Perfect Family Fun with Luxury in Mussoorie (Except Long Weekend)
Himalayan Holiday in Manor Room5 star Luxury Package of Mussoorie Gateway. Jaypee Residency Manor in Mussoorie, India is where your romance with the mountains begins. With a 360 degree breathtaking view of the mighty Himalayas, it is a sight to behold.Spread over 9 acres of lush green area, on a hilltop, this unique five star deluxe hotel is your own paradise. The hotel is a tribute to the majesty - splendor of Mussoorie "the queen of hills".
Day 1:Delhi-Mussourie( 5 hrs From Delhi/ 3hrs from Chandigarh)
Morning Proceed to Mussorie by Road. Located at a height of approximately 7000 feet, Jaypee Residency Manor offers spectacular views, unbridled luxury, and a un-interrupted encounter with nature combined with exceptional service. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Breakfast at hotel.
Places to visit in Mussourie:
Kempty Fall -– 14 kms from Mussoorie, most fascinating water fall in the valley.
Mussoorie lake - 6 Kms on Mussoorie-Dehradun road having a facility of pedaled boats. It offers a enchanting view of Doon Valley and nearby villages.
Bhatta falls - 7 Kms. from Mussoorie on Mussoorie-Dehradun Road near Bhatta Village.
Santula Maa Temple- 10 kms from Mussoorie. A must visit.
Nag devta temple – 6 kms. From Mussoorie. An ancient temple dedicated to Snake God Lord Shiva and is situated on Cart Mackenjee road.
Day 3: Depart Mussoorie
After Breakfast , check out from the Hotel & proceed to your onward destination. Tour concludes but sweet memories remains.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier
- Welcome Drink (non-alcoholic) on arrival
- 2 Nights stay at Manor Room (Valley View Tower -Economy Block)
-Buffet breakfast for the couple (Chef’s choice)
- In room Tea/Coffee Maker
- On request use of Gymnasium, swimming pool during the stay
- On request usage of Steam/Sauna once during the stay (Only for
Deluxe, Executive & Panorama room guests)
- On request entry to Leisure mall & Discotheque
- Pick-Up and drop from & to Dehradun Railway Station on prior
information and confirmation (Only for Deluxe, Executive & Panorama
- Transfers between Hotel and Mall road at predetermined schedule on
1.Two children below 5 years are free if sharing the same room with parents without an extra bed.
2.We charge as per number of occupants in the room.
3.We provide 01 extra bed (Residency Tower) /01 mattress (Valley View Tower) per room irrespective of the occupants as per availability.
1. GST Extra on Total billing unless specified.
2. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms
3. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
4. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
5. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
6. Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc.
7. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
8. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
9. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
10. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund.
-Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Things To Do In Mussoorie For A Complete Hill Station Holiday:
1. Sightseeing with a difference – Cable cars and bridges in the sky
Major attractions: Kempty Falls, Happy Valley, Camel’s Back Road, Gun Hill, Mussoorie lake, Jwalaji Temple, The Mall, Lake Mist
Must do: Sightseeing in Mussoorie is altogether a different experience if it is combined with Cable Car ride and Sky Bridge. Here are the details:
CABLE CAR: It is a 5-10 minutes ride from Jhulaghat to Gun Hill (2530 m high). The services are available between 10 am to 7 pm in winters and 8 am to 10 pm in summers.
SKY BRIDGE: This is the longest hanging adventure bridge in India made by wire, ropes and bamboos. It is a 300 ft long hanging bridge at a height of 80 ft, and can hold only 25 at a time.