2N Hamilton Island
Breakfast, Transfers, Use of a Golf Buggy, VIP Chauffeur Service, Non-Motorised Watercraft
Qualia Set on the northernmost point of Hamilton Island, this modern luxury resort is 2.3 km from Catseye Beach and 2.7 km from the Hamilton Island Golf Club. The upscale studio suites with sleek wood accents offer free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs and minibars, as well as decks with sea views. The 1-bedroom suites add private plunge pools, and there's a secluded beach house with a lap pool, a kitchenette and a dining area. Room service is available.
TENTATIVE TOUR PLAN :
Day1: HAMILTON ISLAND: Upon arrival , Pick up from Hamilton Airport for transfer to hotel of your choice. After check in at the resort it’s a free use of catamarans, paddle skis, windsurfers and snorkelling equipment ( as per selection of property. Overnight stay at Hamilton .
Day2: HAMILTON ISLAND: After Breakfast .You can take Optional Undoubtedly one of the world's most beautiful beaches, Whitehaven Beach is one of the Whitsundays 'must do's'. Cruise Whitsundays' high speed and comfortable vessels cruise through the Whitsunday islands to Whitehaven Beach twice per day offering a taste of this spectacular icon.The half day cruises allow you to explore the more remote, beautiful and secluded bays of the Whitsunday islands enroute to Whitehaven Beach, with both indoor and outdoor seating to enjoy the views. The informative commentary on the history of the Whitsundays provides an insight to this beautiful region.
The tour gives you plenty of time on the beach to soak up the sunshine,wade in the shallows of the crystal clear water, build sandcastles and take plenty of pictures of the stunning beach. Morning or afternoon tea is served onboard the cruise. To keep Whitehaven Beach, pristine and as untouched as possible there are no shops or cafes and only limited toilet facilities. Sandwiches and snacks can be purchased onboard the Cruise Whitsundays vessel.
Day3: DEPART HAMILTON ISLAND: After Breakfast, get ready for transfer to the airport to board flight further.
End of Tour
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
• 2 Nights Hamilton Island accommodation
• Daily Breakfast
• Return Hamilton Island Airport/Marina to hotel transfers (flight/launch details must be provided at time of booking).
• Use of a Golf Buggy for the duration of your stay
• A la carte breakfast at Long Pavilion Restaurant daily
• Non-alcoholic beverages at qualia (bottled beverages, water, tea and coffee).
• VIP chauffeur service around Hamilton Island
• Use of non-motorised watercraft. WIFI
Optional Tours in Hamilton Island :-
1. A Whitehaven Beach Half Day AM Rs. 4700 p.p.
2. A Picnic on Whitehaven Rs. 7300 p.p.
3. A Great Barrier Reef Adventure Rs. 10990 p.p.
2. Visa Charges
3. GST Extra on Total Billing
4. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
5. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
6. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
7. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
8. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
9. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
10. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
11. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
12. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
13. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Hamilton Island Weather:-
January to March:- With school holidays in January, Hamilton Island offers a whole selection of fun, family-friendly activities. If you’re looking for a romantic escape, or have kids under school age, February and March are the best time to visit and enjoy some post-Christmas peace and quiet.
April to June:- This is a stunning time of year and people who live on Hamilton Island say it’s the best time to visit. The weather ranges from mild to warm, with less daily showers and lots of days with crisp, clear blue skies.May and June is a particularly nice time for couples, honeymooners, special occasion groups, conferences and weddings, as the everyday weather temperatures are less variable. June is an official winter month (as winter as it gets in Queensland!), so evenings are cooler and there can be rain and strong breezes, but days are often clear and blue. It’s not like the winter you get in the southern states. The average temperature is 24C.
July to September:- With school holidays in July, this is a busy but fun month, and weather is mild to warm with some rain showers. Spring starts early in Queensland, and by August we have beautiful, warm, breezy weather with clear blue skies.
October to December:-This is the most popular time of year to visit for both couples and families, as it’s the fun end of the year approaching holidays and Christmas. The weather is typically hot and sunny.
The average temperature is 28C.