2N New York, 2N Washington, 2N Niagara Falls, 4N Orlando, 3N Port Canaveral, 2N Las Vegas, 2N Los Angeles, 2N San Francisco
New York-Washington-Niagara Falls-Orlando-Bahamas Cruise-Las Vegas-Los Angeles-San Francisco
USA tours with Bahamas Cruise are extremely popular. The American landscape is so massive and diverse that there is an overwhelming abundance of vacation destination options. Whether you want a beach holiday, outdoor adventure holiday or an amusement park holiday, USA holiday packages have it all. With the USA tours you can explore the East Coast, West Coast, Canadian Rockies, take a cruise in the Bahamas and also visit Hawaii. skylinkworld.com (SkyLink Travel) has special USA tour packages for tourists to explore this highly developed nation in a very hassle-free manner.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 01 - Arrive in New York – Hotel in Manhattan
Welcome to the "Big Apple," the "City That Never Sleeps" — New York is a city of superlatives: America's biggest; its most exciting; its business and cultural capitals; the nation's trendsetter. For more than a century, it has been one of the world's major centers of commerce and finance. Upon arrival at the airport, transfer to the hotel. Dinner in the evening (Meals: D)
Please note – for dinner, restaurant will be walking distance from Hotel.
Day 02 - New York City Tour + Manhattan by night tour
After breakfast, we proceed for a City Tour of New York. The sightseeing will include USA’s famous landmark, “Statue of Liberty.” We will take a ferry ride to Liberty Island for a spectacular view of the New York City Skyline. Next, we experience the view of a lifetime of the One World Observatory. Later in the day we will see Rockefeller Center, Wall Street, Ground Zero and Central Park, Times Square, United Nations and Trump Tower. Evening, Illuminated tour of Manhattan - Experience New York, the ‘city that never sleeps,’ magically lit up after dark. Drive past illuminated landmarks like the Empire State Building, Times Square, Rockefeller Center and the neighborhoods of SoHo and Chinatown. Later enjoy dinner. (Meals: B, D)
Day 03 - New York - Philadelphia – Washington:-
Today we depart to Washington DC by road (approx. 4 hours). It is the capital city of the United States of America and a Guide to the Historic Neighborhoods and Monuments. Stop in Philadelphia en-route for an orientation tour, then continue on to Washington DC. Upon arrival, you will check in to the hotel, and later enjoy dinner. (Meals: B, D)
Day 04 - Washington - Luray Caverns:-
After breakfast, check out of the hotel and proceed to the town of Luray, VA, home of the Luray Caverns. Perhaps the most famous attraction in the Luray Caverns is The Great Stalacpipe Organ, a giant mechanized instrument that uses naturally formed stalagmites as its pipes. Later explore the capital city of US. Visit the White House, Lincoln Memorial, Supreme Court, the Capitol Building, the Smithsonian Air and Space museum, Museum of Natural history, Union Station, World War II Memorial Building, Pentagon building and Washington monument. Later enjoy dinner. (Meals: B, D)
Day 05 - Washington DC – Hershey’s Chocolate World- USA side Niagara Falls:-
After breakfast, check out of the hotel and proceed to Harrisburg for the Hershey’s Chocolate World. Later proceed to Niagara by road (approx. 5 hours). Enroute visit the famous Corning Glass museum. Reach Niagara to view the famous falls, which form one of the natural wonders of the World. Check in to your hotel, freshen up, visit the shops for buying souvenirs, and in the evening go back to hotel to go for dinner. After dinner transfer back to hotel. You can also visit the illumination on the falls on your own tonight. (Meals: B, D)
Day 06 - Niagara Falls - Discovery Pass: -
There is nowhere else in the world where you can ride the world famous Maid of the Mist Boat tour, walk within feet of the Falls at the Cave of the Winds, meet the legends at the Niagara Adventure Theatre, get hands-on at the Discovery Center and go under the sea at the Aquarium of Niagara. (Meals: B, D)
Day 07 - Buffalo - Orlando: -
Today we depart to Orlando by flight. Orlando is the sixth largest city of Florida and is also known to be its largest inland city. The presence of the Disney World theme park has made this city a well-known vacation spot. This city is said to welcome more than 52 million tourists every year. Upon arrival transfer to your hotel, later enjoy mouthwatering dinner. (Meals: B, D)
Day 08 - Orlando - Walt Disney Magic Kingdom: -
Today you visit Magic Kingdom, which covers 107 acres and was opened on October 1, 1971. It's been dubbed "The Most Magical Place on Earth!" and is home to seven themed lands, and dozens of attractions that appeal to all ages. It is the place where storybook fantasy is everyday reality, and Disney classics are brought to life. From the moment you step onto Main Street USA, you are transported to a place where the cares of the outside world seem to magically melt away. (Meals: B, D)
Day 09 - Orlando - Epcot Center :-
Begin your day at the Epcot center, where you can touch the future and travel the world with an amazing array of attractions and live performances. This is an area of 260 acres devoted to past achievements and the future of technology. World showcase offers a kind of permanent World Fair, with pavilions devoted to eleven countries. (Meals: B, D)
OR Kennedy Space Center
Today you will explore Kennedy Space Complex. You will go on the Discover KSC: Today & Tomorrow Tour. Here you will see the closest viewing location of the paces shuttle launch pads, the Shuttle Landing Facility, a panoramic view of all launch pads from the NASA Causeway & catch a glimpse of NASA's gigantic Crawler Transporters. (Meals: B, D)
OR Miami Day Excursion
Today after breakfast, we will depart for Miami, Florida. Upon arrival, proceed for a City Tour of Miami, visit Central Station / Bay front Park, Ocean Drive, Lincoln Road, Coconut Grove, Little Havana and much more. It is well known for its beaches including South Beach, trendy nightlife, the Art Deco district, Calle Ocho & Little Havana. Enjoy the beach or just relax before enjoying a wonderful meal at restaurant. Later transfer back to Orlando. (Meals: B, D)
Day 10 - Orlando – Cruise:-
After breakfast, we will depart for the Cruise port to board your Bahamas Cruise. (Meals: B, L, D)
Day 11 – Cruise:-
After breakfast, we will depart for the Cruise port to board your Bahamas Cruise. (Meals: B, L, D)
Day 12 – Cruise:-
Day at cruise. (Meals: B, L, D)
Day 13 – Cruise – Orlando + Shopping Day: -
Upon arrival, transfer to Orlando hotel. Free time for shopping, later proceed for Indian dinner. (Meals: B, D)
Day 14 - Orlando - Las Vegas: City tour - Stratosphere Tower:-
Today, fly to Las Vegas. Upon arrival, proceed to the hotel for check-in. Later, we proceed for the city tour in Las Vegas, experiencing the spectacular Colorful Dancing Fountain water fountains of the Bellagio, the Pirate Ships at Treasure Island, Downtown Vegas, and of course Fremont street, where over 12 million lights create a free show with pumping music. Later, proceed to visit the Stratosphere Tower - View the city in 360-degree panorama at Las Vegas' Stratosphere Tower, the tallest freestanding observation tower in the United States at 1,149 feet. Later, drop off at Indian restaurant for dinner. Please note, restaurant for dinner is walking distance from the hotel. (Meals: B, D)
Day 15 - Grand Canyon West Rim Tour with Skywalk (Optional) + Evening Chris Angel Show:-
Spend the day at the Grand Canyon with our bus tour, including a Hoover Dam Photo stop along the way and the New Wonder of the West, The SKYWALK. Later in the evening, proceed to Chris Angel Show at Luxor Hotel. Later, proceed to the restaurant for your dinner. (Meals: B, D)
Day 16 - Las Vegas - Los Angeles - City Tour - Madame Tussauds Hollywood:-
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel and then depart to Los Angeles by road (approx. 4.5 hours). Upon arrival, proceed for a guided city tour - we will drive you through the “Entertainment capital of the world,” Hollywood, Hollywood Walk of Fame, Beverly Hills, Grumman Chinese Theater, Sunset strip, Rodeo Drive for the world’s most expensive shopping, and Chinatown for some good bargains. Later, visit the famous Madame Tussauds museum; meet 125 of Hollywood's top celebrities! Later proceed for dinner. Enjoy a mouthwatering spread at a lovely restaurant. (Meals: B, D)
Day 17 - Los Angeles - Universal Studios:-
Join us today for a tour of Universal Studios, which has always been known for its innovative rides and attractions and is designed to let visitors experience the movies like never before. A trip to Universal is like a trip into the heart of Hollywood. With films and TV shows always in production, one never knows who they might see wandering the sidewalks of the park. Later enjoy dinner. (Meals: B, D)
Day 18 - Los Angeles - San Francisco: 17-Mile Drive:-
After breakfast, we depart for San Francisco by road (approx. 8 hours), which is one of the few North American cities to achieve the legendary status of such places as Paris or London. The city's well-known hills offer stunning views of the Pacific Ocean and San Francisco Bay and 17 mile drive. In addition to its diversity and charm, San Francisco is a gateway to Silicon Valley, America's premier high technology center. Upon arrival, check in to the hotel. Later enjoy dinner. (Meals: B, D)
Day 19 - San Francisco City Tour & Bay Cruise + Cable Car:-
Today, we proceed on a sightseeing tour of San Francisco. You will visit the famous Golden Gate Bridge, with the world’s highest bridge towers. Continue on to Twin Peaks, Lombard Street, Cable Car, Pier 39, Nob Hill, Civic Center, Union Square and Fisherman’s Wharf, Palace of Fine Arts, Bay Cruise, cable car & other highlights. Later enjoy dinner. (Meals: B, D)
Day 20: Departure from San Francisco:-
After Breakfast, spend some time at leisure. Take some time out for additional shopping, or proceed to the airport the flight for your next destination. (Meals: B, D)
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alterate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together. Child age 2-9. Above 9 year is considered as an adult.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
1. 2 Nights stay in New York
2. 2 Nights stay in Washington D.C.
3. 2 Nights stay in Niagara Falls
4. 4 Nights stay in Orlando (3+1)
5. 3 Nights stay in Bahamas Cruise (Cruise Line: Royal Caribbean,Cruise Ship: Majesty of the Seas,Departing from: Port Canaveral) -**On Own or upon request
6. 2 Nights stay in Las Vegas
7. 2 Night stay in Los Angeles
8. 2 Night stay in San Francisco
9. Breakfast, 16 Dinners
10. Airport- Hotel-Airport transfers (Group Transfer)
11. Return Cruise Transfer- Port Canaveral
12. Guided City Tour: New York, Washington D.C, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Francisco
13. Orientation Tour: Philadelphia
14. Surface Transfers: NYC > WAS > NIA; LAS > LAX > SFO
15. Entrance Tickets : Statue of Liberty Cruise, One World Observatory, Luray Caverns, Smithsonian Air & Space Museum, Museum of natural history, Corning Glass museum, Hershey’s chocolate world, Niagara Discovery Pass, Magic Kingdom, Epcot OR Kennedy Space Center OR Miami day excursion, Madame Tussauds Hollywood, Stratosphere Tower, Chris Angel Show, Universal Studio, 17 mile drive, Bay cruise, Cable Car
16. All transfer on PVT basis except Orlando on SIC
Cruise Note: Since the pricing of the above Cruise is dynamic pricing. Rate are subject to change without prior notice.
1. Airfare or Cruise Rate of Bahamas
2. GST Extra on Total Billing
3. Visa Charges
4. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
5. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ New Year Eve /Christmas Eve/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
6. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
7. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
8. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
9. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
10. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
11. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
12. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
13. Anything not mentioned under inclusions.
14. ROE Fluctuation will be borne by the traveller.
15. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
USA Best time to Visit:-
The late spring in May and June is my favourite time of year to visit the northern half of the US. You'll find pleasant temperatures and sunny days, coupled with greater accessibility into national parks but without the crowds of the summer season.
USA Tourist Visa B2 :-
The B-2 visa is for travel that is recreational in nature, including tourism, visits with friends or relatives, medical treatment and activities of a fraternal, social or service nature. Often, the B-1 and B-2 visas are combined and issued as one visa: the B-1/B-2. 1.Current Passport as well as old passports. 2.Confirmation page of online submitted Form DS-160 with CEAC bar code. 3.Original interview appointment letter.
*Visa Charge (Inclusive of Visa Fees, Facilitation Charges & Taxes) : INR 16900 per person / INR 64000 ( Family of 4 combo)