White Water Rafting, Kintamani Volcano Cycling or Jatiluwih Rice Paddy Cycling, Spa Balinese Massage
In the serene Bali package,we bring you 4 days of absolute delight in this Island of Gods. Greenery and beauty await your eye in every direction you look. Also, relieve your tired nerves at one of the many world class Spas in Bali Known for its Balinese massage, the country lets you rejuvenate all your senses to the fullest. Enjoy a sumptuous breakfast at your hotel every day before you head out to explore the city at your own pace.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1: ARRIVE BALI (INDONESIA) – Arrive at Ngurah Rai Airport at Bali meets our representatives and you will be directly transferred to the Hotel. Rest of the day will be free at leisure by your own arrangement. Stay Overnight at your selected Hotel. Meals: No Meals
Day 2: BALI (INDONESIA) – FULL DAY WHITE WATER RAFTING TOUR WITH LUNCH– Breakfast at Hotel. Afterward proceeding to Ayung River for white water Rafting. Ayung River remains the most popular rafting place in Bali. The rapids are very challenging and of course will boost your adrenaline racing but suitable for beginner. A 3 hours adventure on the scenic Ayung River will be an unforgettable white water rafting. Afterward, lunch will served at Ayung Restaurant Stay Overnight at your selected Hotel. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 3: BALI (INDONESIA) –CHOICE OF KINTAMANI VOLCANO CYCLING OR JATILUWIH RICE PADDY CYCLING:- After Breakfast, Please Choice of one of below activities:
a. Kintamani Volcano Cycling with Lunch: A lite breakfast overlooking Gunung Batur Volcano and Lake before heading to the start point of this must-do adventure. Wind through local villages inaccessible by car, enjoy local refreshments of fresh coconut and visit a traditional Balinese house. As the local village children wave you on, finish in the artisans’ colony of Ubud with a feast at the Bridge Café. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
b. Jatiluwih Rice Paddy Cycling with lunch: It takes you to the World Heritage Site of Jatiluwih where you cycle through the most beautiful terraced rice paddies in the world before enjoying a sumptuous lunch overlooking the stunning scenery. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 4: BALI (INDONESIA) DEPARTURE – Breakfast at hotel. At appropriate time, transfers to airport for your next flight to next destination. Meals: Breakfast
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
• International package is valid for indian market (unless specified).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
• Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry , Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time12 noon/Check Out -1000-1100hrs in India / check in time 1400-1600hrs/ Check Out 1000-1100hrs International (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Check out(subject to availability).
• Economy Class Return Airfare (DELHI-BALI-DELHI BY AIR) (Sub to availability)
• Meet & Greet by an English speaking representative at the airport
• 3 Nights Bali accommodation
• Daily Breakfast
• English Speaking guide during tour and transfer only
• Full Air-Conditioned transportation
• Round-trip return transfer Airport – Hotel – Airport
• 1 X F/D White Water Rafting @Ayung River on SIC Basis
• 1 X Choice of (Please Choice one of Below Activities) on SIC Basis
a. Kintamani Volcano Cycling with lunch
b. Jatiluwih Rice Paddy Cycling with lunch
• 1 X 2 Hours Spa / Balinese Massage on SIC Basis
Add on Offer:
1 X Set Menu Dinner at Indian Restaurant without Transfers at Rs. 1200 p.p.
1 X Set Menu Dinner at Indian Restaurant with Private Transfers at Rs. 2300 p.p.
BEST BUY Tours for BALI (Min 2 Pax) - SIC transfers Inclusive
• 120 mins Balinese Massage at The Banjar Spa (Luxury) Rs. 3100 p.p.
• 120 mins Balinese Massage at Bali Orchid Spa (Regular) Rs. 2200 p.p.
• Bounty Sunset Dinner Cruise Rs. 3700 p.p.
• Lembongan Island Beach Club Cruise by Bali Hai Rs. 7000 p.p.
• Kintamani Sunrise Trekking Rs. 3800 p.p.
• Odyssey Submarine Tour(Incl Buffet Lunch) Rs. 6300 p.p.
• Dolphin Interaction(Dolphin Tour) 6700 p.p.
Watersports at Tanjung Benoa: SIC Transfers Inclusive
• Parasailing Rs. 1000 p.p
• Tubing Ride Rs. 1000 p.p
• Jet ski Rs. 1200 p.p.
• Fly Fish Rs. 1300 p.p.
• Wake Board Rs. 1700 p.p.
• Snorkeling + Glass Bottom Boat Rs. 2300 p.p.
• Turtle Farm Visit + Glass Bottom Boat Rs. 2300 per Boat (max 10 Pax)
• Dolphin Tour Rs. 6700 p.p.
• Under Sea Walker Rs. 3100 p.p.
• Scuba Diving – 1 dive Rs. 2700 p.p.
– 2 dive Rs. 4200 p.p.
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• 4.50%wef 1 June 2016( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges /Supplement/ Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
• Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.
• Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
• Extra Bed Policy: can be a sofa cum bed/mattress/roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.