1N Genting Highlands, 2N Kuala Lumpur
1N Genting, 2N Kuala Lumpur, Transfers, Snow world Ticket, City Tour, Batu Caves
Malaysia will invigorate and surprise you, from its picture-perfect beaches and sumptuous cuisine to adventure activities and ecletic cities. Its known for its beaches, rainforests and mix of Malay, Chinese, Indian and European influences. GENTING HIGHLANDS, within the Titiwangsa Mountains on the borders between the states of Pehang and Selangor of Malaysia. KUALA LUMPUR, the capital of Malaysia, is called KL by local. Its modern Skylink is dominated by the 451m-tall Petronas Twin Tower, a pair of glass-and-steel-clad Skyscrapers with Islamic motifs.
TENTATIVE TOUR PLAN:
Day 1: ARRIVE KUALA LUMPUR-GENTING – EN-ROUTE 30 MINUTES STOP AT BATU CAVES - Welcome to Malaysia at Kuala Lumpur Airport. Meet & greet by our representative for transfer to hotel in Genting. Arrival pick up from Airport to Genting Highland. En-route 30 minutes stop at Batu Caves. Overnight in Genting. Meals: No Meals
Day 2: GENTING- SNOW WORLD TICKET - KUALA LUMPUR – ENROUTE HALF DAY KUL CITY TOUR- After a hearty breakfast. Get ready for Snow world ticket. 1300hrs – pick up transfer to Kuala Lumpur. En-route half day KUL city tour. Drop off at KUL Hotel. Overnight in Kuala Lumpur. Meals: Breakfast
Day 3: KUALA LUMPUR- Optional Tour (KL TOWER INCLUDING DINNER- at an extra cost):- After Breakfast. Day free at leisure. And at night you can chose night tour (at an extra cost) KL Tower including dinner visit to Asia 2nd Tallest KL Tower observatory entrances, Set Dinner at Indian fine dining restaurant, Mesmerizing night illuminating view of tallest Petronas Twin tower photostop & lively china town shopping. Pick up time – 7.00 pm. Overnight at Hotel. Meals: Breakfast
Day 4: DEPARTURE KUALA LUMPUR- Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Check out the hotel. Free till departure transfer to Airport (pick up time is 4 hours prior to flight departure time). Meals: Breakfast
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
• International package is valid for indian market (unless specified) .
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
• Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry , Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time12 noon/Check Out -1000-1100hrs in India / check in time 1400-1600hrs/ Check Out 1000-1100hrs International (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Check out(subject to availability).
1. Return Economy Airfare (Sub to Availability)
2. 2 Nights stay in Kuala Lumpur
3. 1 Night stay in Genting Highland
4. Meet & Greet Services by English Speaking coach captain
5. Daily Breakfast
6. Transfer: KL Intl’ Airport / Genting Highland / KUL / Kl Intl’ Airport (SIC Basis)
7. 2- Ways Genting Skyway Cable Car Ticket ( 2 passes per room for 1 time usage only), guest to enjoy during own free time
8. En-route Half day Kuala Lumpur City Tour on SIC
9. En-route 30 minutes stop at Batu Caves
10. Genting Snow world ticket
11. Visa Charges
1. For security reasons, in emergencies, visitors are asked to open their handbags and backpacks to be checked.
2. Please don't take food and drinks to the park. Dangerous articles including fireworks and toxic substances are forbidden. Pets, colorful flags, gongs and drums are also on the prohibited items list.
3. For safety reasons, people who have high blood pressure and heart disease, pregnant women, and those affected by alcohol are not encouraged to try the thrilling rides. The rides have height and age limits, please pay attention to the relevant instructions.
4. For visitors' safety and health, please don't smoke in shops, ride areas, performance areas and rest rooms.
5. The pictures you take in the park are for private use only. Any commercial use is forbidden.
6. During times of bad weather, electricity and equipment problems, and actors' absence, the park will change, delay or cancel the opening of some rides and performances without prior notice. As soon as conditions permit, programs will be reopened, but deferred tickets and ticket refund policies are not practiced.
Optional Tours in KUL (Min 2 PAX):-
1. Full Day Melaka Tour with lunch (Local Food) SIC Rs. 2500 Adult / 1700 Child
2. Petronas Twin Towers Night Tour PVT (with Skybridge & Observation Deck Ticket) Rs. 4600 Adult / Rs. 3400 Child
3. Night tour with Malay Dinner & Show SIC Rs. 2700 Adult / Rs. 2000 Child
4. Night Tour with Indian Dinner + KL Tower Observation Deck Ticket PVT Rs. 3200 Adult / Rs. 2700 Child
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• 4.50%wef 1 June 2016( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
-From 1 June 2014, the government has implemented a heritage tax a charge of MYR 3 per room per night .
-ADULT TRIPLE /CHILD WITH BED include extra bed in KUL & ONLY B’fast in Genting Hotels (no extra bed in genting).
-KUL>>SIC transfers are available for pick up between 0600-1800 hrs only otherwise PVT Transfer will be charged+ MIDNIGHT SURCHARGE APPLIES FOR TRANSFERS BETWEEN 2200HRS-0700 HRS @USD 14 PER PERSON PER WAY (DEP PICK UP FROM KUL /SUNWAY HOTEL 4 HRS BEFORE FLIGHT TIME.
- Only 2 Standard sized luggage are allowed per person in KUL/GENTING
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
• Extra Bed Policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away oe sharing the twin bed unless specified.
• Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.
Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.