2N Christchurch, 1N Mount Cook, 3N Queenstown
2N Christchurch, 1N Mt Cook, 3N Queenstown, Breakfast, Transfers
Christchurch, known for its English heritage, is located on the east coast of New Zealands South Island. Flat-bottomed punts glide on the Avon River, which meanders through the city centre. Mount Cook is the highest mountain in New Zealand. Its height since 2014 is listed as 3,724 metres, down from 3,764 m before December 1991, due to a rockslide and subsequent erosion. Queenstown, New Zealand, sits on the shores of the South Islands Lake Wakatipu, set against the dramatic Southern Alps. Renowned for adventure sports, its also a base for exploring the regions vineyards and historic mining towns.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1 - Arrive Christchurch: - ‘The Garden City’, welcomes you to New Zealand's South Island. Bordered by hills and the Pacific Ocean, it is situated on the edge of the Canterbury Plains that stretch to the Southern Alps. Personal chauffer will welcome you and will drive you to the hotel. Self-drive clients will collect their rental car from the airport to drive to your hotel.
Day 2 – Christchurch:- Today travel around Christchurch covering the central city highlights including the botanical gardens, Museum and Art Centre, the Avon River, Bridge of Remembrance, the cities new pop up container mall and many other CBD highlights including the International Antarctic Centre (Included). The rest of the day is at your leisure. (Entry Costs to Attractions, where applicable, is Not Included) (B)
Day 3 - Christchurch - Mt Cook: - Travel across the fertile Canterbury Plains before arriving at Lake Tekapo. The road to Mt Cook takes you through high country tussock to beautiful Lake Pukaki. You'll hug the edge of the lake for most of the way up the Tasman Valley to Mount Cook Village Visit the ‘Church of the Good Shepherd’ before continuing onto Mt Cook National Park. (B)
Day 4 - Mt Cook – Queenstown: - Follow the shores of Lake Pukaki south to the small town of Twizel before continuing through the historic Central Otago region to Lake Wakatipu and the ‘Alpine Resort’ of Queenstown. The town's beautiful outdoor terrain encourages adventure (B)
Day 5 – Milford Day: - After breakfast, head towards MILFORD SOUND CRUISE (included). This famous cruise gives you an opportunity to see MITRE PEAK which is just out of the water and mile high. Go exploring with a nature guide in the tender vessels and kayaks. You may see fur seals lazing on the rocks and lots of sea birds and numerous waterfalls. Enjoy beautiful landscape with its towering mountain peaks, gushing waterfalls, ink-dark water and sheer cliffs covered in lush native rainforest. Return to Queenstown. (B)
Day 6 – Queenstown: - Queenstown is a major centre for snow sports in New Zealand. It's the place to source almost any kind of adventure, including bungy, jet boating, horse trekking, Gondola ride(included) ,rafting and river surfing. It's also a destination for luxury experiences—gourmet food and wine, spa treatments and leisurely games of golf. Optional activities not included in the tour price. (B)
DAY 7 – Departure Day: - After breakfast it’s time to say Good bye to New Zealand. SIC customers will be transferred to airport in a shared vehicle. Self-drive customers will travel their rental car, drop the car at airport branch and board your flight for onward journey (flight not included)! (B)
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alterate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
1. 2N stay in Christchurch
2. 1N stay in Mt Cook
3. 3N stay in Queenstown
4. Daily Breakfast
5. Meet & greet on arrival in case of SIC customers (Self-drive customers will pick up the car on arrival with No assistance at the airport).
6. All transfers and tours as mentioned in the Itinerary.
Supplement cost Seat in Coach tour :
- Standard:- INR 14600 p.p.
- Superior:- INR 18100 p.p.
- Deluxe:- INR 14500 p.p.
2. Visa Charges
3. GST Extra on Total Billing
4. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
5. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
6. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
7. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
8. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
9. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
10. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
11. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
12. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
13. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Rental car / Self-drive:
1. Client will be required to present his/her driver’s license (Indian) with driver’s photograph, Age clearly mentioned and it must be in English to the rental car company in order to claim the vehicle.
2. Driver must carry a valid Credit card with enough funds(almost NZ$4,000) to pay a security bond at the time of collecting the vehicle without a valid Credit card a car can-not be hired and no refunds will be made for cancellation.
3. On self-drive: clients will need to carry a valid credit card with enough funds for bond (Cash bond will not be acceptable by rental car company), also need to carry valid full driving licence (should be in clear English).
4. Toll, Parking and Fuel is NOT including in the cost. For additional information related to Toll please go to www.nzta.govt.nz
5. Rental car Rate Includes: GST, Unlimited Kilometers, Loss Damage Waiver (Standard Basic Insurance) and NZ Road maps
6. Rental car Rate Excludes: GPS, Airport fees, Comprehensive insurance, Parking, Fuel, Fines, ferry terminal pick up fee, Ferry transfer, premium location surcharge, 24 hrs roadside assistance, Toll taxes, Snow chain and One way fees if any.
7. V.IMP: Please visit the below website to learn about NZ driving safety rules
9. Effective 01 April 2016 Cash Deposits will no longer be accepted on the rental car.