2 Nights Penang with Daily Breakfast, Half day Round island tour, Airport transfers
Penang is a Malaysian island off the Malay Peninsula in the Malacca Strait. In George Town, the capital of Penang state, foreign influences are evident in landmarks such as colonial-era Fort Cornwallis, Chinese clan temple Khoo Kongsi and Indian-style Kapitan Keling Mosque. The island is also known for its cuisine incorporating Chinese, Indian and Malay flavors, sold from street vendors and shophouses.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1 Penang: Arrive Penang. Our transfer pick up from the Airport and drop off to the Hotel. Day free at leisure. Overnight at the Hotel. Meals: No Meals
Day 2: Penang – Half Day Round Island Tour: After Breakfast. You get ready for your Half day Island tour. Overnight at the Hotel. Meals: Breakfast
Day 3: Departure from Penang:- After Breakfast. You can ready for shopping on your own. Later, Check out from the Hotel. Our transfer drop off to the airport for flight. Back to Home. Meals: Breakfast
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
• International package is valid for indian market (unless specified) .
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
• Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry , Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time12 noon/Check Out -1000-1100hrs in India / check in time 1400-1600hrs/ Check Out 1000-1100hrs International (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Check out(subject to availability).
- Return Economy Airfare Ex. Kuala Lumpur (Sub to availability)
- 2 Nights stay in Penang
- Daily Breakfast
- Return airport transfer on SIC
- Half Day Round Island Tour on SIC
Optional Tours in Penang (Mini 2 PAX):-
1. AM Hill & Temple Tour Rs. 3700 Adult / Rs. 2200 Child
2. Botanical Garden & Butterfly farm Rs. 2100 Adult / Rs. 1400 Child
3. Lost World of Tambun + Set Lunch Rs. 6400 Adult / Rs. 4000 Child
4. Monkey Beach & BBQ Lunch Rs. 4400 Adult / Rs. 2700 Child
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• 4.50%wef 1 June 2016( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges /Supplement/ Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
• Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
• Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.
Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.