2N Jim Corbett National Park
This lodge situated 3 km from Durga Devi Gate and 13 km from Dhikala Gate
Relax in the lap on nature and have a memorable time at Patlidun Safari Lodge in Corbett that offers breathtaking scenic views of Himalayas and natural beauty. Enjoy a relaxing holiday amidst pleasant weather and calm atmosphere. Relive your special moments at this beautiful property and enjoy the best times of your life. This wildlife Luxury Lodge captures the essence of unspoilt Nature, weaves it with Kumaoni hospitality and brings you the plushest retreat youll encounter in the untamed wilds.
Day 01: Delhi -Corbett (235 kms / 5/6 hours Approx): Pick up from Airport /Railway Station direct proceeds to Corbett on arrival, check-in to the hotel. Later visit for Gajria Temple. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Corbett: Early morning after breakfast later proceeds for sightseeing visit to Jim Park Corbett National Park. Also enjoy elephant safari/Jeep Safari (additional cost). Overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 03:Corbett - Delhi (235 kms / 5/6 hours Approx): Early morning after breakfast direct proceeds to Delhi.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1.Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier
- 02 Nights stay on Double sharing Basis
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Inclusive of Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Including all toll,tax parking & driver allowance.
- Safari will be charged at INR 9600 for Indian National and 10700 for foreign national for Bijrani / Durga Devi Zone per car with (5+1)Pax.
- Evening Hi Tea will be included in the room rate along with the below activities
LIST OF ACTIVITIES INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE:
- Introduction to the surroundings – 03 hours Nature walk around the property to sight birds & animals in the area.
- Learning tracks and signs of the jungles with your naturalist
- Pug mark casting
- Short walk of about 3 hours to the Kumouni village to observe local lifestyle and interact with locals.
- Understand and Participate in local farming activities
- Awareness about the challenges of living in wilderness area and man-animal conflict
- Tree / Rope Climbing
- Leaf and rock painting
- Local games like pithoo etc
- Water filtration with natural materials – understanding the river system
- Adventure Sports – Burma Bridge & Commando Net
- Visit the vegetable garden – Pick fresh vegetables for your meal
- Short cooking classes
- Campfire/ Star Gazing / Cookouts for young guest / a short audio session on alarm calls of various animals/ story telling/ Wildlife movies at the Chakh
- Bird watching at The Lodge
- Indoor Games like Billiards, Air Hockey, Table Football, Carom Board, Chess etc.
1. GST Extra on Total billing unless specified.
2. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms
3. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
4. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
5. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
6. Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc.
7. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
8. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
9. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
10. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE: -
- The only limited mobile phone working network in the resort is Vodafone INC.
-2 km before PAATLIDUN SAFARI LODGE, you will have to break your journey to the cheerful outpost that is called Mohan where the entire Check Inn / out process will take place, under no circumstances the Guest Cars will be allowed to the resort.
-You will be assisted by the expert Naturalists of PAATLIDUN, to explore the enchanting sights and sounds of the forest and will be further guided for do’s and Don’ts of the Jungle.
- Please do carry binoculars, your personal walky-talky and some well-meaning advice on not to venture out alone after dark, The Resort can provide a working Mobile phone which will be chargeable basis. Please contact reception after your arrival or request you to place your request in advance as its first come first serve basis.
HOW TO REACH CORBETT:
Ramnagar is perhaps the best approach to the Corbett National Park which forms the headquarters of CTR. This small city is well connected by road and rail network with major cities of India like Delhi, Moradabad, Nainital and Bareilly. Once you reach Ramnagar, then it takes only half an hour to reach Corbett National Park. The park is around 15 Km from Ramnagar railway station.
Ramnagar has a very good network of road that connects the different cities.The Corbett National Park is situated at an approximate surface distance of 260 Kilometre from India's national capital Delhi. The state government of Uttarakhand plies buses at a short interval of time from Delhi ISBT.
The railway station in Ramnagar receives trains from different major cities of India like Delhi, Moradabad and Bareilly. A direct train to Ramnagar runs from Delhi. You can check out for Ranikhet Express, Corbett Link Express and Kathgodam Express that takes you directly to Ramnagar.
Distance from New Delhi:
Delhi: Delhi - Moradabad - Kashipur - Ramnagar (260 Km)