2Nights,B'fast,1 Lunch,AC Shared transportation,Naples walking tour,Coral & Cameo factory,Pompeii
Marvel at the natural and architectonic beauty of the Amalfi, where manmade buildings seamlessly blend into the paradisiacal surroundings. This three-day tour gives you plenty of time to explore several different Italian cities, and they couldn't be more different from one another. The historical density of Naples, the almost legendary Pompeii and the gorgeous Amalfi Coast.
3 D | Guaranteed Departure | From and to Rome
Amalfi: The Amalfi Coast is a mixture of history and nature that offers a lot to discover: the cathedral of Amalfi, the villas in Ravello… Also, the nature reserve of the Ferreira and the marine reserve of Punta Campanella both contribute to preserving the natural balance of the environment.
Pompeii: Known as ‘the buried city,’ it used to be the holiday destination of wealthy ancient Romans because of its healthy weather and impressive views. Its archaeological zones, Herculano and the Annunziata tower have all been listed as World Heritage Sites by UNESCO.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1 : ROME - NAPLES - POMPEII – AMALFI (300km – 4hrs)
Meet your tour leader at the Sightseeing office at 7:30 in the morning and depart to Naples (we kindly ask you to arrive at the mentioned meeting point at least 15 minutes earlier). Upon arrival in Naples, your tour leader will take you for a walking tour of the historical centre to admire Piazza del Plebiscito, the Royal Palace, the Gallery of Umberto I, the San Carlo Opera House. Then leave the city and continue to Pompeii. After lunch in a typical restaurant with Neapolitan specialities (included), visit a coral and cameo factory where you have the opportunity to admire and purchase items made with a technique dating back to ancient Greek times. Then continue with a visit to the excavations of Pompeii, the ancient Roman city that was destroyed by the eruption of Mount Vesuvius in 79 AD. This archaeological journey through the ancient city will allow you to better understand the way Romans used to live at that time. Afterwards, proceed to Amalfi and check in to your hotel upon arrival. Overnight in Amalfi.
Day 2 : AMALFI
After an American Buffet breakfast at the hotel, enjoy some time at leisure to get to know the fabulous city of Amalfi, perhaps by visiting the historical centre. Justly considered an outdoor museum, its old town preserves, almost intact, architectural and urban digs of its bygone days as a prosperous maritime republic. You can also visit the picturesque town of Ravello, which contains the beautiful Villa Ruffolo and the magnificent gardens of Villa Cimbrone. Alternately, if you’re feeling lazy, you can opt for spending the day on the beach and enjoying a dip in the crystal-clear waters now and then. End the day with a romantic dinner in one of the pretty restaurants that line the harbour or explore the typical street food on offer everywhere in town. Overnight in Amalfi.
Day 3 : AMALFI - POMPEII – ROME (280 Km – 4 hrs)
Wake up to one last American buffet breakfast at the hotel before spending a delightful morning at leisure in Amalfi. Afterwards, hop onto the transfer to Pompeii at the hotel at 02:30 pm − 03:00 pm. Once in Pompeii, you will join the bus to come back to Rome, where you’ll be dropped off at about 09:00 pm at Viale Washington, or Viale Luigi Einaudi, or Termini Station Area, or Via Ludovisi. From here you may continue with your travel arrangements.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. TOUR GUIDE:
- Operated with English-, Spanish-, French-speaking local guide on a shared basis during activity in Pompeii (Day 1).
- Please note that local assistance will be provided, except in Amalfi. The local guide will only accompany during the activity, and not during transport. This tour is a combination of regular tours and shared arrangements
- 2 nights’ accommodation
- 2 American buffet breakfasts
- 1 Lunch in Naples/ Pompeii
- Air-conditioned shared ground transportation as stated in the program
5. ENTRANCE FEES AND ACTIVITIES:
- All activities mentioned in the itinerary: walking tour of Naples, visit a coral and cameo factory in Pompeii, Guided tour of the archaeological site in Pompeii (Day 1).
Group Prices do not include:
- Transfer in/out
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
1. GST Included
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/ Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/ Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best Time to visit:-
The best months for traveling in Italy are from April to June and mid-September to October—temperatures are usually comfortable, rural colors are richer, and the crowds aren't too intense. From July through early September the country's holiday spots teem with visitors.
***Add on Visa Charges ( as on 24th Jan 2020)
Schengen Visa Charges (Sub to Change) @ INR 9500 p.p.