2N3D Snow Valley Resort Hotel Package
Snow Valley Resorts introduces itself as one of the biggest Centrally Air conditioned Hotel of Shimla having 72 rooms, with all modern facilities and surrounded by panoramic view of the majestic mountains, age old pine trees and overlooking the town of Shimla. The hotel offers unique blend of fine hospitality and unparalleled services. Relax in this elegant luxury mountainside hotel that bask in the daytime sunshine creating a warm and welcoming retreat. Snow Valley Resorts is located in one of the prime locations of Shimla on NH-22 at Ghora Chowki. Surrounded by peaceful green pine woods.
Day 01:-Delhi- Shimla-(380 Kms/7-8 hrs.):
Evening @20:30 hours Volvo Coach depart from New Delhi to Shimla , Overnight Journey
Day 02:-Shimla :
Early morning 08:00 hours arrival at Shimla Bus Stand & later transfer to the Hotel. After fresh up & changing proceed for half day city tour visiting: State Museum, Kalibadi Temple, Jakhu Temple,The Mall,Chirst church. Evening free to stroll in the famous shopping place of Shimla town-The Mall & the Ridge (by walk).Dinner & Overnight at Shimla.
Day 03:-Shimla-Kufri Excursion -Shimla:
After breakfast visit to same day excursion of Kufri.India’s one of the best holidays paradise Kufri in Shimla is beautifully tucked on an altitude of 2,622 meter. The place is a tourist hotspot for its awesome scenic and sports activities. Dinner & overnight stay at hotel at Shimla.
Day 04:-Shimla-Delhi- (380 kms /7-8 hrs.):-
Morning after breakfast check out from the hotel & transfer to Shimla bus stand for board the coach for Delhi @20:30 hours , Overnight Journey
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonour the booking.
3. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability .
4. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
5. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
6. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
7. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where it’s clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in (as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
8. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
1. Welcome drink on arrival
2. Accommodation for a Couple in Standard room.
3. American/Indian Breakfast and Dinner.
4. Tea/Coffee Kettle in the Room (replenished once during the day)
5. 1 Bottle of Mineral Water Per Day.
6. Unlimited usage of Games Room ( Table Tennis , Soccer Table & Ice Hockey)
7. Unlimited Usage of Gym & kids play area .
8. Complimentary Wi fi ( 300 Mb per user )
9. 10% discount on additional food & beverages
10. All Applicable Taxes.
1.Airfare Or Train Fare
2.GST Extra on Total Billing
3.Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms
4.Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5.Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc.
8.Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10.In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
12.In case of major mechanical damage, participant will have to pay for replaced parts and for servicing done by the local shop.
13. Accident damage will have to be paid by the rider.
14. Expenses incurred due to any factors beyond our control like natural calamities, landslides, political insurgencies etc.
-36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before Departure: 50% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund
Non - Refundable Booking, Any Misc. Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be
- Shimla Famous for Picturesque view, Adventure, Rental Bike for adventure, Out Activities.
Lakkar Bazaar: Known for exquisite wooden products, Lakkar Bazaar is located adjacent to the Ridge in Shimla. It was established by a group of Sikh carpenters from Hoshiarpur, who came and settled here almost a century ago.The wooden souvenirs and decorative items sold in the market fascinate tourists and locals alike. It is known for wooden toys, walking sticks and other day-to-day kitchen articles. Most of these products are made of deodar and walnut trees, which are easily available in and around Shimla. The bazaar area has an old cinema hall, a roller skating rink and various hotels.