2N Praslin, Breakfast,Dinner, Airport & Port Transfer, Ferry ticket,Travel Insurance
Praslin is a delight. Featuring palm-fringed beaches, sprawling natural reserves, museums, galleries, and swanky beach cafes and restaurants, this emerald-like island has become one of the most preferred holiday destinations among honeymoon couples, nature lovers. The best times to visit Seychelles are April, May, October and November. These months represent the transition times between the hot and humid northwest trade winds (from Nov through Mar) and the cooler southeast trade winds that define April through Oct.
Sunbathing on the beaches – Seychelles is home to some of the most amazing beaches of the world. Beaches like Beau Vallon, Anse Lazio and Anse Source D’Argent are exquisitely beautiful and breathtaking. With blue shoreline, white sands and glitzy ocean water, each such beach provide ample opportunities to tourist to indulge in exciting water sports. All the more, to experience pleasure in plenty you can take sunbath at such beaches. The beaches remain the most attractive aspect of Seychelles vacation packages and you can swim, sunbathe and surf as much you want. The fascinating beaches of Seychelles let you admire the natural beauty of the island nation while encouraging you experience some memorable moments.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1 Mahe Airport/Hotel- Praslin
On arrival Mahe Airport / Hotel. Transfer to the Port for ferry to Praslin. Praslin is the more laid-back island with isolated beaches and turquoise blue water. You have the whole day at leisure to explore Praslin today. The beaches around the island are all dreamlike, picture postcards of white sand and shallow, turquoise seas, with famous names like Anse Lazio and Anse Geogette frequently making top ten lists of best beaches and most beautiful destinations worldwide. We would definitely recommend visiting either or both the beaches. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2 Praslin
After Breakfast. Day your own.
Overnight stay at Hotel.
Optional Tour (at an extra cost) Vallee de Mai Only @ Euro 70/INR 6100 per person
Here giant palms rustle overhead as you meander through this ancient forest filled with many endemic species of palm and rare fauna, such as the Seychelles Black Parrot, the tiger chameleon and the diminutive Seychelles tree frog.
Vallee de Mai is also home to the Coco de Mer palm; the seed is the largest nut in the world and has been treasured as a collectable and mystical aphrodisiac for centuries. Let our Guides unravel the secrets of this magical forest to you.
It was once believed - in the distant lands where these giant seeds would wash ashore - that the Coco de Mer originated from a sacred forest under the sea. Today, we know better, and Vallee de Mai – believed by some to be the original site of the Garden of Eden - is where these magnificent palms grow.
Day 3 Departure from Praslin - Mahe Airport
Wake up to a beautiful morning.Today is your last day before you head out back to India via your evening flight. We recommend going hiking on your last day, to discover the untouched greenery. There are gorgeous trails which take you through the lush forests which open out to the clear white beaches. You will be blown away by this experience.
After exploring Praslin check out from your hotel, and take your ferry back from the jetty to Mahe where the international airport is. Travel back to India with exotic memories to last you a lifetime.
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1.Our International Readymade Packages are valid for Only Indian Nationals unless specified or customized for other nationalities.
2.Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
3. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
4. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
5. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
6. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the room with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below11yrs) are travelling together.
8. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
9. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
10. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
11. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. Meet & Greet upon arrival by Skylink Travel
2. 2 Nights stay in Praslin as per selection
3. Daily Breakfast & Dinner
4. Land transfer on Mahe (Mahe Airport - Mahe Port terminal -Mahe Airport)
5. Ferry tickets from Mahe - Praslin - Mahe (Economy Class)
6. Land transfer on Praslin (Praslin Port - Hotel - Praslin Port)
7. Travel Insurance (Below 40 year)
8. Inclusive of GST
1. GST Inclusive
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Gala Dinner/ Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check-In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
-36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
**Prominent points of the documents are highlighted below:
*The following information emphasised Testing
1. Proof of a negative COVID-19 test prior to boarding the flight to Seychelles remains mandatory for all visitors.
2. Passengers boarding from medium risk countries are expected to conduct a PCR test within 72 hours of travel while passengers boarding from low risk countries are required to submit to an antigen test within 72 hours of travel.
3. Airlines companies are strongly advised not to board any passengers or crew who are symptomatic of COVID-19.
**For its part has implemented its own protocols to help promote safety and alleviate concerns of exposure to COVID-19
-Extra disinfection of the most frequently touched areas.
-Guests will be prompted to use the provided hand sanitizers on arrival and departure including in the vehicles.
-Our transfers will be done in the context of social distancing when possible. For example our guests will be spread at a safe distance in our vehicles.
-Face masks will be made available when required.
-All of our vehicles will be disinfected accordingly.
-We will sanitize main surfaces and objects that our guests can come into contact with during their time with us.
-We have appointed a Health Officer who will coordinate further measures.
-All front line team will go through a Covid-19 training.
-Until further notice, we would encourage your clients to book private excursions (max 4 pax).