1N Genting Highlands, 2N Kuala Lumpur
1N Genting, 2N Kuala Lumpur, Breakfast, City Tour, Cable Cars, Batu Caves, Transfers
Malaysia will invigorate and surprise you, from its picture-perfect beaches and sumptuous cuisine to adventure activities and ecletic cities. Its known for its beaches, rainforests and mix of Malay, Chinese, Indian and European influences. GENTING HIGHLANDS, within the Titiwangsa Mountains on the borders between the states of Pehang and Selangor of Malaysia. KUALA LUMPUR, the capital of Malaysia, is called KL by local. Its modern Skylink is dominated by the 451m-tall Petronas Twin Tower, a pair of glass-and-steel-clad Skyscrapers with Islamic motifs.
TENTATIVE TOUR PLAN:
Day 1: ARRIVE KUALA LUMPUR-GENTING – EN-ROUTE 30 MINUTES STOP AT BATU CAVES - Welcome to Malaysia at Kuala Lumpur Airport. Meet & greet by our representative for transfer to hotel in Genting. Arrival pick up from Airport to Genting Highland. En-route 30 minutes stop at Batu Caves. Overnight in Genting.
Day 2: GENTING- Optional SNOW WORLD TICKET (at an extra cost) - KUALA LUMPUR – ENROUTE HALF DAY KUL CITY TOUR- After a hearty breakfast. Take Optional tour Snow world ticket. 1300hrs – pick up transfer to Kuala Lumpur. En-route half day KUL city tour. Drop off at KUL Hotel. Overnight in Kuala Lumpur. Meals: Breakfast
Day 3: KUALA LUMPUR- Optional Tour (KL TOWER INCLUDING DINNER- at an extra cost):- After Breakfast. Day free at leisure. And at night you can chose night tour (at an extra cost) KL Tower including dinner visit to Asia 2nd Tallest KL Tower observatory entrances, Set Dinner at Indian fine dining restaurant, Mesmerizing night illuminating view of tallest Petronas Twin tower photostop & lively china town shopping. Pick up time – 7.00 pm. Overnight at Hotel. Meals: Breakfast
Day 4: DEPARTURE KUALA LUMPUR- Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Check out the hotel. Free till departure transfer to Airport (pick up time is 4 hours prior to flight departure time). Meals: Breakfast
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
• International package is valid for indian market (unless specified).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
• Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• We cannot be held responsible for any refusal of Visa/Refusal of On-arrival Visa/Delay in issuance of visa.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry, Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time 1400-1600hrs/ Check Out 1000-1100hrs (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Check-out. (Subject to availability).
1. Return Economy Airfare (Sub to Availability)
2. 2 Nights stay in Kuala Lumpur
3. 1 Night stay in Genting Highland
4. Meet & Greet
5. Daily Breakfast
6. All Transfer (Kl International Airport – Kul – Gen – Kl International Airport on Private Basis
7. Half Day City tour on Private Tour
Visit Stop: King’s Palace, National Monument, Independence Square, KL Twin Tower (photo stop only) Chocalate Wholesale shop
Pass by: National Mosque, National Railway Station, High Court, KL Tower
Photo – stop: KLCC Petronas Twin Tower
8. 1 way Genting cable car (going up) – subject to maintenance & weather condition
9. Enroute stop Batu caves tour (20 mins stop)
10. Visa Charges
Optional Tours in KUL (Min 2 PAX):-
1. Full Day Melaka Tour with lunch (Local Food) SIC Rs. 2700 Adult / 1900 Child
2. Petronas Twin Towers Night Tour PVT (with Skybridge & Observation Deck Ticket) Rs. 4800 Adult / Rs. 3600 Child
3. Night tour with Malay Dinner & Show SIC Rs. 2900 Adult / Rs. 2200 Child
4. Night Tour with Indian Dinner + KL Tower Observation Deck Ticket PVT Rs. 3400 Adult / Rs. 2900 Child
• Baggage Claim & any related charges.
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• GST 9% wef 22 Jan 2017( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
• Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
Single Person Travelling Surcharge
USD 70 p.p.
- From 1 June 2014, the government has implemented a heritage tax a charge of MYR 3 per room per night .
- ADULT TRIPLE /CHILD WITH BED include extra bed in KUL & ONLY B’fast in Genting Hotels (no extra bed in genting).
- KUL>>SIC transfers are available for pick up between 0600-1800 hrs only otherwise PVT Transfer will be charged+ MIDNIGHT SURCHARGE APPLIES FOR TRANSFERS BETWEEN 2200HRS-0700 HRS @USD 10 PER PERSON PER WAY (DEP PICK UP FROM KUL /SUNWAY HOTEL 4 HRS BEFORE FLIGHT TIME.
- Only 2 Standard sized luggage are allowed per person in KUL / GENTING
- Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
- Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
- Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.
Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.