3N Kuala Lumpur
3N Kuala Lumpur, Breakfast, City Tour, Entrance ticket, Dinner, Sunway Lagoon, Visa
Skylink will plan a fun filled holiday to Malaysia is to love Malaysia-a bubbling, bustling melting-pot of races and religions where Malays, Indians, Chinese and many other ethnic groups live together in peace and harmony. KUALA LUMPUR, the capital of Malaysia, is called KL by local. Its modern Skylink is dominated by the 451m-tall Petronas Twin Tower, a pair of glass-and-steel-clad Skyscrapers with Islamic motifs. One of Malaysias key attractions is its extreme contrasts which further add to this theme of diversity.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1 - Arrival in kuala Lumpur: - On arrival in Kuala Lumpur, you will be greeted by our airport representative, who willassist your transfer to the hotel. Kuala Lumpur is one of the newest cities of Malaysiaand home to some of the highest skyscrapers of the country; however, it still retainsits old charm in some of its parts. On reaching the hotel, complete the check-informalities and take rest. Enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 - Kuala Lumpur City Tour: - After a delicious breakfast, embark on a half-day tour of Kuala Lumpur. Proceed towards the King’s Palace (also known as Istana Negara). After spending time at thispalace, visit National Monument, National Mosque, Independence Square &Sultan Abdul Samad Building (also known as Clock Tower) (at your own cost). Later,end the tour with a photo stop at Petronas Twin Towers. Enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel. - Petronas Twin Tower (Photo Stop)
- King’s Palace (Photo Stop)
- National Museum (Drive Pass)
- Parliament House (Drive Pass)
- National Monument (Photo Stop)
- Lake Garden / Bird ticket / KL Orchid Garden (Drive Pass)
- National Mosque / Railway station (Drive Pass)
- Independence Square (Photo Stop)
- Sultan Abdul Samad Building Building / Cricket Club (Photo Stop)
- Local Product – Chocolate Boutique (Visit Stop)
- KL Tower (Visit Stop – entrance included ticket)
. Overnight in Kuala Lumpur.
Day 3 - Excursion to Sunway Lagoon :- Soon after a delectable breakfast, go on an excursion to Sunway Lagoon .You can challenge yourself by going for thrilling rides at the Extreme Park. Also, you can feel fear amidst live actors, trained performers and stunning visual effects at the Scream Park. Later, come back to the hotel and stay overnight.
Day 5 - Departure from Kuala Lumpur: - Soon after breakfast, check-out from the hotel and proceed towards the airport for your return Flight.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alterate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
1. Return Economy Airfare (Sub to Availability)
2. 3 Nights stay in Kuala Lumpur
3. Daily Breakfast
4. Meet & Greet Assistance by English speaking driver cum guide
5. Transfer (Kl International Airport – Hotel – Kl International Airport on SIC Basis
6. Half Day Kuala Lumpur City tour SIC basis include entrance ticket
7. Indian Dinner Voucher
8. Sunway Lagoon with All park ticket on SIC (Water Park & Amusement Park & Wildlife Park & Extreme Park, Scream Park & Nickelodeon Lost Lagoon)** This is exclude Bungy Jump, G-ForceX & Go-Kart.
9. Visa Charges
Optional Tours in KUL (Min 2 PAX):-
1. SIC Half Day Countryside & Batu Caves Tour INR 1390 Adult / INR 990 Child
2. SIC Full day Historical Melaka Tour with lunch (local food) INR 3090 Adult / INR 2490 Child
3. SIC Half Day Putrajaya tour with Agricultural Park entrance INR 3190 Adult / INR 2490 Child
4. SIC Return transfers to Sunway Lagoon with All park ticket INR 3290 Adult / INR 2990 Child
5. SIC Return transfers to Legoland (with theme park ticket) INR 6490 Adult / INR 5990 Child
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. On Arrival visa fee will be Approx 2000 BAHT or Visa from India Rs. 4000/- it includes Visa fee + VFS administrative Charges etc. +our facilitation chages
3. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
4. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
5. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
6. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
7. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
8. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
9. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
10. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
11. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
12. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
-From 1 June 2014, the government has implemented a heritage tax a charge of MYR 3 per room per night .
-ADULT TRIPLE /CHILD WITH BED include extra bed in KUL & ONLY B’fast in Genting Hotels (no extra bed in genting).
-KUL>>SIC transfers are available for pick up between 0600-1800 hrs only otherwise PVT Transfer will be charged+ MIDNIGHT SURCHARGE APPLIES FOR TRANSFERS BETWEEN 2200HRS-0700 HRS @USD 10 PER PERSON PER WAY (DEP PICK UP FROM KUL /SUNWAY HOTEL 4 HRS BEFORE FLIGHT TIME.
- Only 2 Standard sized luggage are allowed per person in KUL/GENTING
- Booking will be guarantee upon payment receive. Any bank charges will be borne by payee.
- There will be 3% admin charge for payment by credit card.
- The Government has implemented Tourism Tax effective from 1 September 2017 based on a Per Room Per Night basis at the rate of MYR 10.00 for all hotel stays. For these taxes guest is to pay directly to the hotel upon check in.