1N Genting Highlands, 2N Kuala Lumpur
1N Genting, 2N Kul, B'fast, 1 Way Cable Car, Transfers, City Tour
If you are looking for a travel package to relax and at the same time indulge, then the Malaysia tour package is perfect for you! Malaysian weather doesn't seem to vary much, with a rather high humidity all year round. Treat yourself to a Malaysia tour package anytime between February to early October. With the Chinese New Year and the Hindu celebrations of Thaipusam, February is the month of festivities, hence making it very favorable for visitors. Post the rainy season, the country drapes up and makes for a beautiful sight, with a vibrant green countryside and enthralling waterfalls - a highlight of a Malaysian tour package.
Kuala Lumpur Overview
Malaysia is the one of the world most popular for coastal tourism. Langkawi, Kedah most famous nature island escape for family. Malaysia is food heaven, arguably among the world's best India, China, Indonesia and Thailand, while Malaysia is the mix of ALL.
The Genting Highlands is only 45 minutes away from the capital city of Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia and is one of the most popular vacation spots in the country. The Genting Highlands is known for being one of Malaysia’s hill stations, which puts it in the category of other spots like the Cameron Highlands.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1 Kul - Enroute Batu Caves -Genting
Arrive Kuala Lumpur. Meet with our representative & proceed to Genting Highlands via Enroute Visit Batu Caves 15-30 Minutes stopcheck in to the hotel and spend the rest of the day enjoying the hotel, the casino. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2 Genting - Kul Half Day City Tour -Kuala Lumpur
After Breakfast. Free at leisure.
1300Hrs - Pick up transfer to Kuala Lumpur - a paradise for shoppers, Mecca for food lovers and every partygoers dream.
Enroute Half day City tour. Drop off at Kul City Hotel and check in (Standard check in time 1300 hours). Overnight at hotel.
Day 3 Kuala Lumpur - Optional (at an extra cost) HD Putrajaya Tour with Agricultural Park
After Breakfast. Day free your own or Putrajaya, Malaysia’s federal administrative centre, is a well thought out city which is built around green spaces. Located halfway between the city centre and Kuala Lumpur International Airport, there is lots here for you to explore such as majestic government offices and residences. Your voyage into Putrajaya begins at the Agriculture Heritage Park, where an enormous collection of Malaysia’s commercial crops are kept. Here, you can learn about the process of rubber manufacturing from tapping trees for raw materials to smoked sheets of final product. Next, visit the Putra Mosque, whose rose-tinted granite dome helped it to earn the nickname of the Pink Mosque. Continue to Perdana Putra, a compound which houses the office complex of Malaysia’s official government. Located on the main hill of Putrajaya, it has welcomed diplomats from around the world including President Obama. Other interesting places to visit include the official residence of Malaysia’s Prime Minister – Seri Perdana – and Putra Bridge, which connects the core of Putrajaya with its peripheral area. Overnight at hotel.
Day 4 Departure from Kuala Lumpur
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Check out the hotel. Free till departure transfer to Airport (pick up time is 4 hours prior to flight departure time).
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. 1 Night stay in Genting Highland with Breakfast
2. 2 Nights stay in Kuala Lumpur with Breakfast
3. Meet & Greet by english speaking coach captain
4. All Transfer (Kl International Airport – Gen – Kul – Kl International Airport on SIC Basis)
5. Enroute Half Day KUL City tour on SIC @1300hrs
Visit Stop: King’s Palace, National Monument, Independence Square, KL Twin Tower (photo stop only) Chocalate Wholesale shop
Pass by: National Mosque, National Railway Station, High Court, KL Tower Photo – stop: KLCC Petronas Twin Tower
6. 2 way Genting Skyway cable car (2 Passes per room for 1 time usage only), guest to enjoy during own free time.
Value Add On Extra Cost:
1. Malaysia E-Visa Offer (Valid from 1 April '18 till further notice/sub to change): Tourist Visa Charges INR 2500 per person per adult/child for single entry 15 days.
*Mid Night Surcharge for Transfers between 2200Hrs-0700hrs (No SIC transfers are available during these hours)
Based on 2 pax: INR 1800 per person per way
Based on 3-4 pax: INR 1600 per person per way
Based on 5-7 pax: INR 900 per person per way
Optional tour in Kuala Lumpur **ROE Applies
1. SIC Night tour with Indian Dinner INR 2800 p.p.
2. SIC HD Putrajaya Tour with Agricultural Park INR 3500 p.p.
3. SIC Return transfers to Sunway Lagoon with All Park Ticket INR 3600 p.p.
4. SIC Half Day Garden & Park (KL Bird Park + Butterfly Park) ticket included INR 3800 p.p.
5. SIC Night Tour with Dinner at Atmosphere 360, Kl Tower Revolving Restaurant INR 6600 p.p.
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/ Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/ Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to Visit:-
The best time to visit the beaches on the east coast is from March to September since it is typically drier than the rest of Malaysia during this time. For the west coast, visit from November to August as the heaviest showers are from September to October. Snorkelling and diving.
Other Important Note
- All Hotels will impose Tourism Tax & Heritage Fee in MYR based on hotel category. Upon Check into a hotel, the hotel will collect Tourism Tax from guest directly.
- ADULT TRIPLE /CHILD WITH BED include extra bed in KUL & ONLY B’fast in Genting Hotels (no extra bed in genting).
- KUL>>SIC transfers are available for pick up between 0600-1800 hrs only otherwise PVT Transfer will be charged+ MIDNIGHT SURCHARGE APPLIES FOR TRANSFERS BETWEEN 2200HRS-0700 HRS (DEP PICK UP FROM KUL /SUNWAY HOTEL 4 HRS BEFORE FLIGHT TIME.
- Only 2 Standard sized luggage are allowed per person in KUL / GENTING