2N New York, 1N Washington, 2N Niagara Falls, 2N Atlanta, 4N Orlando, 2N Chicago, 2N Las Vegas, 2N Los Angeles, 2N San Francisco
New York-Washington-Niagara-Atlanta-Orlando-Chicago-Las Vegas-Los Angeles-San Francisco
USA tours are extremely popular. The American landscape is so massive and diverse that there is an overwhelming abundance of vacation destination options. Whether you want a beach holiday, outdoor adventure holiday or an amusement park holiday, USA holiday packages have it all. With the USA tours you can explore the East Coast, West Coast, Canadian Rockies, take a cruise in the Bahamas and also visit Hawaii. skylinkworld.com (SkyLink Travel) has special USA tour packages for tourists to explore this highly developed nation in a very hassle-free manner.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 01 - Arrive at New York: -
Welcome to the "Big Apple," the "City That Never Sleeps" — New York is a city of superlatives: America's biggest; its most exciting; its business and cultural capitals; the nation's trendsetter. For more than a century, it has been one of the world's major centers of commerce and finance. Upon arrival at the airport, you will be transferred to the hotel.
Day 02 - New York City Tour: -
After breakfast, we proceed for a City Tour of New York. The sightseeing will include USA’s famous landmark, “Statue of Liberty.” We will take a ferry ride to Liberty Island for a spectacular view of the New York City Skyline. Next, we experience the view of a lifetime from the 86th floor of the Empire State Building. Later in the day we will see Rockefeller Center, Wall Street, Ground Zero and Central Park, Times Square, United Nations and Trump Tower. (Meal: B)
Day 03 - New York - Washington D.C.:-
Today we proceed by plane/train to Washington D.C., capital of the United States ofAmerica and a Guide to the Historic Neighborhoods and Monuments. Other than the federal government, tourism is D.C.'s biggest industry. The city attracts almost twenty million visitors each year. After checking in at the hotel, you will explore the capital city of US. See the White House, Lincoln Memorial, Supreme Court, the Capitol Building, the Smithsonian Air and Space museum, Union Station, World War II Memorial Building, Pentagon building and Washington monument. (Meal: B)
Day 04 - Washington - Buffalo - USA side Niagara Falls: -
Travel to Buffalo, fly/or by road, to view the world famous falls, which form one of the natural Wonders of the World. (Meal: B)
Day 05 - USA side Niagara Falls: -
We will board the famous boat, “Maid of the Mist,” which takes us close to the thundering falls and around the American and Horseshoe Falls (seasonal). Return to the hotel to freshen up after your damp ride. (Meal: B)
Day 06 - Buffalo – Atlanta: -
Fly to Atlanta. As the "New Capital of the South, with fine dining, museums, theater, attractions and world-class shopping, Atlanta has something for everyone. Spend some time in shopping in one of the numerous malls or head to downtown for an evening out. (Meal: B)
Day 07 - Atlanta City Tour: -
Enjoy today’s city tour and turn your sights to landmarks that tell the story of Atlanta’s history and growth into one of the South’s most progressive cities. You will visit Wold of Coca Cola – a tribute to the famous drink, take a CNN News Studio Tour, visit the worlds largest Aquarium. (Meal: B)
Day 08 - Atlanta – Orlando: -
Today we depart to Orlando by flight. Orlando is the sixth largest city of Florida and is also known to be its largest inland city. The presence of the Disney World theme park has made this city a well-known vacation spot. This city is said to welcome more than 52 million tourists every year. Upon arrival, transfer to your hotel. (Meal: B)
Day 09 - Orlando - Walt Disney - Magic Kingdom: -
Today you will visit the Magic Kingdom, which covers 107 acres and was opened on October 1, 1971. It's been dubbed "The Most Magical Place on Earth!" and is home to seven themed lands, and dozens of attractions that appeal to all ages. It is the place where storybook fantasy is everyday reality, and Disney classics are brought to life. From the moment you step onto Main Street USA, you are transported to a place where the cares of the outside world seem to magically melt away. (Meal: B)
Day 10 - Orlando - Epcot Center: -
Begin your day at the Epcot center, where you can touch the future and travel the world with an amazing array of attractions and live performances. This is an area of 260 acres devoted to past achievements and the future of technology. World showcase offers a kind of permanent World Fair, with pavilions devoted to eleven countries. (Meals: B)
Day 11 - Orlando - Sea World: -
Today you will visit the world's largest Marine Park, Sea World. Here, you shall discover many attractions. We dare you to take a one-of-a kind water coaster thrill ride through the mysterious lost city of Atlantis. Soar through danger on a jet copter ride to the Wild Arctic. At Sea World, touch, feed or get face to face with awesome and amazing wild animals, and get in on all the action that draws you back again and again! (Meal: B)
Day 12 - Orlando – Chicago: -
Today we fly to Chicago, often called The Windy City and The City of Broad Shoulders. Today the city's attractions bring 44.2 million visitors annually. Chicago is the largest city by population in the state of Illinois and the American Midwest. It is a dominant center of finance, industry and culture in the region. The city, for much of its history, has been known informally as America's "Second City." Upon arrival, transfer to the hotel. (Meal: B)
Day 13 - Chicago City Tour:-
After breakfast, we proceed for a city tour that includes Sears Tower, Millennium Park, Whacker South, Lake Shore Drive, Navy Pier, Magnificent Mile, Downtown, Art Institute, River North and much more. (Meal: B)
Day 14 - Chicago - Las Vegas: -
Depart in the morning for your flight to Las Vegas. On arrival, transfer to your hotel. In the evening, we proceed for the city tour in Las Vegas experiencing the spectacular Colorful Dancing Fountain water fountains of the Bellagio, the Pirate Ships at Treasure Island, Stratosphere Tower, Downtown Vegas, and of course Fremont street, where over 12 million lights create a free show with pumping music. (Meal: B)
Day 15 - Grand Canyon (Optional):-
Spend the day at leisure OR take the Grand Canyon Tour Bus or Air (OPTIONAL). Don’t forget the new Wonder of the West, The Skywalk. In the evening, take the Las Vegas Night Flight (OPTIONAL), a Helicopter Ride over dazzling night time Vegas, take in a fabulous Show or visit any of the free shows such as the Sirens of Treasure Island and much more. (Meal: B)
Day 16 - Las Vegas - Los Angeles: -
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel, and then depart by plane/bus to Los Angeles. Later, enjoy a city tour of Los Angeles. We will drive you through the “Entertainment capital of the world,” Hollywood, Hollywood Walk of Fame, Beverly Hills, Grumman Chinese Theater, Sunset Strip, Rodeo Drive for the world’s most expensive shopping, and Chinatown for some good bargains. (Meal: B)
Day 17 - Los Angeles - Universal Studios: -
Join us today for a tour of Universal Studios, which has always been known for its innovative rides and attractions and is designed to let visitors experience the movies like never before. A trip to Universal is like a trip into the heart of Hollywood. With films and TV shows always in production, one never knows who they might see wandering the sidewalks of the park. (Meals: B)
Day 18 - Los Angeles - San Francisco: -
Fly to San Francisco, one of the few North American cities to achieve the legendary status of such places as Paris or London. You will visit the famous Golden Gate Bridge, with the world’s highest bridge towers. Continue on to Twin Peaks, Lombard Street, Cable Car, Pier 39, Nob Hill, Civic Center, Union Square, Fisherman’s Wharf, Palace of Fine Arts & other highlights. (Meal: B)
Day 19 - San Francisco City Tour: -
Today, we proceed on a sightseeing tour of San Francisco. You will visit the famous Golden Gate Bridge, with the world’s highest bridge towers. Continue on to Twin Peaks, Lombard Street, Cable Car, Pier 39, Nob Hill, Civic Center, Union Square, Fisherman’s Wharf, Palace of Fine Arts & other highlights. (Meal: B)
Day 20 - Departure from San Francisco: -
After breakfast, spend some time at leisure. Depart for the airport to board your flight for next destination. (Meals: B)
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alterate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together. Child age 2-9. Above 9 year is considered as an adult.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
1. 2 Nights stay in New York
2. 1 Night stay in Washington D.C.
3. 2 Nights stay in Niagara Falls
4. 2 Nights stay in Atlanta
5. 4 Night stay in Orlando
6. 2 Nights stay in Chicago
7. 2 Night stay in Las Vegas
8. 2 Night stay in Los Angeles
9. 2 Nights stay in San Francisco
10. Daily Breakfast
11. Airport- Hotel-Airport Transfers
12. City Tour: New York, Washington D.C, Atlanta, Chicago, San Francisco , Las Vegas, Los Angeles
13. Entrance Tickets with transfers : Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, Maid of the Mist, CNN Studio Tour, Georgia Aquarium, World of Coca Cola, Sears Tower, Sea World, Epcot Center, Magic Kingdom, Universal Studios
14. Tours & transfer on SIC basis
Optional cost per person:
1. Las Vegas Helicopter ride INR 8200 p.p.
2. Grand Canyon Air INR 11700 p.p.
3. Grand Canyon West Rim Bus Tour with Skywalk INR 12990 p.p.
2. GST Extra on Total Billing
3. Visa Charges
4. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
5. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ New Year Eve /Christmas Eve/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
6. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
7. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
8. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
9. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
10. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
11. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
12. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
13. Anything not mentioned under inclusions.
14. ROE Fluctuation will be borne by the traveller.
15. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
USA Best time to Visit:-
The late spring in May and June is my favourite time of year to visit the northern half of the US. You'll find pleasant temperatures and sunny days, coupled with greater accessibility into national parks but without the crowds of the summer season.