2N New York, 1N Washington, 2N Niagara Falls, 4N Orlando, 2N Las Vegas, 2N Los Angeles, 2N San Francisco
New York-Washington DC-Niagara Falls- Orlando-Las Vegas-Los Angeles-San Francisco
The U.S. is a country of 50 states covering a vast swath of North America, with Alaska in the northwest and Hawaii extending the nations presence into the Pacific Ocean. Major Atlantic Coast cities are New York, a global finance and culture center, and capital Washington, DC. Midwestern metropolis Chicago is known for influential architecture and on the west coast, Los Angeles' Hollywood is famed for filmmaking.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 01 - Arrive in New York: - Welcome to the "Big Apple," the "City That Never Sleeps" — New York is a city of superlatives: America's biggest; its most exciting; its business and cultural capitals; the nation's trendsetter. For more than a century, it has been one of the world's major centers of commerce and finance. Upon arrival at the airport, you will be transferred to the hotel.
Day 02 - New York City tour: - After breakfast, we proceed for a City Tour of New York. The sightseeing will include USA’s famous landmark, “Statue of Liberty.” We will take a ferry ride to Liberty Island for a spectacular view of the New York City Skyline. Next, we experience the view of a lifetime from the 86th floor of the Empire State Building, Later in the day we will see Rockefeller Center, Wall Street, Ground Zero and Central Park, Times Square, United Nations and Trump Tower. (Meals: B)
Day 03 - New York - Washington D.C.:- Today we proceed by plane/train to Washington D.C., capital of the United States of America and a Guide to the Historic Neighborhoods and Monuments. Other than the federal government, tourism is D.C.'s biggest industry. The city attracts almost twenty million visitors each year. After checking in at the hotel, you will explore the capital city of US. See the White House, Lincoln Memorial, Supreme Court, the Capitol Building, the Smithsonian Air and Space museum, Union Station, World War II Memorial Building, Pentagon building and Washington monument. (Meals: B)
Day 04 - Washington D.C. - Buffalo - USA side Niagara Falls: - Travel to Buffalo, fly/or by road, to view the world famous falls, which form one of the natural wonders of the World. (Meals: B)
Day 05 - USA side Niagara Falls: - We will board the famous boat, “Maid of the Mist,” which takes us close to the thundering falls and around the American and Horseshoe Falls (seasonal). Return to the hotel to freshen up after your damp ride. (Meals: B)
Day 06 - Buffalo – Orlando: - Today we depart to Orlando by flight. Orlando is the sixth largest city of Florida and is also known to be its largest inland city. The presence of the Disney World theme park has made this city a well-known vacation spot. This city is said to welcome more than 52 million tourists every year. Upon arrival transfer to your hotel. (Meals: B)
Day 07 - Orlando - Walt Disney Magic Kingdom: - Today you will visit the Magic Kingdom, which covers 107 acres and was opened on October 1, 1971. It's been dubbed "The Most Magical Place on Earth!" and is home to seven themed lands, and dozens of attractions that appeal to all ages. It is the place where storybook fantasy is everyday reality, and Disney classics are brought to life. From the moment you step onto Main Street USA, you are transported to a place where the cares of the outside world seem to magically melt away. (Meals: B)
Day 08 - Orlando - Epcot Center: - Begin your day at the Epcot center, where you can touch the future and travel the world with an amazing array of attractions and live performances. This is an area of 260 acres devoted to past achievements and the future of technology. World showcase offers a kind of permanent World Fair, with pavilions devoted to eleven countries. (Meals: B)
Day 09 - Orlando – SeaWorld: - Today, you will visit the world's largest Marine Park, Sea World. Here, you shall discover many attractions. We dare you to take a one-of-a kind water coaster thrill ride through the mysterious lost city of Atlantis. Soar through danger on a jet copter ride to the Wild Arctic. At Sea World, touch, feed or get face to face with awesome and amazing wild animals, and get in on all the action that draws you back again and again! (Meals: B)
Day 10 - Orlando - Las Vegas: - Depart in the morning for your flight to Las Vegas. On arrival, transfer to your hotel. In the evening, we proceed for the city tour in Las Vegas, experiencing the spectacular Colorful Dancing Fountain water fountains of the Bellagio, the Pirate Ships at Treasure Island, Stratosphere Tower, Downtown Vegas, and of course Fremont street, where over 12 million lights create a free show with pumping music. (Meals: B)
Day 11 - Grand Canyon (Optional):- Spend the day at leisure OR take the Grand Canyon Tour Bus or Air (OPTIONAL). Don’t forget the new Wonder of the West, The Skywalk. In the evening, take the Las Vegas Night Flight (OPTIONAL), a Helicopter Ride over dazzling night time Vegas, take in a fabulous show, or visit any of the free shows such as the Sirens of Treasure Island and much more. (Meals: B)
Day 12 - Las Vegas - Los Angeles: - Fly or go by road to Los Angeles today. Enjoy a city tour of Los Angeles, where we will drive you through the “Entertainment capital of the world,” Hollywood Walk of Fame, Beverly Hills, Grumman Chinese Theater, Sunset Strip, Rodeo Drive for the world’s most expensive shopping, and Chinatown for some good bargains. (Meals: B)
Day 13 - Los Angeles - Universal Studios: - Join us today for a tour of Universal Studios, which has always been known for its innovative rides and attractions and is designed to let visitors experience the movies like never before. A trip to Universal is like a trip into the heart of Hollywood. With films and TV shows always in production, one never knows who they might see wandering the sidewalks of the park. (Meals: B)
Day 14 - Los Angeles - San Francisco: - Fly or travel by road to San Francisco, one of the few North American cities to achieve the legendary status of such places as Paris or London. The city's well-known hills offer stunning views of the Pacific Ocean and San Francisco Bay, and feature a wide array of shops, restaurants, and cosmopolitan nightlife. In addition to its diversity and charm, San Francisco is a gateway to Silicon Valley, America's premier high-technology center. Upon arrival, check in to the hotel. (Meals: B)
Day 15 - San Francisco City Tour - Bay Cruise: - After breakfast, you will visit the famous Golden Gate Bridge, with the world’s highest bridge towers. Continue on to Twin Peaks, Lombard Street, Cable Car, Pier 39, Nob Hill, Civic Center, Union Square, Fisherman’s Wharf, Palace of Fine Arts & other highlights. Later, enjoy the famous Bay Cruise tour. (Meals: B)
Day 16 - Departure from San Francisco: - After breakfast, spend some time at leisure. Depart for the airport to board your flight for next destination. (Meals: B)
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
• International package is valid for indian market (unless specified).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. Skylink (Skylink) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
• Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not Skylink liability or responsibility.
• We cannot be held responsible for any refusal of Visa/Refusal of on arrival visa/Delay in issuance of visa.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry, Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• No Intercity surface transfers are included unless specified in the package.
• We are not responsible for any baggage charges for the Clients.
• We are not responsible for any missed breakfast due to flight timing.
• Some events are seasonal like Maid of the Mist, Cave of the Winds, Beast ride, Yosemite Park, Lake Tahoe etc. (Will be closed for winter)
• Most hotels normally have check in time 1400-1600hrs/ Check Out 1000-1100hrs International (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Check-out. (Subject to availability).
- 2 Nights stay in New York
- 1 Night stay in Washington D.C.
- 2 Nights stay in Niagara Falls
- 4 Nights stay in Orlando
- 2 Night stay in Las Vegas
- 2 Night stay in Los Angeles
- 2 Nights stay in San Francisco
- Daily Breakfast
- Airport- Hotel-Airport Transfers
- City Tour: New York, Washington D.C, San Francisco , Las Vegas, Los Angeles,
- Entrance Tickets with transfers : Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, Maid of the Mist, Sea World, Epcot Center, Magic Kingdom, Universal Studios, Bay Cruise
- Tours & transfer on SIC basis
Optional cost per person:
- Grand Canyon West Rim Bus Tour with Skywalk Rs. 13100
- Grand Canyon Air Rs. 11700
- Las Vegas Helicopter ride Rs. 8200
• Visa Charges
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• Incidental Charges Must be paid by clients
• GST 9% wef 22 Jan 2017( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which Skylink has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.