2N Alice Springs, 1N Ayers Rock
Half Day Alice tour, Full Day West MacDonald Ranges with Lunch, Uluru Sunset & Sunrise tour
Travel to the heart of Central Australia on an authentic Uluru (Ayers Rock) tour with Wayoutback Australian Safaris. While travelling with other fun loving and active travellers from all over the world, and of course you will hike, climb and explore Uluru, Kata Tjuta and Kings Canyon and visit the Outback town of Alice Springs! This Uluru Tour departs from Ayers Rock Airport and explores the Red Centres highlights - Kata Tjuta National Park, Watarrka (Kings Canyon) and also includes a night in Alice Springs - Australias Outback Town.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1 Alice Springs
MUST Arrive Alice Springs Airport by 1130Hrs & SIC Transfer to hotel & check-in. This Afternoon join Half Day SIC A Town Like Alice Tour departing 1330hrs. Tour the sights of 'The Alice' including The School of the Air. We learn how children who cannot access schools are educated by radio, we may have the opportunity to listen to and observe actual lessons in progress which marks the original site of the first European settlement in Alice Springs. Visit the Royal Flying Doctors Service, on air. Stop at the historic Telegraph Station, where you will see how medical aid reaches those who Alice Springs Reptile Centre, where you can see up close and maybe touch some live in the remote 'outback'. We also make a stop at the of the lizards and snakes of Central Australia's semi-arid desert, such as the Perentie Lizard and the Thorny Devil. The tour concludes with a panoramic view of the township of Alice Springs and the MacDonnell Ranges from the top of Anzac Hill. Overnight at your Alice Spring Hotel.
Day 2 Alice Springs - Full Day SIC West MacDonald Ranges Tour with Lunch
Breakfast. This morning join the Full Day SIC West MacDonald Ranges Tour with Lunch - a bit of walking in rough terrain is required during this tour) The panoramic landscapes of the West MacDonnell Ranges are extraordinary for their immensity and array of sunburnt oranges, maroons and purples. View spectacular outback scenery and take photos as we travel along through magnificent Outback Country, stopping at the many historic locations. Enjoy beautiful walks at both Simpsons Gap and Standley Chasm (morning tea stop), we’ll then visit the Ochre Pits to see the array of ochre pigments. Our next stop you’ll get to relax and take in the beautiful backdrop of Glen Helen Gorge while enjoying a fresh bushman’s lunch at the Lodge. On our return journey to Alice Springs we’ll stop at Ormiston Gorge and Ellery Creek, - Ellery Creek is one of Central Australia’s most pristine waterholes, so don’t forget your swimmers in the warmer months! These mighty ranges light up in brilliant oranges and reds at sunset on the return trip to Alice Springs. Overnight at your Alice Spring Hotel.
Day 3 Alice Springs - Ayers Rock (By Coach)
Breakfast. Check-out. This early morning join the Half Day SIC Transfer to Ayers Rock Resort enroute Touring. Travel south from Alice Springs to Uluru (Ayers Rock) aboard a luxury coach. Take in the rugged desert landscapes of the region, passing through the beautiful MacDonnell Ranges. While travelling through this remote country, your friendly Driver/Guide will provide an informative and entertaining commentary. Learn the natural and geological history of the region, as well as the unique Australian desert flora and fauna such as the Perentie monitor lizard, the thorny devil and the red kangaroo. Also hear about the traditional customs and beliefs of the local Aboriginals. There is time for a stop at local Roadhouse for a quick break then view flat-topped Atila (Mt Conner) in the distance before arriving at Ayers Rock Resort rested, relaxed and ready to explore the amazing World Heritage-listed Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park.
Arrive Ayers Rock Resort and Check-in. Later Afternoon Half Day SIC Uluru Sunset Tour - 3Day National Park Fee is included). Overnight at your Ayers Rock Resort.
- Upgrade to Uluru Sacred Sites & Sunset Tour at the Supplement of Cost Extra @INR 2600/Adult & INR 1600/Child - Keep National Park Ticket handy
Day 4 Departure from Ayers Rock
Check-out. Early morning join Half Day SIC Uluru Sunrise & Field of Light Tour. (Hotel Breakfast is NOT included today as early morning departure of tour). Afternoon depart to Ayers Rock Airport by Courtesy SIC Transfers for your onward flight.
- Upgrade to Uluru Sunrise with Kata Tjuta Tour at the Supplement of Cost Extra @INR 3300 /Adult & INR 2000/Child
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. Arrival transfer Alice Springs Airport to Hotel on SIC Basis
2. Half Day SIC Alice city tour
3. 2 Nights stay in Alice Springs with Breakfast
4. Full Day SIC West MacDonald Ranges tour with lunch
5. Transfer from Alice Springs to Ayers Rock Resort enroute touring
6. 1 Night stay in Ayers Rocks (No Breakfast)
7. Half Day SIC Uluru Sunset tour
8. Half Day SIC Uluru Sunrise & Field of Light tour
9. Departure transfer from Hotel to Ayers Rocks Airport on SIC
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/ Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/ Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Tourist Visa Requirement (Sub to change):
- Notarised copy of all pages of current passport, including the bio data page, alterations page and back page of the passport (Please note, VFS Global can witness a copy of your passport at their office at the time of lodgement).
- Two recent passport-sized photographs (45 mm x 35 mm) of each person included in the application.
- Purpose of Visit
- Financial Documents (Bank Statement, Funds Details, Taxation Document etc)
- Employment Details
- Health and Character documents
A)Visa Charge (Inclusive of Visa Fees, Facilitation Charges & Taxes) : INR 11500 per person