250kms & 4hrs drive approx, Valid between 23Dec-27Dec 18,Christmas Celebration & much more
Enjoy a luxurious experience in a beautiful setting! This white, palace themed resort is located in the beautiful Pink City of Jaipur and offers royal treatment and amazing facilities inside the property. Set amidst beautifully landscaped gardens and the majestic Aravali Range, all rooms offer great views and aesthetically designed interiors.Book The Shiv Vilas Resorts now with "Skylink Travel Pvt Ltd" and revel in the best !
On Your Own Tentative Itinerary:
Day 1: Arrival at Jaipur
Pickup from Jaipur Airport, Railway Station, Bus Stand by placard carrying driver. Transfer to hotel for installation. Visit to Birla temple, Nahargarh Fort (sunset view over city). Evening visit Chokhi Dhani for Rajasthani traditional dinner with dance and music.Overnight at Jaipur
Day 2: Jaipur City Tour
After breakfast, excursion to Amber Fort and enjoy the elephant ride.. See the largest cannon on wheels in the world, and old cannon foundry at Jaigarh. Visit to the Kanak Vrindavan Temple in the valley of flowers.Drive through the Johari Bazaar or the old jeweler's market to Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds). Visit the various museums inside the City Palace and the ancient observatory, Jantar Mantar. Evening free for your independent activities.Overnight at Jaipur. (Tourist Places: Amber Fort, Jal Mahal, Hawa Mahal, City Palace, Jantar Mantar)
Day 3: Departure
Breakfast at Hotel.Visit to Sanganer or Bagru Towns, famous for their block prints.Afternoon free for shopping or your own activities.Drop at Airport, Railway Station, Bus Stand. (Service ends).
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier
2.Stay in Elegant room for 02 Nights/03 Days.
3.Welcome drink on arrival
4.Daily newspaper in room
5.Fruit basket & Chef special Chocolates in room on arrival
6.Daily replenishment of tea/coffee maker in room
7.Child below 6 yrs. will be complimentary.
8.Two bottles of mineral water in room per day
9.Daily TDH Breakfast & Dinner.
10.X’ Mas Gala Dinner with entertainment on 24th Eve (Only) and on other days, Musical Evening with TDH Dinner.
11.Complimentary usage of Gymnasium, Swimming Pool, Sauna, Jacuzzi and Steam
13.20% Discount on Spa Menu,10% Discount on Laundry
14.02 Veg & 02 Non Veg snacks for 02 hours on 24th Eve.
15.Unlimited IMFL liquour for 02 hrs on 24th Eve.
16.Complimentary usage of Game Zone and other activities such as Kite,Flying, Cricket Match, Table Tennis,Carom , Chess & Kids Activity Room.
Extra Bed :The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
Condition : Above packages are available on minimum two night basis.
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the
starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Air fare / train fare
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Room Amenities: A perfect blend of modern day comforts and regal heritage, the resort offers regally furnished rooms and suites with stunning views of the surrounding greenery. In-room amenities include flat-screen TV, tea/coffee maker, hair dryer, air conditioning, balcony, WiFi, writing desk and electronic safe.
Hotel Facilities: The Shiv Vilas Resort offers an array of services to their guests such as room service, internet, 24-hour front desk and baby-sitting. The in-house luxury spa and swimming pool are good options for those seeking rejuvenation. There are also two conference rooms available for hosting meetings, while the Grand Ball Room is an ideal venue for large scale events.
Dining: There are quite a few dining options on the property. Crystal is the lobby bar that offers a wide range of premium spirits. Flavors is the dining hall with a view of the pool and serves up excellent Indian and Continental food, while Oriental Bay specializes in International delicacies. Guests can indulge in the best of Indian and Rajasthani dishes at Sheesh Mahal, while the Patio is a poolside barbecue ideal for grilled delights.