris; discover Roman ruins in Lyon and Arles; and sunbathe in the sandy beaches of Cote d'Azur or French Riviera.
Belgium Overview: This country has a large number of golf courses, which are designed to provide hours of fun. Some of the best courses include Blue Green, Chateau de la Tournette, Five Nations, Le Bercuit, Royal Ardenne and Royal Waterloo. The icing on the cake is the fact that apart from golf, the scenery surrounding the courses is such that tourists will be left awestruck. Belgium travel plans are also perfect for those tourists who want to increase their knowledge about the culinary art.
Netherlands Overview: While Netherlands might always have been associated with rows and rows of multi-coloured tulips, there is actually a lot more to this country. From beautiful churches to winding canals, from a vibrant nightlife to shopping galore; there is something to interest all. Choosing the most suitable Netherlands tour package will ensure that travellers get to enjoy and experience everything that they had hoped and planned for. A great place to start a holiday in Netherlands would be the capital city Amsterdam, which is known for its waterways. There are several cruises that provide tourists the chance to see the city and its attractions. There are innumerable museums and some of the more popular ones are the Rijksmuseum, Anne Frank House, Zaanse Schans and Royal Palace.
Germany Overview: With a rich history and culture, Germany easily stands out as one of the finest travel hotspots in Europe. Better known for its economic and industrial might, it can surprise travellers with its natural beauty and cultural diversity.
Austria Overview: Planning a holiday is not always the easiest thing to do, and picking out the most ideal itinerary could prove to be a difficult task. For travellers trying to fit in as much as possible into their tour package to Austria, the difficulties would be greater. This would be because of just one reason – Austria offers so much to see and experience. This small country, in the heart of Europe, promises to offer its visitors an experience of a lifetime.
Swiss Overview: The mention of Switzerland conjures up images of snow-swathed peaks of the Alps, crystal blue lakes and houses with steeped roofs. Switzerland offers a wide range of sightseeing attractions and activities for visitors to enjoy, which includes exploring the history, nature, and scenery in the summer or the beauty of the snow-swathed landscapes in winter.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1 Paris
Meet and greet upon arrival and transfer to Hotel for check in by l400hrs. Arrival transfer to your Hotel in Paris. Check into Hotel by 1400hrs. Then you may start Discovering Paris at your leisure with 2 Days Hop-on Hop-off Tour. The Paris City Hop-on Hop-off Tour is the easiest way to get around town. You can hop-on and off at any of the nine stops as often as you like over two day period. The open-top double-decker bus provides fantastic views from the top floor. Buses depart every 10 minutes in summer. every day of the year.. Get a bird's eye view of the cobbled streets of the Left Bank and the Napoleonic splendor of the Ecole Militaire. See the Eiffel Tower, Paris' most famous landmark. Stop off at the Arc de Triomphe and walk down the stylish Champs-Elysees. Become acquainted with some of the world's most famous artworks at the Louvre including the mysterious Mona Lisa. Discover the main sites of Paris in an original and relaxed way. The round tour lasts approximately 2 hours and 15minutess with frequent daily departures. You may break your tour at any of our nine stops and continue later. You can stop at this stops and also shop. A multi-lingual system is available on all buses allowing you to hear commentaries in one of the 8 languages. Your ticket will be valid for 2 consecutive days. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2 Paris
Breakfast at Hotel. Continue with your 2nd Day of your Hop-on Hop-off Tour is the easiest way to get around town. You can hop-on and off at any of the nine stops as often as you like over a one or two day period. The open-top double-decker bus provides fantastic views from the top floor. Buses depart every 10 minutes in summer and every 20 minutes in winter, every day of the year. Recorded commentary is available onboard in French, English, Spanish, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian and Chinese. You will receive headphones for the commentary the first time you use your ticket. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3 Paris – Brussels
Breakfast at Hotel. Prepare for your departure transfer to Paris Train station to connect to your train to Brussels (Standard Class Train Ticket Included). Meet upon arrival and transfer to your Hotel. Check into Hotel. In the afternoon Brussels Hop On Hop Off Tour. This tour has 13 Hop on Hop off stops conveniently located around the City. You can travel to points of interest and the City's attractions at your leisure. Brussels is home to the European Union with the European Parliament, Manneken Pis, Cinquantenaire Arch, Art Nouveau and Victor Horta, the Grand-Place and the Atomium. The City abounds in architectural monuments, from the Renaissance to modern times. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 4 Brussels - Amsterdam
Breakfast at Hotel. Departure transfer to the Brussels Train Station to connect to Amsterdam. (Standard Class Train Ticket Included). Meet upon arrival and transfer to your Hotel. Check into Hotel by 1400hrs. The rest of the day is free to explore Amsterdam on your own. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 5 Amsterdam
Breakfast at Hotel. Proceed on your own to Central Station where your tour will start. Discover the City with Hop On Hop Off Amsterdam Tour with 9 stops, located about the City. The tour ticket includes a free Canal Cruise with the Blue Boat Company or Amsterdam Canal Cruises. Marvel at the original works of the famous Dutch artists in the renowned Van Gogh Museum. Contemplate the heart-rending history of the Jewish community with a visit to the home of the diarist Anne Frank. There are plenty of museums to explore including Amsterdam's Historisch Museum, Rembrandt House Museum, Madame Tussauds, the Diamond Museum and the Jewish Historical Museum. Other must-see attractions include the Amsterdam Dungeon, the Royal Palace, and the Madame Tussauds Tour. This starts from Central Station every 30 minutes. You could take a loop of the whole tour in 60 minutes or stop at any stops and continue later. Ticket is valid for 24hours. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 6 Amsterdam - Frankfurt
Breakfast at Hotel, Check out of Hotel. Departure Tranfer to Amsterdam Train Station to connect your train to Frankfurt. (Standard Class Train Ticket Included). Arrive in Frankfurt and arrival transfer to your hotel. Check in Hotel. Rest of the day free at leisure to explore Frankfurt on your own. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 7 Frankfurt - Vienna
Breakfast at Hotel. Departure Transfer to Frankfurt Train Station to connect your train to Vienna in Austria. (Standard Class Train Ticket Included). Arrive in Vienna and arrival transfer to your hotel. Rest of the day free at leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 8 Vienna – Salzburg
Breakfast at Hotel. In the morning take the City Tour & Schonbrunn (SIC Basis) (Pick up from most Hotels in Vienna City). This tour will give you an overall impression of the most significant historical sights of Vienna. Along the Ringstrasse we will show you numerous grand buildings, such as the MAK, the State Opera House, the magnificent Museum of Fine Arts with its world famous art treasures of the Habsburgs and the Natural History Museum. As well as the cultural district, the Museums Quartier, the Hofburg (the former Habsburg winter residence), the Parliament, the City Hall and the Burg theater. The highlight of this tour will be a visit of the showrooms of Schonbrunn Palace, once the summer residence of the Habsburg family and home of Maria Theresia. On the way back to the Opera, we pass by the Belvedere Palace. Later return to your Hotel. In the afternoon, we will depart to Salzburg (Standard train travel Included). Meet upon arrival in Salzburg and transfer to your Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 9 Salzburg – Innsbruck
Breakfast at Hotel. In the morning enjoy a Half Day Salzburg City Tour of Sound (SIC Basis)(You have to make your own way to the starting point of this tour at Mirabellplatz, directly in front of St. Andra Church). This wonderful ride takes you to see the breathtaking views of the landscape where the opening scenes of the film “Sound of Music” were filmed. Relax and listen to the original “Sound of Music” soundtrack. Our English-speaking guide not only shows you the highlights of the film 'Sound of Music', but also the historical and architectural landmarks in the City, as well as a part of the picturesque Lake District. The tour will last for around 4 hours. Later, return to your Hotel on your own. In the afternoon departure transfer to train station to connect to your train to Innsbruck (Standard Train Travel Included). Arrive in Innsbruck and transfer to your Hotel. Check into Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 10 Innsbruck
Breakfast at Hotel. Today is free to just explore this breathtaking town in the Alps or choose to visit the Crystal Factory Showroom or just relax. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 11 Innsbruck – Interlaken
Breakfast at Hotel, transfer to Innsbruck Train Station to connect your train to Switzerland (Standard Class Train Ticket Included). Arrive at Interlaken Station and you will met and transfer to your hotel. Arrive at your Hotel and check into Hotel. Rest of the day is free at leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 12 Interlaken – Jungfrau – Top of Europe
Breakfast at Hotel. Proceed to the starting point of this tour at the train station of Interlaken. Here will be a Full Day Tour Jungfrau (Train Basis). An unforgettable Alpine tour to the majestic world of the Jungfraujoch, Top of Europe at 3'454m /11'333 ft. A scenic cogwheel train for the most interesting mountain train trip via Kleine Scheidegg at the foot of the famous Eiger North Face to Jungfraujoch, Europe's highest railway station. Enjoy the incredible world of eternal snow and ice. Visit the Ice Palace, experience the breathtaking panorama view from the Sphinx Observation Terrace overlooking the Aletsch Glacier (Europe's longest glacier) and the snowcapped peaks of the neighbouring countries. The down hill mountain trip takes us to Interlaken. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 13 Interlaken – Lucerne
Breakfast at Hotel. You are free in the morning to enjoy this beautiful paradise on earth. Later, check out of the Hotel and transfer to Interlaken train station to take train to Lucerne (Standard Class Train Ticket Included). Arrive and transfer to yoiur hotel and check into Hotel by 1400hrs. Rest of the day free to explore Lucerne or shop. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 14 Lucerne – Mount Titlis
Breakfast at Hotel. Proceed on your own to the Lucerne Tourist Office where you will board your coach for the Full Day Tour to Mt Titlis (SIC Basis). This is an adventure excursion to the highest vantage point in Central Switzerland. A pleasant ride with our deluxe motor coach takes you to the mountain resort of Engelberg in Central Switzerland, where you will board the aerial cable way for a 45 minute journey from the green valley bottom to the high alpine glacier region at 3020m /10000 ft which guarantees snow the whole year round. Enjoy a magnificent ride in the world's first ever revolving 'ROTAIR' gondola, which offers a 360 degree panoramic view into the Alps. During the 2 hours stay on the mountain visit the Ice Grotto, experience the new Ice Flyer. A chair lift ride over the glacier with fantastic views into crevasses and ice falls and enjoy a snow slide on the Fun lift (These activities are included in our tour). After the descent to Engelberg we board our coach for a drive to Lucerne. Time for leisure approximately 1 hour. A short tour of Lucerne and then some time for shopping. End of Tour. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 15 Lucerne – Zurich
Breakfast at Hotel. Check out of Hotel and departure transfer to train station to connect to your train to Zurich (Standard Class Train Travel Included). Arrive and transfer to your hotel. (You should reach your hotel by 1pm) Check into Hotel by 1400hrs. Proceed on your own to Zurich Bus Station by 1500hrs where you will take the 2.5hours The Best of Zurich City Tour. Zurich, business and cultural centre of Switzerland and consecutively awarded "city with the world's best quality of life" on this two-hour classic city tour. Sit back and relax on a comfortable, air-conditioned coach as your guide points out the highlights of this unique city! Pass by the castlelike National Museum, the well-known shopping avenue Bahnhofstrasse and Zurich's famous financial district. Picture stop at the port of "Enge" where you enjoy beautiful vistas of the crystal-clear Lake Zurich. Continue along the lake, passing by the renowned Opera House to the "Zurichberg" district with many superb mansions of glorious past times. A great experience is the ride uphill by cogwheel train (Dolderbahn) to a viewpoint where the noble five-star Grand Hotel Dolder is located. Enjoy breath-taking views of the city, the lake and the snow-covered Alps. Cruising the university quarter, you see the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH), the University of Zurich and Zurich's art museum before reaching the charming Old Town. The last picture stop of this versatile excursion offers views of the patriarchal guild houses, the St. Peter church with Europe's largest clock-face, the Grossmunster church and the Fraumunster church with the famous stained glass windows by Marc Chagall. After a short walk through the Old Town, the tour ends here or with a scenic drive back on Limmatquai at Sihlquai bus parking. Make your own way back to the hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 16 Zurich
Breakfast at Hotel. Day free at leisure until departure transfer to Zurich Airport or Train Station for your onward journey.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1. 2 Nights stay in Paris (France) with Breakfast
2. 1 Night stay in Brussels (Belgium) with Breakfast
3. 2 Nights stay in Amsterdam (Netherlands) with Breakfast
4. 1 Night stay in Frankfurt (Germany) with Breakfast
5. 1 Nights stay in Vienna (Austria) with Breakfast
6. 1 Nights stay in Salzburg (Austria) with Breakfast
7. 2 Nights stay in Innsbruck (Austria) with Breakfast
8. 2 Nights stay in Interlaken (Switzerland) with Breakfast
9. 2 Nights stay in Lucerne (Switzerland) with Breakfast
10. 1 Nights stay in Zurich (Switzerland) with Breakfast
11. Return Airport or Train station transfers in all cities
12. Train Travel between Paris - Brussels -Amsterdam - Frankfurt - Vienna - Salzburg - Innsbruck - Interlaken - Lucerne - Zurich
13. Sightseeing Tours on Seat in Coach Tours as mentioned in program
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
13. Visa Charges
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
-Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Expect mild, pleasant temperatures in the north, and searing heat in the southern/Mediterranean regions. Shoulder Season (May, September and October): Shoulder season can be the best time to visit many, if not most, destinations in Europe.