2N Barcelona, Breakfast, Private Airport transfer, Hop on Hop off Tour
Barcelona is the capital of the region known as Catalonia. One of the most important buildings here, is Parliament de Catalunya in Parc de la Ciutadella. This is the building where the regional parliament sits. While youll do lots of walking in Barcelona, you will need to use the citys metro at some stage. There are stations all over the city and the lines are distinguishable by both number and colour. The best time to travel in Spain is spring and fall because that is when good weather occurs. The months of April, May, June, September, and October are very good for travel.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1 Barcelona
On Arrival Barcelona Airport. Private transfer from Barcelona airport to the hotel in Barcelona. Leisure time to enjoy the unique atmosphere of the city. Overnight at hotel in Barcelona.
Day 2 Barcelona - Hop on Hop Off
Breakfast at the hotel. Barcelona sightseeing based on a hop on hop off city tour. Highlights of the two different tours are:
the gothic cathedral, which has always been the heart of the city, located in the very downtown and flanked by the remains of the city walls. The Olympic Barcelona, is spread all over the city. on the one hand side the Olympic Port and the Olympic Village are located on the Barceloneta, on the other hand the Olympic ring and the stadiums are located on the Montjuic hill.
Sagrada Familia, Gaudi’s greatest work and undoubtedly Barcelona’s most identifiable monument and Montjuic hill, a dominant feature of the city’s skyline. Passeig de Gracia, with the highest concentration of modernist buildings in the city. among others, enjoy an outside view of Antoni Gaudi’s Casa Batllo and Casa Mila. Overnight at hotel in Barcelona.
Day 3 Departure from Barcelona
Breakfast at the hotel. Private transfer from the hotel to Barcelona airport.
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
- 2 Nights stay in Barcelona
- Daily Breakfast
- 24 hours phone assistance
- Private Airport transfer (Airport - Hotel - Airport)
- Hop on Hop off one day ticket
CHOOSE YOUR VALUE BAG AT ONLY: INR 10600 Adult / INR 9600 Child
1. Port Aventura amusement park
2. flamenco show & dinner in Barcelona (vegetarian menu available)
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Visa Charges
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
-Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
- Passport Pouch
- Lipstick-Sized Portable Charger
- International Adapter
- Fantastic Outfit: Women’s and Men’s
- Jet Lag Relief
- Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- Shawl or Scarf
- Hanging Toiletry Bag
- Travel Insurance for Barcelona
- Packing Cubes, Stylish Cover-Up, Comfortable Flats, Stylish Backpack, Solid Shampoo