1N Genting Highlands, 2N Kuala Lumpur
1NGenting, 2NKuala Lumpur, Breakfast, CableCar Ride, Transfers & City Tour
Malaysia will invigorate and surprise you, from its picture-perfect beaches and sumptuous cuisine to adventure activities and ecletic cities. Its known for its beaches, rainforests and mix of Malay, Chinese, Indian and European influences. GENTING HIGHLANDS, within the Titiwangsa Mountains on the borders between the states of Pehang and Selangor of Malaysia. KUALA LUMPUR, the capital of Malaysia, is called KL by local. Its modern Skylink is dominated by the 451m-tall Petronas Twin Tower, a pair of glass-and-steel-clad Skyscrapers with Islamic motifs.
TENTATIVE TOUR PLAN:
Day 1: KUL –GENTING – CABLE CAR– Arrive Kuala Lumpur. Meet with our representative & proceed to Genting Highlands check in to the hotel and spend the rest of the day enjoying the hotel, the casino, the theme park. Overnight stay hotel. Overnight at hotel. Meals: No Meals.
Day 2: GENTING -KUL – HALF DAY CITY TOUR - DINNER COUPON–Welcome to Kuala Lumpur - a paradise for shoppers, Mecca for food lovers and every partygoers dream. Upon arrival at Kuala Lumpur, transferred to the hotel and check in (Standard check in time 1300 hours). City Tour of Kuala Lumpur >>Experience the historic sites and monuments the city has to offer. Kuala Lumpur-affectionately called as "KL”, offers a variety of historic sites and monuments including the Jamek Mosque, the oldest Mosque located at the confluence of two rivers, King's Palace, National Museum, and you will also pass by the Parliament House, Supreme Court with its unique Moorish architecture (Sultan Abdul Samad building), and the Independent Square. Stop for a quick photo near Petronas Twin Tower and then head to the Kuala Lumpur Tower to enjoy the bird’s eye view of the city. Later in the night proceed for Dinner Coupon. Overnight stay at Hotel. Meals: Breakfast, Dinner.
Day 3: KUALA LUMPUR- DINNER COUPON : Optional Tour (PVT Petronas Twin Towers Night Visit with Skybridge & Observation Deck ticket extra cost INR 4300 Adult / INR 3250 Child) ):- After Breakfast. Day free at leisure. And at night you can chose night tour (at an extra cost) KL Tower including dinner visit to Asia 2nd Tallest KL Tower observatory entrances, Set Dinner at Indian fine dining restaurant, Mesmerizing night illuminating view of tallest Petronas Twin tower photostop & lively china town shopping. Pick up time – 7.00 pm. Overnight at Hotel. Meals: Breakfast, Dinner.
Day 4: DEPARTURE KUALA LUMPUR- Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Check out the hotel. Free till departure transfer to Airport (pick up time is 4 hours prior to flight departure time). Meals: Breakfast
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alterate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified. Extra Bed is inclusive in Kul Hotels only. In Genting stay only include a
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
1. Return Economy Airfare (Sub to Availability)
2. 2 Nights stay in Kuala Lumpur
3. 1 Night stay in Genting Highland
4. Meet & Greet
5. Daily Breakfast
6. All Transfer (Kl International Airport – Gen – Kul – Kl International Airport on SIC Basis
7. Half Day City tour on SIC
Visit Stop: King’s Palace, National Monument, Independence Square, KL Twin Tower (photo stop only) Chocalate Wholesale shop
Pass by: National Mosque, National Railway Station, High Court, KL Tower Photo – stop: KLCC Petronas Twin Tower
8. 2 way Genting Skyway cable car – subject to maintenance & weather condition
9. 2 Indian Dinner Coupons in Kuala Lumpur (without transfers)
Add On Extra Cost:
Malaysia E-Visa Offer (Valid from 1 April '18 till further notice/sub to change):
1. Tourist Visa Charges INR 4500 per person per adult/child
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees
3. Peak Season & Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Up-gradations of rooms
4. Entrance/Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit /Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry ,Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle)
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions .
12. ROE Fluctuation will be borne by the traveller.
13. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
- From 1 June 2014, the government has implemented a heritage tax a charge of MYR 3 per room per night .
- ADULT TRIPLE /CHILD WITH BED include extra bed in KUL & ONLY B’fast in Genting Hotels (no extra bed in genting).
- KUL>>SIC transfers are available for pick up between 0600-1800 hrs only otherwise PVT Transfer will be charged+ MIDNIGHT SURCHARGE APPLIES FOR TRANSFERS BETWEEN 2200HRS-0700 HRS @USD 10 PER PERSON PER WAY (DEP PICK UP FROM KUL /SUNWAY HOTEL 4 HRS BEFORE FLIGHT TIME.
- Only 2 Standard sized luggage are allowed per person in KUL / GENTING