400kms & 8 hrs drive from Delhi -Package with hotel & private car
It is being believed that in the whole world if anyone has to find out where history meets wildlife then Ranthambore National Park will be the one. Famous for not only Bengal tigers, elegantbig cats, exotic birds and other native creatures like leopard, graceful chital, Smbhar, wild boar etc. but its grand 10th century Ranthambore Fort, a complex of temples and mosques, monuments and crocodile-filled lakes are in store in Ranthambore which no doubt offer an awe inspiring experience.So dont think more and treat yourself Enriched Delhi-Ranthambore National Park Wildlife Tour for 2 nights designed by Skylink P Ltd.
Day 01: New Delhi – Ranthambore National Park: (400kms /7/8 Hours’ drive approx.) Meet & Greet by Skylink representative/Driver assisted at New Delhi and direct drive to Ranthambore. Afternoon upon arrival check in to the hotel.After fresh up & bit of relaxation proceeds to Ranthambore Fort Later back to hotel.Overnight stay at Ranthambore.
Day 2: Ranthambore National Park
Wake up early in the morning and get ready for morning jungle safari in Ranthambore National Park (Subject to Availability). Explore the Ranthambore wildlife with expert guide and driver. Jungle Safari visit to the park is around three hours and after this will return to the hotel for breakfast. Spend the day at leisure enjoying the facilities of the lodge. Possibly taking a dip in the pool to get rid of the day's heat will refresh you.Overnight Stay at Ranthambore.
Day 3: Departure from Ranthambore National Park – New Delhi (400kms /7/8 Hours’ drive approx.)
Have a nutritious and yummy breakfast, thereafter check out from the hotel and leave for your onward destination.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier
-Ex New Delhi Transportation Package To/Fro by Pvt AC Standard Car.(As per Fixed Plan)
-Traditional welcome with Aarti & Tikka.
- Welcome drink (non-alcoholic) on arrival.
- 02 Nights stay in Ranthambore.
-Daily Breakfast , Lunch & Dinner.
-Indoor and Outdoor Games.
-Jeep Safari During once for a couple.
-Transfers & Sightseeing by AC Pvt Vehicle.
-All Included Toll Tax & parking.
- For Safari Please Send us Scan copies of id Cards for safari booking.
- Ranthambore national Park Has 10 Zones, and Allocation of Seats and Selection of Zones is Totally managed by Ranthambhore Forest Department , we don’t have any control on it.
1. GST Extra on Total billing unless specified.
2. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms
3. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
4. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
5. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
6. Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc.
7. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
8. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
9. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
10. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund.
-Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
The Ranthambore National Park remains open for visitors as per safari timing from the 1st October to the 30th June every year. The park remains closed from July to September for visitors due to rainy season.
The Highlights Of The Place:
The park is well known for tigers. There are Wildlife Safaris and Jeep Safaris to tour the Park and watch wild animals in their natural habitats, and that too from a close range. The Jeep safaris take about three and half hour to tour the entire park. Other than the majestic tigers, visitors also get to see leopards, deer, hyenas, crocodiles, boars, mongooses, jackals, gazelles etc.