1N Jaipur, Breakfast, Transfers & Sightseeing on Pvt Vehicle
This package is specially designed to give you an unforgettable experience during your vacation. Adorned with pink sandstone palaces, majestic forts, Jaipur represents the charm of our rich past and the sophistication of a flourishing metropolis. In this package you will visit City Palace, Chandra Mahal, Shri Govind Deo Temple, Jantar Mantar, Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal, Laxmi Narayan Mandir. At Evening, you visit Famous Chokhi Dani. Dinner not included - You can pay directly for Dinner.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1: Delhi - Arrive in Jaipur
Transfer to jaipur from delhi , Check-in to the hotel and freshen up. Later, leave for sightseeing around the city. You can begin with a visit to the City Palace which is known to be the formal residence of a royal family. After sightseeing around the palace, you can visit attractions like Chandra Mahal and Shri Govind Deo Temple. Don’t miss to visit the City Palace Museum which houses the private collection of Jaipur Maharajas. You can also visit Jantar Mantar which is a stone observatory and the largest observatory built by Maharaja Jai Singh, Evening visit Chokhi Dhani the Ethenic Village for Dinner (Optional). Overnight at hotel.
Day 2:Jaipur - Delhi Departure
After breakfast leave for a sightseeing tour around Jaipur. The first attraction which you visit today is the Amber Fort which is located 11 kilometers away from Jaipur. On your way, you visit the Hawa Mahal. Explore the glorious past of Rajasthan with a visit to these historical attractions. Later, you can go for shopping in the colorful bazaars of Jaipur. In the evening, you can go for a drive through the city and also visit the famous Laxmi Narayan Mandir. In Evening Leave Jaipur for your Onward destination.
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
- 1 Night stay in Jaipur.
- Daily Breakfast
- AC Dezire / Similar for all Inter destination transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Hotel Taxes, Toll Tax & Driver allowance included.
Chokhi Dhani dinner is not included in this package.
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the
starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Air fare / train fare
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
-Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
- Luggage, Clothes, Shoes, Money, Medicine, Personal Care Items, Other Useful Items (sunglasses, padlock and chain).