Long Weekend Himalayan Holiday in Manor Room(16 Jul16 to 31 Mar 17)
Jaypee Residency Manor in Mussoorie, India is where your romance with the mountains begins. With a 360 degree breathtaking view of the mighty Himalayas, it is a sight to behold.Spread over 9 acres of lush green area, on a hilltop, this unique five star deluxe hotel is your own paradise. The hotel is a tribute to the majesty - splendor of Mussoorie "the queen of hills".
Delhi-Mussourie( 5 hrs From Delhi/ 3hrs from Chandigarh)
Morning Proceed to Mussorie by Road. Located at a height of approximately 7000 feet, Jaypee Residency Manor offers spectacular views, unbridled luxury, and a un-interrupted encounter with nature combined with exceptional service. Overnight .
Day 2: Mussoorie
Breakfast at hotel.
Places to visit in Mussourie:
Kempty Fall -– 14 kms from Mussoorie, most fascinating water fall in the valley.
Mussoorie lake - 6 Kms on Mussoorie-Dehradun road having a facility of pedaled boats. It offers a enchanting view of Doon Valley and nearby villages.
Bhatta falls - 7 Kms. from Mussoorie on Mussoorie-Dehradun Road near Bhatta Village.
Santula Maa Temple- 10 kms from Mussoorie. A must visit.
Nag devta temple – 6 kms. From Mussoorie. An ancient temple dedicated to Snake God Lord Shiva and is situated on Cart Mackenjee road.
Day 3: Depart Mussoorie
After Breakfast , check out from the Hotel & proceed to your onward destination.
Tour concludes but sweet memories remains.
• All Travellers must have valid passport /ID proof during travelling & visa for foreign national in India (applicable for Foriegners / NRIs). STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) / Hotel reserves the right dishonor the booking. Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry , Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator / Third Party.
- Welcome Drink (non-alcoholic) on arrival
- 2 Nights stay at Manor Room (Valley View Tower -Economy Block)
-Buffet breakfast for the couple (Chef’s choice)
- In room Tea/Coffee Maker
-20% discount on Food & Beverages (Indian Brands only) and on Laundry
- On request use of Gymnasium, swimming pool during the stay
- On request usage of Steam/Sauna once during the stay (Only for
Deluxe, Executive & Panorama room guests)
- On request entry to Leisure mall & Discotheque
- Pick-Up and drop from & to Dehradun Railway Station on prior
information and confirmation (Only for Deluxe, Executive & Panorama
- Transfers between Hotel and Mall road at predetermined schedule on
-Entrance fees at the monuments/ temples.
-Meals not mentioned above.
-Expenses of personal nature such as laundry telephone calls drinks, tipping etc.
-Any kind of insurance.
-Anything not mentioned in the itinerary.
-Any increase in the govt. taxes and state taxes.
-GST 1.45% on Hotel Room extra on Total Billing
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
- Rates are not applicable during Long weekends .
-Rates are subject to change without prior notice.