2N Kandy, 1N Nuwara Eliya, 1N Yala National Park, 2N Galle, 1N Colombo
2N Kandy, 1N Nuwara Eliya 1N Yala 2N Galle 1N Colombo All Meals, Ramboda Falls, ETA & Ins
In this package you will cover the cities Kandy Nuwara Eliya Yala Galle & Colombo. Experience the Ramboda Falls, Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage, Mirissa Whale Watching tour, Morning Safari at Yala National Park with Jeep , City tour along with Honeymoon Freebies is hotel where applicable
Kandy:Kandy is a large city in central Sri Lanka. It's set on a plateau surrounded by mountains, which are home to tea plantations and biodiverse rainforest.
Nuwara Eliya: Nuwara Eliya is a city in the tea country hills of central Sri Lanka. The naturally landscaped Hakgala Botanical Gardens displays roses and tree ferns, and shelters monkeys and blue magpies.
Yala: Yala National Park is a huge area of forest, grassland and lagoons bordering the Indian Ocean, in southeast Sri Lanka. It’s home to wildlife such as leopards, elephants and crocodiles, as well as hundreds of bird species.
Galle: Galle is a city on the southwest coast of Sri Lanka. It’s known for Galle Fort, the fortified old city founded by Portuguese colonists in the 16th century. Stone sea walls, expanded by the Dutch, encircle car-free streets with architecture reflecting Portuguese, Dutch and British rule.
Colombo: Colombo, the capital of Sri Lanka, The imposing Colombo National Museum, dedicated to Sri Lankan history, borders sprawling Viharamahadevi Park and its giant Buddha.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 01 - Airport / Kandy (3hrs / 110 km)
On arrival you will be blessed to get your first taste of warm Sri Lankan hospitality; Representative
will welcome you at the Airport & transfer clients to Kandy……
Proceed to Kandy.
On the way visit Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage.
Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage – set amongst the verdant hills of Kegalle is a unique orphanage, where the tiny tots weigh 60 kg or more. This is the Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage, the first and only elephant orphanage established to feed, nurse and house young elephants lost or abandoned by their mothers. Other occupants are elephants displaced from their natural environs by development projects or those found wounded. Visitors could see the baby elephants being fed
milk from gigantic feeding bottles or bathed in the river which flows nearby – an unforgettable sight! Established in 1975, by the Wildlife Department and National Zoological gardens which subsequently led to a breeding programme through which more than twenty-five elephants have been born since 1984. Evening relaxes at the hotel. Dinner. Overnight stay at Kandy. (Meals: Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 02 - Kandy
Breakfast at the hotel
Visits to the Temple of the Tooth Relic
DALADA MALIGAWA or the Temple of the sacred Tooth Relic in Kandy is the most venerated place of worship for Buddhists throughout the world. Built in the 16th century this temple houses the sacred Tooth Relic of the Buddha brought to Sri Lanka from the Kalinga province in ancient India in the
4th century AD. Several buildings have been added to the temple complex by successive rulers, the latest being the Golden Canopy over the inner shrine where the Tooth Relic is placed. Originally the Temple was within the King complex as it was the symbol of Royal Authority After visit to the ROYAL BOTANICAL GARDENS.
ROYAL BOTANICAL GARDENS near Kandy was laid out in 1821 by the British colonial rulers. Prior to that it was the Royal Pleasure Garden of the Kandyan Kings. It is located in a beautiful setting with the longest river of Sri Lanka, Mahaveli bordering on one side. This attractively laid out garden displays many varieties of floral and green plants. Special features are the Orchid House which displays a fine collection of Sri Lankan orchids, the fernery, spice garden, and the trees planted by distinguished visitors to the Island. Dinner. Overnight stay at Kandy. (Meals: Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 03 - Kandy / Nuwara Eliya (3hrs / 80 km)
Breakfast at the hotel
Transfer to Nuwara Eliya.
On the way visit Ramboda Falls It is 109 meters high and is the 11th highest waterfall in Sri Lanka. It is the 729th highest waterfall in the world. This is also known as “Puna Ella”. It is formed by a tributary on the Kotmale River, namely Panna Oya. Ramboda Falls is situated at an altitude of 945 m above sea level. Ramboda Falls is a spectacular tiered type of waterfall which falls in to a large
basin pool. This natural pool is a popular area for swimming. Ramboda Falls stands among some of the top most beautiful waterfalls of Sri Lanka. The waterfall is surrounded by amazing landscapes which consist of hills, highlands, plains and ridges.
Proceed to Nuwara Eliya.
Later afternoon city tour at Nuwara Eliya
Nuwara Eliya is nicknamed “Little England” because It was established by the British in the 1840s as a base for the colonialists and still retains some of the British quirks. Visit the iconic Nuwara Eliya Golf Club, one of the oldest golf clubs in Asia from outside. Also visit one of Sri Lankas oldest post offices. A typical Tudor styled colonial building that stands proud with its red brick exterior. Then visit traditional colonial buildings that reflect the British influence during their colonial years. Such buildings would be the HNB Bank, Nuwara Eliya Police Station, St. Xavier’s Church and Nuwara
Eliya’s pride, the prestigious colonial masterpiece of the Grand Hotel with its gorgeous manicured lawns from outside. Then visit to the Nuwara Eliya Race Course, another colonial beauty stemming from the British era. Then visit Lake Gregory, a man made marvel of colonial days. It was initially built for the purpose of electricity and is now used for recreation and leisure. This beautiful lake is surrounded by breathtaking views of mountains in the distance. Dinner. Overnight stay at Nuwara Eliya. (Meals: Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 04 - Nuwara Eliya / Yala (4Hrs / 170Kms)
Breakfast at the hotel
Proceed to Yala.
Evening relaxes at the hotel. Dinner. Overnight stay at Yala. (Meals: Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 05 - Yala / Galle (3Hrs / 170kms)
Early morning Safari at Yala National Park Also known as Ruhuna is an important national park on the south east coast of Sri Lanka. The reserve covers 979 km², although only the original 141 km² are open to the public. Much of the reserve is parkland, but it also contains jungle, beaches, freshwater lakes and rivers and scrubland. The latter zone is punctuated with enormous rocky outcrops.
The range of habitats gives rise to a good range of wildlife. Yala has the world highest concentration of Leopards, although seeing this largely nocturnal carnivore still requires some luck. There are good numbers of Asian Elephants, crocodile, Wild Boar, Water Buffalo and Grey langurs amongst other large animals. The open parkland attracts birds of prey such as White-bellied Sea Eagle and the wetlands have waders, Painted Storks, and the rare Black-necked Stork. Having a high concentration of leopards, Yala National Park in Sri Lanka is one of the best places in the world to spot them. This is the best place to catch leopards and other animals.
Later afternoons proceed to Galle, Evening relaxes at the hotel. Dinner. Overnight stay at Galle. (Meals: Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 06 - Galle / Mirissa / Galle
Early morning leave for Mirissa Whale Watching
Clients must be at Mirissa around 6.00 am Whale and dolphin watching in Mirissa is one of the most
exciting water activities you can do in Sri Lanka during your holiday. Mirissa is the best place to start your whale and dolphin watching tour in Sri Lanka. In warm Indian ocean you can see Blue whales, Bryde´s whales, Sperm whales, Fin whales, sometimes Killer whales, and Common dolphins, Bottlenose dolphins, Spinner dolphins, Risso dolphins and Striped dolphins. Sometimes you can see turtles and various fish species, for example Blue fin tuna and flying fish. Proceed to the hotel again. Later afternoon city tour at Galle Sightseeing included the Galle Fort, Galle International
Cricket Stadium, Galle Lighthouse, the National Maritime Museum, the Dutch Reformed Church, etc.
Galle Fort was built in the late 1500s by the Portuguese, later fortified by the Dutch and is now a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Walk along the ramparts and take in panoramic views of the fort, harbor and crystal clear waters below. Meet descendants from the original merchant families. Experience the island’s fascinating boutiques and museums with colonial antiques to modern bistros and bars. Evening relaxes at the hotel. Dinner. Overnight stay at Galle. (Meals: Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 07 – Galle / Colombo (2Hrs / 130Kms)
Breakfast at the hotel
Proceed to Colombo.
Leave for city tour at Colombo was probably known to Roman, Arab, and Chinese
traders more than 2,000 years ago. Muslims settled there in the 8th century and controlled much of the trade between Sinhalese kingdoms and the outside world. The Portuguese arrived in the 16th century and built a fort to protect their spice trade. The Dutch captured the city in the 17th century. The British made the city the capital of their crown colony of Ceylon in 1802 Sightseeing highlights include the Colombo National and Dutch period museums, old and new parliament houses, Gangarama Buddhist Temple, Town Hall, and the Bandaranaike Memorial International Conference
Hall. Apart from excellent shopping, Colombo offers visits to one of the world’s leading tea auctions, an 18-hole Golf Course, seasonal Buddhist and Hindu pageants, international cricket tournaments, plush casinos, enjoyable evening entertainment and excellent restaurants. State-of-the-Art communications and Cyber services are available in the hotels and other outlets. Dinner. Overnight stay at Colombo. (Meals: Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 08 – Colombo/ Airport (1Hr / 40Kms)
Breakfast at the hotel
This is the last day of your tour; Clients proceed to the Colombo International Airport from where you can board the flight for your onward destination.
1.Our International Readymade Packages are valid for Only Indian Nationals unless specified or customized for other nationalities.
2.Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
3. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
4. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
5. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
6. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the room with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
10. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
11. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
12. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. 02 Night / 03 Days stay in Kandy as per selection
2. 01 Night / 02 Days stay in Nuwara Eliya as per selection
3. 01 Night / 02 Days stay in Yala as per selection
4. 02 Nights / 03 Days stay in Galle as per selection
5. 01 Night / 02 Days stay in Colombo as per selection
5. Meals are as stated in the program inclusive of Full Board (FB) (Breakfast and Dinner at the hotels and lunch at outside restaurants or hotels)
6. Arrival & Departure transfers as per itinerary by PVT Car
7. Services of English-speaking chauffeur guide
8. Mineral water bottles available on the vehicles
9. Visit Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage
10. Visits to the Temple of the Tooth Relic + Royal Botanical Gardens
11. Visit Ramboda Falls + City tour at Nuwara Eliya
12. Mirissa Whale Watching tour + Entrance included
13. Morning Safari at Yala National Park with Jeep + Entrance
14. Transfer & Tours as per itinerary by PVT Car
15. Honeymoon amenities provided by the hotel: Room decorations & a small Cake (subject to approval)
15. Electronic Travel Authorization fee for Visas
17. COVID-19 local insurance cover
18. GST Inclusive
Note: Rates are not valid between 20 Dec 2021 - 10 Jan 2022
1. GST Inclusive
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Gala Dinner/ Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check-In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
13. TCS 5% Additional on Total Package Value ( you can claim while filling ITR)
-36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
*Note:*Below conditions to travel to Sri Lanka (Subject to change by the authority)*
- Any vaccination type accepted by the country of origin is acceptable.
- Only the Fully Vaccinated Travelers who have completed the recommended 02 doses of COVID-19
Vaccination and arriving after 2 weeks of completion of vaccination and arriving with a negative COVID-19 PCR Report done within 72 hours of embarkation
- Should have an original vaccination certificate / card in English
- No on-arrival PCR test for “Fully Vaccinated” travellers.
- A Health Declaration Form (HDF) should also be submitted prior to boarding, on-board the flight or upon arrival at https://sltda.gov.lk/storage/common_media/Health_Declaration_Form_061120202182760486.pdf
- Clients must make the full payment at least 12 working days prior to the arrival date in order to make the payment to SLTDA and get the reference number to apply for the VISA. After receiving the reference number, the travel agent can apply for the VISA.
- No 2nd PCR for fully vaccinated travellers
- Not-vaccinated children of 12 -18 years need to undergo on-arrival PCR testing at the Ministry of Health approved laboratory at BIA or at any other MOH approved laboratory and inform the result to the area MOH. If the Day 1 PCR report is negative, they will be allowed to travel with their parents.
- Travellers are also required to purchase a mandatory COVID-19 Insurance Cover (for a $50,000 cover over a period of 1 month)
- When returning back to India, within 24 hours prior to check in have to fill the Air Suvidha Self Declaration Form To be Mandatorily for all Passengers to India https://www.newdelhiairport.in/airsuvidha/apho-registration