4N stay Pullman Bali Legian, Breakfast, Free Room Upgrade Airport transfer PVT Dinner Cruise
Pullman Bali Legian Beach is the newest 5-star hotel in Kuta. Close to the Kuta Beach, this hotel offers easy access to restaurants, shopping and nightlife. The Hotel is 5min walk to Beach Walk Shopping centreThe hotel is also close to the heart of Bali's recreational areas, shop at quaint boutiques and shops, and enjoy bustling nightlife along restaurant- and bar-lined streets. Water parks, art markets are in close proximity as well.
Bali Overview:- Bali is a fairly large island and you will need a method to get around if you plan on exploring more than the hotel pool. Bali is a paradise for spa lovers, and all sorts of treatments are widely available. The Balinese lulur body scrub with herbs and spices—traditionally performed before a wedding ceremony—is particularly popular. Bali has become famous for its large collection of private villas for rent, complete with staff and top-class levels of service.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1 Arrive Bali: Sunset Dinner Cruise
Welcome to one of the most beautiful places in the world-Bali! On arriving at Denpasar Bali Airport, the local tour co-ordinator will meet and assist you for your transfer to the hotel. On arriving at the hotel, check-in and relax in your room. The day is free to relax, Later in evening pick up from hotel & proceed for Sunset dinner cruise where you will be spoiled with the unlimited choices of cuisine in buffet style. Moreover, catching some live performances will also make your dining experience more wonderful. Later back to hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2 Bali - Tanjung Benoa (1 x Banana Boat, Single Parasailing & Jet Ski) + Uluwatu Temple
Breakfast at Hotel, Pick up from the lobby for Water Sports at Tanjung Benoa (1x Banana Boat ride, Single Parasailing & Jet Ski Incl. in the package). Later Visit Uluwatu Temple with sunset view facing to the Indian ocean and watching the beautiful Kecak and Fire Dance Performance near the temple. Uluwatu Temple is amazing temple sits on 70 meter protuding cliff with some group monkey nearby. Overnight at hotel.
Day 3 Bali - Sunset Tanah Lot Temple Tour
Breakfast at Hotel, Pick up from the Hotel Lobby for Half day Sunset, Discover the iconic beauty of Tanah Lot at sunset. En route to this classic temple, you’re taken to Taman Ayun Temple, also known as the Royal Temple of Mengwi, translated as ‘Garden Temple in the Water.’ Stop, too, at Alas Kedaton, Bali’s protected monkey forest. Enjoy the convenience of private transport from your south Bali hotel and the personalized attention of a private driver/guide. Later back to hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 4 Bali - Bali Swing with Local Lunch
Breakfast at Hotel, Pick up from the Hotel Lobby & Ensure entry to one of Bali’s most Instagrammable spots on this convenient half-day group tour to the Bali Swing. Soar high over the jungle on your choice of 12 swings, reaching heights between 33 feet (10 meters) and 256 feet (78 meters) above ground, or pose for shots in the adorable nests. Your package includes 12 swings + nest). Later back to hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 5 Bali Departure
After Breakfast, Return Home with Wonderful Memories Enjoy a lazed up morning in your cozy bed followed by an extensive breakfast, check out from the hotel and see if you have time left to enjoy some more last time sightseeing in the nearby areas. Catch your transfer from hotel lobby to get to the airport for your return flight to Delhi. On your return, we would like to receive your feedback about the trip.
Note : Above suggested Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule.Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1.Our International Readymade Packages are valid for Only Indian Nationals unless specified or customized for other nationalities.
2.Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
3. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
4. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
5. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
6. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the room with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below11yrs) are travelling together.
8. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
9. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
10. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
11. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. Welcome drink on arrival
2. 4 Nights stay in Pullman Bali Legian Beach hotel, FREE UPGRADE to Grand Deluxe Room
4. Meet & Greet at the airport with welcome garlands & water bottles
5. Return Airport transfers on private basis
6. Watersports at Tanjung Benoa with private transfers (1 Ride each for Single Parasailing, Banana boat ride & Jet ski) followed by Uluwatu Temple tour
7. Romantic Sunset Dinner Cruise by Bounty on SIC basis
8. Bali Swing with local lunch with transfers on private basis (12 swings + Nest)
9. Half day Sunset Tanah Lot Temple tour on private basis
10. All taxes
1. GST Included
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/ Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/ Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be..
Visa Information (Sub to Change):-
Bali does have Visa on Arrival facility for Indians. The cost of the visa is US$25. This visa is valid for up to 30 days stay in Indonesia and extendable for another 30 days. Ensure that your passport is valid for at least another 6 months and should have enough space for the visa sticker.