3N Baku, Breakfast, Airport Transfer, Night City Sightseeing, Old City Tour, much more..
Baku is the capital of Azerbaijan, and largest city on the Caspian sea as well as in Azerbaijan. Baku is divided into twelve administrative districts and 48 townships. The Shirvanshah's Palace and Maiden Tower inscribed UNESCO world heritage site in the year 2000. Lonely planet's ranks the Baku to 'Top 10 Destination of the World' for "Urban Nightlife". Best Time to Visit- Baku is generally a dry city while the months from Oct to Dec being the wettest months of the year. The summer lasts from Jun to Sept, whereas the winter season is at its peak from November to March.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1 Arrive in Baku
Arrival to Baku at Haydar Aliyev International airport. Meet & Greet. Transfer to hotel & check in to hotel. Night city sightseeing by visiting upland park with view of Baku Bay. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2 Baku - Old part of Baku city
Breakfast at hotel. Departure the Old city excursion which includes the monuments such as Maiden Tower XII, Shirvanshah Palace XVI, Karvansarays XVII The “Baku Acropolis”, “Old Town”, “Inner Town” – these are the names for this unique historical ensemble located right in the center of Baku. “Icheri Shekher” is the heart of the city. It was the place, on the hill by the very sea, where ancient Baku was originated. Icheri Shekher is the oldest living quarter in Baku. It was declared a historical and cultural reserve in 1977, and was included in the UNESCO World Heritage List in 2000. Sometimes, Icheri Shekher is referred as a fortress, because its area of 221 km2 is fully surrounded with a well-preserved vallum. The territory of Icheri Shekher was inhabited with people as early as in the Bronze Age and by the VIII-XI centuries it had been completely populated. The excursions will proceed with visiting Flame Tower, Souvenir shop, Nizami street, Juma Mosque, National Flag Tower, Boulevard Side – the national seaside park accompanied with entertainment activities and unique carpet museums and Little Venice including narrow water tracks with condoles. Walking tour in central street Nizami whch full of shops and restaurants surrounded by fountains. Back to Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3 Baku - Modern venues and country of flames
Breakfast at hotel. Departure to the tour to natural, historical and architectural monuments on Absheron Peninsula. Absheron Peninsula has special importance in terms of historical monuments. Absheron Peninsula, the ancient settlement, has the history dating before century. The temple of fire worshippers Ateshgah (XVII century) Based on Persian and Indian inscriptions, the temple was used as a Hindu, Sikh, and Zoroastrian place of worship. Hereinafter proceed with “Yanardag” excursion. It’s the Magic Burning Mountain (a place where exists the fuel gases).
Visit Heydar Aliyev Center and photo shooting:
Azerbaijan is a modern and strong country attached to its past and advancing confidently into the future. Azerbaijan is a country cherishing its values. Respect for national and moral wealth, history, traditions, the human factor and citizens is our top priority.
The modern Azerbaijan is recognized in the world through its nationwide leader Heydar Aliyev. And the Center bearing the name of Heydar Aliyev has become a symbol of modern Azerbaijan and modern Baku. The building of the Heydar Aliyev Center is an embodiment of the development of the present-day Azerbaijan and its attachment both to the past and to the future. The logo of the Heydar Aliyev Center also represents a reflection of this idea. The Center’s logo symbolizes Azerbaijan’s forward-looking aspirations, the progress and the future of the country. Back to hotel, free time. Overnight at hotel.
Day 4 Departure from Baku
Breakfast at hotel. Check out from the Hotel. Transfer to airport.
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1. 3 Night stay in Baku with Breakfast
2. Meet & Greet Representative
3. Return Airport transfer
4. Tour Guide
5. Night City Sightseeing by visiting upland park with view of Baku bay
6. Old Part of Baku City
7. Modern Venues and country of Flames
8. E-Visa Fees
Add on Combo INR 3800 p.p.
- Belly dance in Baku
- Dinner in Indian Restaurant for one time
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees
3. Peak Season & Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Up-gradations of rooms
4. Entrance/Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit /Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry ,Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle)
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions .
12. ROE Fluctuation will be borne by the traveller.
13. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Slip on shoes.
A water bottle.
Rain gear (jacket, rain fly, dry sacs)
A sweater or sweatshirt.
Warm weather clothing.