Stay & Return Brisbane Airport Transfers on Seat in Coach
Brisbane, capital of Queensland, is a large city on the Brisbane River. Clustered in its South Bank cultural precinct are the Queensland Museum and Sciencentre, with noted interactive exhibitions. Another South Bank cultural institution is Queensland Gallery of Modern Art, among Australia's major contemporary art museums. Looming over the city is Mt. Coot-tha, site of Brisbane Botanic Gardens.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1: Arrive Brisbane Airport: Arrive Brisbane Airport and Seat in coach transfer to your Hotel. Check in and Overnight. Meals: No Meals
Day 2: Breakfast. Free day at leisure. Overnight at your hotel. Meals: Breakfast
Day 3: Breakfast. Checkout and depart for Brisbane Airport by SIC transfer for your onward flight. Meals: Breakfast
End of Tour
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
• International package is valid for Indian market (unless specified).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
• Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry , Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time12 noon/Check Out -1000-1100hrs in India / check in time 1400-1600hrs/ Check Out 1000-1100hrs International (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Check-out (subject to availability).
- 2 Nights stay in Brisbane
- Daily Breakfast
- Round Trip transfer (Airport - Hotel - Airport) on Seat - in - Coach
Optional Tour in Brisbane:
- Brisbane Highlights with Koala Sanctuary (Afternoon) Rs. 4900 Adult / Rs. 3600 Child
- Rainforest Skywalk Rs. 5300 Adult / Rs. 3500 Child
- City tour with Cruise & Wheel of Brisbane (Morning) Rs. 5700 Adult / Rs. 3500 Child
- Grand Brisbane Rs. 6200 Adult / Rs. 4000 Child
- Croc Express to Australia Zoo Rs. 6500 Adult / Rs. 4300 Child
- 30 Minutes Brisbane Hot Air Balloon & O'Reillys Vineyard Champagne Breakfast Rs. 14300 Adult / Rs. 11100 Child
• Visa Charges
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• 4.50%wef 1 June 2016( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.