35 Kms &1hrs Distance from Delhi a perfect for people who wish to go for camping near Delhi
Get that rush of adrenaline with rock climbing, rappelling and zip lines on the natural cliffs of the Aravali hills.This package with 2 adventure activities, meals, low rope course and hike to the Aravali hills top is the best product for the day that we have.If you are lover of nature you can spent a lot of time here watching the pleasant creativity of nature, and the place is famous for bird watching.To get respite from the city life and spend some memorable time with Families and Friends this place is a perfect destination as it offers a unique combination of rural farm life and wild ambiance of adventure.
Tentative Tour Plan: (Check in time - 9.00 A.M/ Check out time - 6.00 P.M)
FULL DAY ADVENTURE ACTIVITIES:
0900 Hrs : Arrival at the Camp, welcome drinks
0915 Hrs : Breakfast
1000 Hrs : Adventure Activities such as –Flying Fox
1200 Hrs : Team Building Games
1330 Hrs : Buffet Lunch
1430 Hrs : Visit Low rope obstacle course with over 10 activities like Burmah Loops, Monkey Crawl, Swinging Tyres, Heebie Jeebie Combo, Burmah Bridge, Planks/log/loop bridge, Twin rope missing planks bridge,Cat Walk,Commando Net,Tunnel Crawl,Hop Skotch etc.
1530 Hrs : We go for a short hike to the top of Aravali mountains
1630 Hrs : Evening Tea With Snacks
1700 Hrs : Enjoy Recreational Activities within the camp like :- Football,Cricket , Carrom , Ludo , Musical Chair etc
1800 Hrs: Check Out & Departure
Note :Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process ofconfirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment .
1.Arrival Breakfast, Buffet lunch, Evening tea with snack
- Two Team Building Games .
- Recreational Activities.
- Complimentary recreational facilities within the resort: Volley Ball,Carrom,Musical Chair,Tug Of War ,Kho-Kho,Cricket ,Ludo,Football
3.VISIT LOW ROPE OBSTACLE COURSE WITH OVER 8-10 ACTIVITIES
- Burmah Loops
- Swinging Tyres
- Heebie Jeebie Combo
- Burmah Bridge
- Planks/log/loop bridge / Twin rope missing planks bridge
- Hop Skotch
- Cat Walk
- Monkey Crawl
- Commando Net
- Tunnel Crawl etc
4.ADVENTURE ACTIVITY :- Flying Fox (Zipline)
**EXTRA ADVENTURE ACTIVITIES:
- ROCK CLIMBING- @ Rs.400 /- p.p
- RAPPELLING- @ Rs. 410 /- p.p
- ZORBING - @ Rs.12,000 /- per group (10-15 pax)
EXTRA NOTE: All the drivers, guards will also be chargeable for Day Program @ Rs.700 /- Meals Charges per person.
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check
Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance,Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra
Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked
kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting &
ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political
13. Train fare / Air Fare
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before departure: 50% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund.
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy.No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS/ REQUIREMENTS:
1.Track pants with t-shirts preferred
2. The approach to the camp is from Ballabhgarh- Sohnaroad only.
3. Shoes with rubber soles
4 Caps for sunshade