3N Queenstown, 2N Franz Josef, 1N Christchurch
3N Queenstown, 2N Franz Joseph, 1N Christchurch, Breakfast, Transfers
In this package you cover the cities Queenstown, Glacier Region, Christchurch. You can visit the Milford Sound Cruise & Optional Activities in Queenstown -Shotover Jet Boat Ride, Ledge Bungy Jump, River Rafting, Sky Diving Etc. (Activities Not Included). In Glacier- Optional activities like -Helicopter ride onto Glaciers, Heli Hike, Ice Explorer, Quad Biking or visit to Glacier hot pools.
New Zealand Overview:- New Zealand is a land full of scenic wonders, has a unique indigenous culture and is the home of many amazing adventure activities. The team at Haka Tours want to ensure you see the very best of New Zealand, which is why we’ve developed a range of tours to suit everyone – from sight-seeing visitors to mountain bikers, skiers and snowboarders.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1 Arrive Queenstown
Upon arrival in Queenstown ‘Alpine city’ you will be met by our representative and transferred to your hotel. Evening at leisure. Self-drive customers pick up your rental car from the airport and drive to your hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2 Milford sound day tour
After breakfast, this morning we head to MILFORD SOUND CRUISE (included). This famous cruise gives you an opportunity to see MITRE PEAK which is just out of the water and mile high. Go exploring with a nature guide in the tender vessels and kayaks. You may see fur seals lazing on the rocks and lots of sea birds and numerous waterfalls. Return back to the hotel in the evening. SIC Customers will travel in a coach and self-drive customers will travel in their rental car. Overnight at the hotel. (B)
Day 3 Queenstown day free for optional activities
After breakfast, today you have an option to enjoy the exciting Shotover Jet Boat Ride, Ledge Bungy Jump, River Rafting, Sky Diving Etc. (Activities Not Included). Overnight in hotel. (B)
Day 4 Queenstown- Glacier region
After breakfast leave for Franz Joseph. Discover the rugged scenery along one of New Zealand's most awe-inspiring highways. The viewing platforms overlooking Franz Josef show the sheer size and beauty of these natural wonders and provide fantastic photo opportunities. SIC Customers will travel in a coach and self-drive customers will travel in their rental car. Overnight in hotel. (B)
Day 5 Glacier Region
Day free for optional activities like: Helicopter ride onto Glaciers, Heli Hike, Ice Explorer, Quad Biking or visit to Glacier hot pools. Overnight at hotel. (B)
Day 6 Christchurch via Greymouth (Tranz alpine train will be applicable only for SIC clients)
Today, check out from hotel and leave to Greymouth. On arrival you will board Tranz Alpine train for one of the most scenic train journeys in the world (only SIC customers will travel by train). On arrival in Christchurch you will be transferred to hotel. SIC Customers will travel in a coach and self-drive customers will travel in their rental car. Overnight at hotel. (B)
Day 7 Departure day
After breakfast SIC customers will be transferred to airport in a shared vehicle. Self-drive customers will travel their rental car, drop the car at airport branch and board your flight for onward journey (flight not included)
End of service……………
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. 3N stay in Queenstown with Breakfast
2. 2N stay in Mt Cook with Breakfast
3. 1N stay in Christchurch with Breakfast
4. Meet & greet on arrival in case of SIC customers. (not applicable for Self-drive client)
5. All transfers and tours as mentioned in the Itinerary by 1XToyota Corollaor similar for Standard Pkg, 1X Intermediate SUV Toyota RAV4 or similar for Superior Pkgs., 1X Toyota Previa /RAV4 or similar for Deluxe Pkgs.
6. Sightseeing & entrances fees as per itinerary:-
- SIC Milford day out without lunch by Jucy (by Jucy Milford) (Self drive will drive to Milford)
- Tranz alpine train tickets (Not applicable for self-drive clients)
Supplement cost Seat in Coach tour :
- Standard Package:- INR 23,800 p.p.
- Superior Package:- INR 20,500 p.p.
- Deluxe Package:- INR 21,000 p.p.
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check
Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra
Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked
kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting &
ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Rental car / Self-drive:
1. Client will be required to present his/her driver’s license (Indian) with driver’s photograph, Age clearly mentioned and it must be in English to the rental car company in order to claim the vehicle.
2. Driver must carry a valid Credit card with enough funds(almost NZ$4,000) to pay a security bond at the time of collecting the vehicle without a valid Credit card a car can-not be hired and no refunds will be made for cancellation.
3. On self-drive: clients will need to carry a valid credit card with enough funds for bond (Cash bond will not be acceptable by rental car company), also need to carry valid full driving licence (should be in clear English).
4. Toll, Parking and Fuel is NOT including in the cost. For additional information related to Toll please go to www.nzta.govt.nz
5. Rental car Rate Includes: GST, Unlimited Kilometers, Loss Damage Waiver (Standard Basic Insurance) and NZ Road maps
6. Rental car Rate Excludes: GPS, Airport fees, Comprehensive insurance, Parking, Fuel, Fines, ferry terminal pick up fee, Ferry transfer, premium location surcharge, 24 hrs roadside assistance, Toll taxes, Snow chain and One way fees if any.
7. V.IMP: Please visit the below website to learn about NZ driving safety rules
9. Effective 01 April 2016 Cash Deposits will no longer be accepted on the rental car.
10. Self-Drive: Rental car pick up & drop off time is calculated on the basis of 24 hrs, in case of delays one day extra rental will be charged.
11. Rental vehicles not drive or take the vehicle on the following roads:
(a) Ball Hutt (Mt Cook);
(b) Skippers (Queenstown);
(c) 90 mile beach (Northland)