3 Nights Manu Allaya 4* or similar by Volvo,Sseeing by Pvt car
Manu Allaya embodies the best of Himachal iconic history, art and culture. Fusing modern design with traditional elegance, Manu Allaya is a stylish, contemporary luxury resort, basking in an enviable location that serves Manali. The resort features spacious rooms, cottages, ample open lawns, an array of dining options, sophisticated meeting facilities, TVA Spa , indoor temperature controlled pool, state of art gymnasium is close to the Mall Road.
Suggested Itinerary for 03 Nights & 04 Days
Day 01 Delhi - Manali (573 Kms) by A/C Deluxe Volvo Coach
Departure from Delhi at 05 PM - Overnight journey to Manali by A/C Deluxe Volvo Coach.
Day 2: Local Sight Seeing of Manali: -
Upon arrival at Manali transfer to the hotel, after fresh up & changing, proceed to half day city tour visiting Hadimba Temple, Van Vihar, Manu Temple, Vashisht Temple and Tibetan. Evening free for roam at your own. Overnight stay at Manali hotel.
Day 03: Manali –Solang Valley (Up to Snow Point in case Solang Valley is closed due to landslide/ Snowfall) -15 Kms:-
Excursion to Solang Nala (Valley) derives its name from combination of words Solang (Nearby village) and Nallah (water stream). It is a side valley at the top of the Kullu Valley in Himachal Pradesh, India 14 km northwest of the resort town Manali on the way to Rohtang Pass, and is known for its summer and winter sport conditions. The sport’s most commonly offered are parachuting, paragliding, skating and zorbing. Evening at Leisure. O/N Hotel.
Important Note: There is a case going on regarding Solang Valley vehicle permit between National Green Tribunal VS Manali Taxi unions in Supreme Court of India. If National Green Tribunal fix the extra charge for Solang Valley, Guest has to pay extra amount directly as per charges fixed by NGT (Bus charges not fix)
Day 4: Manali – Kullu Valley – Manikaran (85 Kms.):-
After early breakfast, full day excursion visiting Manikaran (Hot water springs enroute Kasaul and Kullu – Shamshi (A Famous industry for Kullu Shawl).Overnight stay at Manali hotel.
Day 5: Return to Delhi by A/C Deluxe Volvo Coach
After Breakfast at hotel you need to vacate the room by 11 AM. Afternoon will be at leisure .You can explore the Shopping malls of Manali on your own. In the evening at 04 PM board the Volvo AC bus for Delhi for overnight journey. Drop from Hotel to Manali Bus Stand by Taxi will be provided by us.
Day 06: Arrival Delhi by A/C Deluxe Volvo Coach: Reach back by 8 AM with memories created by Skylink.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the
starting & ending point of the vehicle).
12. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1. Return AC Volvo Tickets from Delhi - Manali -Delhi.
2. Welcome drink On-arrival (Non-Alcoholic)
3. 3 Nights stay on Double Sharing basis.
4. Daily morning bed tea & evening tea.
5. Daily Breakfast & Dinner.
6. Pick up and Drop From Manali Bus Stand.
7. Half day Local S/seeing in Pvt Car
8. Full day Solang Valley S/Seeing in Pvt Car
9. Full day Manikaran S/Seeing in Pvt Car
10. All Taxes.
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc.
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the
starting & ending point of the vehicle).
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Air fare / train fare.
-36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non - Refundable Booking,Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be
-Manali Famous for Picturesque view, Adventure, Rental Bike for adventure, Out Activities.
-Popular Things to buy from Kullu Manali Market –Shawls, Ethnic Caps, Wall Hangings, Tibetan carpets, Buddhist artifacts, Buddhist paintings, Idols of Lord Buddha, Woolen Wear, and Pullovers made of yark Wool, Dry fruits, Apples Jams and Jellies.
-Stoppings in Kullu & Manali – Kullu district has many shopping malls, makeshift market and local bazaars where you can buy artifacts, paintings and handloom products, Pashmina shawls, blankets & kullu caps carpets, bed covers and Tibetan handicrafts in Manali.
-Khara Bazaar is best for Shawls. Charitable Trust Tibetan Handicrafts is an authentic place to pick up Tibetan items.