Add on Offer : 1 Night Stay with Breakfast, Transfers & 1 Day Disney Pass
Come Discover the Disney Magic with Friends and Family!Hong Kong Disneyland is located on reclaimed land in Penny's Bay, Lantau Island. It is the first theme park located inside the Hong Kong Disneyland Resort and is owned and managed by the Hong Kong International Theme Parks.As the newest Disneyland in the world, it is a must-see because of its special attractions and the inimitable sense of Chinese culture. Walking into it, you feel you are in a wonderland. Accompanied by Mickey Mouse and other Disney friends, you start a fantastic and magical journey.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1 Hong Kong - Disney
After arrival at Hong Kong Airport/City Hotel/ferry pier, proceed to Disneyland for a fun-filled day at the theme park. The Hong Kong Disneyland is as happening as its American counterpart. Walking cartoon characters, fun-filled rides and delicious food, this is young Hong Kong’s hangout for unlimited entertainment and fun. Return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 2 Departure From Disney
After Breakfast. Meet at hotel lobby for departure to Hongkong Airport/City Hotel/ferry pier to carry on your tour for further enjoyment.
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule.Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1. 1 Night stay in Disney with Breakfast
2. Return Transfer on SIC (Hong Airport/City Hotel/ Ferry Pier)
3. One Day Pass ticket to Disneyland
- Upgrade to 2DAYS pass ticket add' INR 1800 p.p. (Adult/Child)
SC -01: 07-09, 13 May
SC- 02: 14-16, 21-23 May
SC- 03: 09-10 April / 26-30 May/ 02-05, 10-13 June
**Upgradation Cost @ INR 1000 per person on twin sharing
SC- 04: 01-03,11, 14-15 & 22-25 April/ 09, 16-20, 23-27 June
**Upgradation Cost @ INR 1800 per person on twin sharing
SC- 05: 07-08 April / 19-20 May
**Upgradation Cost @ INR 2100 per person on twin sharing
SC- 06: 12, 21 & 26 April / 03, 10, 24 & 31 May / 06,14,21 June
**Upgradation Cost @ INR 2500 per person on twin sharing
SC- 07: 04, 16-18, 20, 28-29 April/ 01-02, 04-06, 11-12, 17, 25 May/ 01, 15, 22, 28-30 June
**Upgradation Cost @ INR 3300 per person on twin sharing
SC- 08: 05-06, 13, 19, 27, 30 April / 18 May / 07-08 June
**Upgradation Cost @ INR 4300 per person on twin sharing
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Visa On Arrival subject to clearance of Pre Arrival Authorization approval over which Skylink has no control. Other details given below in Footnote.
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
-Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
March - April and October - November: These are the best times of the year to visit Hong Kong. The spring time (March - April) sees cool evenings.
Best Things to Do in Hong Kong
- Causeway Bay shopping streets, The Peak, Hong Kong Disneyland,
Big Buddha Lantau Island, Stanley Market and Murray House, Temple Street Night Market, Lan Kwai Fong & Soho, Star Ferry crossing, Hong Kong rooftops, The Avenue of Stars & Symphony of Lights.
Tourist Visa Hongkong (Sub to Change)
- There is free entry. All the Indian passport gets is a stamp saying that you are allowed to stay in Hong Kong for 14 days. As long as you exit Hong Kong within 14 days, the Indian traveler can enter many times in a short duration.
VISA FACILITATION GUIDELINES APPLY as per International booking form or Quotation Letter.
Link to apply for HONG KONG PAR- As per an official announcement made by the Immigration Department of Hong Kong on 12 December 2016, Indian nationals intending to travel to Hong Kong will now be required to complete succesfully online pre-arrival registration (PAR) before visiting Hong Kong visa-free from next month.
Indian nationals arriving in Hong Kong on or after 23 January 2017 must apply for and complete successfully online pre-arrival registration (PAR) before enjoying their 14-day visa-free visit, or entering Hong Kong during transit.
For further details kindly visit Hong Kong government Immigration department’s website http://www.news.gov.hk/en/categories/law_order/html/2016/12/20161212_170352.shtml