2 Nights Bangkok, Breakfast, Temple or City Tour, Return Airport Transfers
Bangkok, Thailands capital, is a sprawling metropolis known for its ornate shrines and vibrant street life. The boat-filled Chao Phraya River feeds its network of canals, flowing past the Rattanakosin royal district, home to the opulent Grand Palace and its sacred Emerald Buddha temple. Nearby is Wat Pho with its enormous reclining Buddha and, on the opposite shore, Wat Arun with its steep steps and Khmer-style spire.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1:- BANGKOK - OPTIONAL TOUR CHAO PHRAYA DINNER CRUISE (At an Extra Cost): -: Arrival at Suvarnabhumi Airport. Transfer to hotel. Welcome to Bangkok!! Bangkok, Thailand’s capital, is a sprawling metropolis known for its ornate shrines and vibrant street life. The boat-filled Chao Phraya River feeds its network of canals, flowing past the Rattanakosin royal district, home to the opulent Grand Palace and its sacred Emerald Buddha temple. Arrive & get transferred to Bangkok hotel, we will transfer you to the hotel. And In Evening Free at leisure or you can chose optional tour (at an extra cost) Chao Phraya dinner cruise. Being the first under the Chao Phraya Cruise family, this luxurious cruise ship of its kind has catered to guests from around the world, including foreign VIPs and dignitaries. Capable of welcoming up to 290 persons, the Chao Phraya Cruise offers one of the most memorable dinner cruise experiences down the spectacular Chao Phraya River.As you take in the riverside scenery, where historic temples and landmarks slowly unfold on your left and right, dinner is served in buffet style, as a live band and professional singers string along in the background. Overnight at Hotel. Meals: No Meals
Day 2- BANGKOK TEMPLE AND CITY TOUR: After Breakfast, You can enjoy your temple and city tour and Temple Tour. The Temple of the Golden Buddha - the statue of Buddha is made from solid gold weighting 5.5 tons. It is a fine example of Sukhothai art and was discovered by chance from a layer of stucco during construction of the temple. Passing through Chinatown. Wat Po, the temple of the Reclining Buddha - the largest and oldest in Bangkok. WatBenchamabopit– the marble temple. This magnificent monastery was built with white Italian marble from Carara city in Italy. Overnight at Hotel. Meals: Breakfast
Day 3- BANGKOK-DELHI: After enjoying breakfast, check-out of your hotel by noon and proceed to the airport to board the return flight. Transfer from BKK Hotel to drop to Suvarnabhumi Airport. Meals: Breakfast
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alterate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
1. 2 Nights stay in Bangkok
2. Daily Breakfast
3. Temple & City Tour on SIC
4. Return Airport Transfer on SIC
**Add on extra: per adult/child
1. Thailand Visa Free starting from 01 Dec 2018 to 31 Jan 2019, you can travel to Thailand without paying any visa on arrival fee for a stay of up to 15 Days.
2. Thai Tourist Visa Offer (valid from 1 April '18 till further notice/sub to change) INR 4000 per person-Discount (INR 800)=INR 3200 per adult/child
Optional Tour in Bangkok (SIC):
Crocodile Farm with Elephant Show – Afternoon (Pick up 1100 am) Rs. 2500/-Adult Rs. 2200/-Child
Chopraya Princess Cruise Rs. 3100/-Adult Rs. 2700/-Child
Dream World with Snow Town and 4D Theater + Lunch Rs. 2900/-Adult Rs. 2600/-Child
Floating Market + River Kwai with lunch (NO Train Ride) Rs. 3300/-Adult Rs. 3000/-Child
Floating Market with Rose Garden & Crocodile Farm + lunch Rs. 3400/-Adult Rs. 3100/-Child
Safari World with Marine Park + Lunch Rs. 3500/-Adult Rs. 3200/-Child
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
An ideal vacation spot, Bangkok is almost a year-round destination. Every season has a distinct charm and the city is at its enchanting best all months of the year. However, the peak season is between November and March when the tourist footfall is particularly high. The months of March, April and May are the hottest.