4N Gold Coast, 2N Hamilton, 3N Sydney, 1N Auckland, 2N Rotorua, 2N Coromandel, 1N Auckland Re-check In
4N Gold Coast, 2N Hamilton, 3N Sydney, 1N Auckland, 2N Rotorua, 2N Coromandel, 1N Auckland
The Gold Coast is a metropolitan region south of Brisbane on Australias east coast. It's famed for its long sandy beaches, surfing spots and elaborate system of inland canals and waterways. Hamilton Island is the largest inhabited island of the Whitsunday Islands in Queensland, Australia. Sydney, capital of New South Wales and one of Australia's largest cities, is best known for its harbourfront Sydney Opera House, with a distinctive sail-like design. You also Visit in this package Auckland, Rotorua, Coromandel . They are best destination in New Zealand for Holidays.
Tentative Tour Plan: -
Day 1:-Depart New Delhi & Arrive Brisbane – Transfer to Gold Coast "Surfers Paradise":- Arrive at the Brisbane airport at Flight VA931-depending on flight selection arriving by tentatively @ 1130 Hrs and transfer to Gold Coast hotel. Arrive at the hotel and check in (Early check- in is not guaranteed). Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2: Gold Coast: - Sea World Theme Park with return transfers: - After breakfast. Proceed Admission is fully inclusive of all rides, attractions and shows (excluding the water park, coin operated games, photographs, food, beverage, optional activities - animal adventure programs & helicopter joy flights). Take all pages of your itinerary/vouchers/e-doc for presentation to the front gates at park entrance for collection of tickets. Proceed to any operating ticket booth for collection of tickets. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3: Gold Coast: - Movie World- Warner Bros. Movie World Admission is fully inclusive of all rides, attractions and facilities (except coin operated games, food, beverage, photographs, and retail purchases). And Free Admission Paradise Country Theme Park - Discover a rustic world with families in mind; a place where children can be children and parents can relax! Home to unique Aussie wildlife and a cuddly collection of farmyard friends, where kids are free to explore and delight in all that Paradise Country Farm has to offer. Wake up to fresh country air, collect eggs from the chicken coop and help with the morning feed up. Just 20 mins from Surfers Paradise and 45 minutes from Brisbane, it’s the perfect getaway for families looking to get back to nature, take time out and create some lasting memories Splash into another world Wet'n'Wild, with some of the biggest and most extreme water slides in Australia. Wet'n'Wild is not to be missed. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 4: Gold Coast - Fire Truck Tour - 55 Min Jet Boat Adventure: - After Breakfast. You get ready to your tour Fire Truck Tour. Board your Fire Truck in Cavill Ave – Surfers Paradise. The siren sounds as you depart for an exciting ride to the Spit via Surfers Paradise, along the beachfront to Narrow Neck, then on to Main Beach, and past Sea World. Plenty of smiles, laughs and waving to everybody to be enjoyed as you ride aboard a real Fire Truck!
At the Spit guests will be able to experience operation of a fully functional fire hose & pose for photographs holding the nozzle & wearing authentic Fire Helmets! Keep the cameras ready – Kids love the chance to sit in the drivers seat for an up close view of the Fire Engine!
Enjoy complimentary refreshments then it’s time for another Fire Truck ride for the return journey to Surfers Paradise!
55 Min Jet Boat Adventure - Our premium experience, the Broadwater Adventure ride - famous for the unique blend of thrills and adventure mixed with sightseeing and scenery.
Features: Over 35km of genuine jetboating action. This is the longest jetboat ride available. It tours through areas of the Broadwater exclusive to this ride. Entry to the protected Moreton Bay Marine Park. This section of the Broadwater is restricted to certified operators and allows passengers to view more natural scenery and gives the opportunity for dolphin and other wildlife spotting. Wildlife spotting - dolphins and birdlife in the Marine Park and wallabies along South Stradbroke Island beaches. Tour around famous Sovereign Islands and the array of magnificent multi-million dollar mansions. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 5: Depart Gold coast (Via) Brisbane – Hamilton Island: Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Later Check out of the Hotel (Standard check out time is 1100hrs) and transfer to airport on seat in coach basis for flight for onward destination. Arrive Hamilton Island: Upon arrival, Pick up from Hamilton Airport for transfer to hotel of your choice. After check in at the resort it’s a free use of catamarans, paddle skis, windsurfers and snorkelling equipment (as per selection of property. Overnight stay at Hamilton.
Day 6: Hamilton Island: After Breakfast, Take Whitehaven Beach is one of the Whitsundays 'must do's'. Cruise Whitsundays' high speed and comfortable vessels cruise through the Whitsunday islands to Whitehaven Beach twice per day offering a taste of this spectacular icon.The half day cruises allow you to explore the more remote, beautiful and secluded bays of the Whitsunday islands enroute to Whitehaven Beach, with both indoor and outdoor seating to enjoy the views. The informative commentary on the history of the Whitsundays provides an insight to this beautiful region. The tour gives you plenty of time on the beach to soak up the sunshine,wade in the shallows of the crystal clear water, build sandcastles and take plenty of pictures of the stunning beach. Morning or afternoon tea is served onboard the cruise. To keep Whitehaven Beach, pristine and as untouched as possible there are no shops or cafes and only limited toilet facilities. Sandwiches and snacks can be purchased onboard the Cruise Whitsundays vessel. Overnight stay at Hamilton.
Day 7: Hamilton Island - Sydney - DINNER CRUISE: - After Breakfast. Later Check out of the Hotel (Standard check out time is 1100hrs) and transfer to airport Catch flight for next destination Sydney. Arrive at SYD airport and transfer to Sydney hotel on SIC. At Evening get ready for your tour. Sydney Cruising the harbour with a special seasonal flavour through spring twilight, summer evenings, winter city lights or autumn sunsets. The cuisine: Quality two-course contemporary Australian dining and a selection of sparkling and still wines, beer, soft drinks and coffee. Overnight stay at Sydney.
Day 8: Sydney - “Jewel of South Pacific" Pm Sydney City & Rock Tour (Sic) - After Breakfast. You get ready for your PM Sydney City & Rock Tour - Today you'll see some of the best sights that this beautiful harbour city has to offer. Your local Australian Driver/Guide will provide expert commentary as you weave your way through the bustling city streets to key landmarks. Situated at the very base of the Harbour Bridge, the Rocks is a lively and popular spot for locals and visitors alike. In a time long ago, the area was inhabited by the indigenous Gadigal people, before the first European settlers claimed the land in 1788. The only way to explore The Rocks is via a short walking tour and our Gray Line Guide will share stories, both tall and true, of the characters and events that shaped this port community. From the Rocks you'll get a stunning view of the Sydney Harbour Bridge, the largest steel arch bridge in the world. Mrs. Macquarie's Chair sits high on the peninsula known as Mrs. Macquarie's Point. The chair is an exposed sandstone rock that was hand carved into a bench by convicts in 1810. It is said that Mrs. Macquarie, the wife of the then New South Wales Governor, was known to visit the area to take in the views. From Mrs. Macquarie's Chair you'll get a birds-eye view of arguably the most recognisable icon in the world, the Sydney Opera House. This World Heritage listed building is considered a masterpiece of late modern architecture and a world class performing arts venue. Australians are renowned for their relaxed and outdoor lifestyle and Bondi Beach is a prime example of this. One of the most famous beaches in the world, it is a captivating location brimming with lifeguards, surfers and tanned beach-goers. You can wander along the shoreline and dip your toes into the cool ocean or treat yourself to something from one of the many cafes and restaurants (own expense). You are now heading to the entrance of Sydney Harbour, known as the Gap. A dramatic ocean cliff on the eastern coast of Sydney, the Gap will give you breathtaking views of the coastline. On the return journey your Driver Guide will take you through famous suburbs such as Double Bay, Paddington and Kings Cross, each with its own unique streetscape and intriguing history. Now you'll head to Chinatown, right in the heart of Sydney. This area captures perfectly the excitement of Asian street life with its bustling restaurants, noodle bars, bargain shopping and Asian supermarkets. Its' bright streetscape and lively atmosphere will make you feel as if you are in the heart of Shanghai.. Back to hotel. Overnight stay at Sydney.
Day 9:- Sydney- Admission Tickets In Sydney: After Breakfast. You can proceed your tour: - Includes entry into any 2 of the following:
-SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium
-WILD LIFE Sydney
-Sydney Tower Eye
-Manly Sea Life Sanctuary
Overnight stay at Sydney.
Day 10: Sydney - Auckland: After breakfast, check out SYDNEY HOTEL for SYDNEY Airport to board flight Auckland. On arrival in Auckland, ‘The City of Sails’, seat in coach passengers will be met by our local representative and privately transferred to your hotel. Self-driven clients will collect your rental car at the airport and drive to your hotel.
Why Auckland is regarded as one of the best cities in the world to live in as you enjoy half day tour in central city & picturique suburb. Auckland, New Zealand's largest city, is situated between two enormous harbours and dotted with 48 extinct volcanic cones. It's a place to enjoy marine adventures, wine trails, forest walks and urban sophistication.
Journey begins with a short trip to Harbour brigde to the north shore before returning to the central city to visit Queen st. & the Auckland Viaduct. Highlights: Harbour Brigde, Auckland Viaduct Harbour, Queen st. Auckalnd Domain, Tamaki Drive, Michael Savage Memorial.
Day 11 Auckland - Waitomo Caves (3 Hrs/ 192 Km (51 Miles):- Farewell the ‘City of Sails’ as you travel south through the fertile Waikato region to arrive at Waitomo . Enjoy a guided tour of the world famous Waitomo Glowworm Caves including an underground boat ride viewing the millions of glow worms on the cavern roof. Waitomo Glowworm Caves are a must see for any traveller. Enjoy the world famous boat ride under thousands of magical glowworms and become a part of over 120 years of cultural and natural history.
Water drips into the caves making pathways and staircases wet, and the temperature is about 12? – 14?celcius all year round, so you will need comfortable walking shoes and a light jacket or jersey for these tours.
Continue your journey from WAITOMO - ROTORUA (1.5 HRS/ 136 km (85 miles)
On completion continue over the forested Mamaku Ranges to reach the ‘Thermal City’ of Rotorua.
Day 12: Rotorua sightseeing:- After breakfast, today we proceed for the Rotorua local sightseeing; visit Rainbow, Rainbow Springs is a stunning kiwi wildlife park where you can get up close and personal with all of NZ’s favourite native birds and lizards, including the kiwi and tuatara. Learn about our kiwi conservation project and visit our kiwi enclosures – the nocturnal house by day or come back at night to see kiwi under the stars in their outdoor enclosure. Later visit Wai-O-Tapu Thermal Wonderland, thousands of Years in the Making. A Wonderland of Stunning Geothermal Activity. Explore spectacular nature at New Zealand’s most colourful volcanic area. Enjoy viewing unique volcanic features as you walk at your own pace along well defined tracks.
Evening you have an option to release in the Spa or enjoy optional activities like; jet ride, Agroventures activity, Gondola, Volcanic air plane etc (not included). Overnight at hotel.
Day 13: Rotorua – Coromandel Peninsula ( 3 hrs /208km):- Today, travel to The Coromandel Peninsula on the North Island of New Zealand extends 85 kilometres north from the western end of the Bay of Plenty, forming a natural barrier to protect the Hauraki Gulf and the Firth of Thames in the west from the Pacific Ocean to the east.
The Coromandel, renowned for its pristine beaches, misty forests and laid-back vibe, is one of New Zealand's most popular holiday destinations. Stay overnight at hotel.
Day 14: Coromandel Peninsula: - After breakfast you have day free to relax on the beach. Visit Hot water beach, within two hours either side of low tide visitor’s flock to the usually deserted Hot Water Beach to findhot water bubbling through the golden sand. Families, kids and couples can be seen digging their own spa pool in the sand and relaxing in the natural springs.
Day 15: Coromandel Peninsula to Auckland (2 hrs 40 min /191 km):-Today drive back to Auckland. On arrival you have an option to enjoy Rainbows End theme park or visit Museum of Motat; Auckland's Museum of Transport and Technology and explore fascinating exhibitions on the history of NZ transport, technology and Kiwi ingenuity (not included). Evening relax at your hotel room.
Day 16: Departure day: - After breakfast Self-drive customers will travel their rental car, drop the car at airport branch and board your flight for onward journey (flight not included)
End of Tour
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
1. Discounted Meal Coupon for Nando’s in Delhi (Sub to availability) – Valid till Dec 17
2. Cash Back INR 500/- for next booking
1. Economy class Returns Airfare (subject to availability)
2. Australia & New Zealand Tourist Visa
3. Visa Facilitation Service fee
4. Travel Insurance
4 Nights & 5 Days Gold Coast Package Includes:
1. Arrival & Departure transfer Brisbane Airport –Gold Coast Hotel-Brisbane Airport(SIC Basis)
2. 4 Nights stay at Hotel with Breakfast
3. Honeymoon Benefit: - Honeymooners receive a bottle of sparkling wine and upgrade to the next room category (subject to availability & confirmation).
4. Ultimate 55 MINUTES Jet Boat Ride *Experience the adrenaline, power, excitement & Views of this Value for money, 55 minute complete jet boat experience. Jump aboard our 5 star boats with luxury padded seats and experience the thrill with Jet Boat Extreme's 650hp twin jet-power turbo engines delivering speeds of up to and over 80kph on water.
5. Free *Fire Truck Tour
6. Admission to Sea World with return transfers
7. Admission to Warner Bros. Movie World with return transfers
8. FREE Admission to Wet n Wild with return transfers
9. 3 Days Theme park Pass is valid for 30 days from the date of first transfer.They include return theme park/attraction transfers to the following:Movie World, Dreamworld, WhiteWater World, Wet'N'Wild, Seaworld,Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, Superbee Honeyworld, Fleays Harbour Town Shopping Centre, Pacific Fair Shopping Centre and Surfers Paradise ,Shopping Precinct.
10. Choice of any 1 from the following :
- Theme dinner in Dracula's Cabaret Restaurant(B Reserve)-Ghost Train ride, three course meal and 4hrsshow.(Dracula's is Adults Only) B Reserve arrival time is recommended between 7 and 7.30pm
- a Jetski and Parasail for 2-*This is a great package deal combining a 30 min jet ski hire and tandem parasail for 2 people to share. First enjoy the adrenaline rush of riding a high speed jetski around our purpose built circuit. Race around a 1km track as fast as you like!
2 Nights & 3 days Hamilton Island Package Includes:
1. 2 Nights stay Coral Sea View Room with Breakfast (Free Upgradation to Sea View from Standard)
2. Return Hamilton Island Airport/Marina to hotel transfers
3. Use of catamarans, windsurfers, kayaks, stand up paddleboards and snorkelling
5. Use of Island Shuttle.
6. Use of gym, spa, sauna and tennis court hire.
3 Nights & 4 Days Sydney Package Includes:
1. Arrival & Departure transfer Sydney Airport –Hotel -Sydney Airport(SIC Basis)
2. 3 Nights stay at Hotel with Breakfast
3. Sunset Dinner Cruise (*Bar Package) a la carte menu, Sparkling and still wines, beer and soft drinks.
4. 2 Admission Ticket Includes entry into any 2 of the following: Sea Life Sydney Aquarium, Wild Life Sydney, Sydney Tower Eye, Manly Sea Life Sanctuary and Madame Tussauds.
5. Guided Morning City & Rocks Tour (SIC Basis)
**Take a brief walking tour of the Historic Rocks area - the birthplace of Sydney. Your next stop is at Mrs Macquarie's Chair where you will have the opportunity to see the Harbour Bridge and the Opera House! You will have the chance to see St. Mary's Cathedral, Royal Botanic Gardens, Parliament House, Sydney Tower, Darling Harbour, and much more the city has to offer. See the lively Kings Cross and the affluent homes in the Eastern Suburbs, and visit the famous Bondi Beach. PLEASE NOTE: Wear comfortable shoes, sun block & a light jacket.
6 Nights & 7 Days North Island Package Includes:
1. Self-driven 1xToyota Corolla hatchback (Automatic/Manual) or similar for 7 Days
- GO All Inclusive rates include:
- GO Peace of Mind insurance cover with no bond or excess for driver 25+ years
- Tyre and windscreen cover
- Airport access fees
- Extra driver’s fees
- One way fees
- Unlimited kilometres
- 24hr Automobile Association roadside assistance
- Maps and travel guides
- After hours pick up and drop off fees
- Airport transfers upon pick up and drop off (must be requested at time of the booking)
- Airport or city hotel transfers upon pick up (must be requested at time of the booking)
- Child seats (if required, must be pre-booked)
- GPS Navigation System (if required, must be pre-booked)
- Roof racks/ski racks (selected vehicles only, must be requested at time of the booking)
- Snow chains (if required, must be pre-booked)
2 Self-drive customer will pick up the car on arrival with NO assistance at the airport).
3 Accommodation (As per option) as mentioned in the itinerary on Dbl STD sharing rooms.
4 Sightseeing & entrances fees as per itinerary.
- Waitomo cave
- Rainbow Springs (Rainbow Springs and National Kiwi Trust Combo (FIT Entry to Rainbow Springs (all day pass)
- Wai-O-Tapu Thermal Wonderland – Admission
5 All transfers and tours as mentioned in the itinerary on self-drive.
Optional Tours in Gold Coast :-
1. One Day Paradise Country Admission w lunch Rs. 1900 p.p.
2. Australia Zoo General Admission Rs. 3200 p.p.
3. Ocean Thrill Ride (Transfers: Hotel pick-up/drop-off is available from selected hotels in Surfers Paradise) Rs. 3700 p.p.
4. Scenic Heli-tour + Jet Boat (Transfers: - Free hotel pick-up/drop-offs is available upon request from selected hotels in Surfers Paradise) Rs. 8200 p.p.
5. Currumbin Wildlife General Admission Rs. 2600 p.p.
Optional Tours in Hamilton Island :-
1. A Picnic on Whitehaven Rs. 7300 p.p.
2. A Great Barrier Reef Adventure Rs. 10990 p.p.
Optional Tours in Sydney:-
1. Taronga Zoo General Admission Rs. 2400 p.p.
2. Blue Mountains & Australian Wildlife (Transfers: - Free hotel pick-up/drop-offs is available upon request from selected hotels in Surfers Paradise) Rs. 6700 p.p.
3.Bondi Beach & Sydney Sights (Transfers: - Free hotel pick-up/drop-offs is available upon request from selected hotels in Surfers Paradise) Rs. 3300 p.p.
4. A BridgeClimb Sampler Rs. 8000 p.p.
5. Magical Manly & Beyond Rs. 3300 p.p.
2. Visa Charges
3. GST Extra on Total Billing
4. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
5. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
6. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
7. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
8. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
9. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
10. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
11. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
12. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
13. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to Visit Australia: Australia is enormous, with a wide range of climates. The northern states are typically warm year-round, while the southern states have cooler winters. December to February is summer; March to May is autumn; June to August is winter; and September to November is spring.
Best time to Visit New Zealand: New Zealand is a gorgeous country that can be visited any time throughout the year. Summer – December, January, February / Autumn – March, April, May/ Winter – June, July, August/ Spring – September, October, November.
Autumn and winter are my two favorite seasons to go on a holiday in New Zealand, mainly because of the colorful scenery in autumn and the snow on the mountains in winter. I’ve also gone on vacation in spring and summer. Spring can still offer beautiful scenery with snow-capped mountains and spring blossoms. And in summer, the New Zealand Christmas tree – the pohutukawa – comes into bloom.