3N Stay,Breakfast,Pvt Transfer,Turtle Island,Glass Bottom boat,Banana Boat, Denpasar City tour
The Kuta Beach Heritage, a 5 star hotel Located just across Kuta Beach and just a 5-minute walk away from Kuta square and Kuta art market, The Kuta Beach Heritage Hotel Bali - Managed by Accor has 159 marine themed rooms related to surfing, fishing and seafaring, Waves restaurant, rooftop pool with its breathtaking Kuta beach, Riva Bar Best time to visit: High season is during the months of July and August,during Easter Holidays, and Christmas New Year (December till 1st week of January). However, for many reasons, best time to come to Bali is April, May, June and September, just before and just after high season.
To make it even more useful we added some basic information you will also find handy before and during your trip. We have split the information into categories so you can find the information you need quickly and easily. These tips are often quite basic and easy to follow, but when added together they can make a huge difference to your first experience of Bali.
1) VISA: Nationals of 169 countries can visit Bali visa-free (for 30 days), while Visa on Arrival applies for others at USD 35 (extendable once).
2)CURRENCY: USD 1 = IDR 14,000
3)TEMPLES: Must-wear on temple visits: sarong (usually with sash around your waist). Temples are generally free to visit. However, most keepers will show visitors to a 'donation box', or rent sarongs at the entrance for around IDR 10,000 (don't worry if you didn't bring one).
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1 Arrive Bali - Optional tour (at an extra cost) Dinner Cruise:
Welcome to one of the most beautiful places in the world-Bali! On arriving at Denpasar Bali Airport, the local tour co-ordinator will meet and assist you for your transfer to the hotel. On arriving at the hotel, check-in and relax in your room. The day is free to relax, refresh and get acquainted to the area at your own pace. At Evening you get ready for your (Optional) Dinner Cruise Tour - Cruise in comfort aboard Bali with a cruising speed of up to 30 knots, you may sit back, relax and enjoy full staff service viewing our onboard video entertainment. Overnight at Hotel. Meals: Dinner
Day 2 Bali - Tanjung Benoa (1 x Banana Boat, Turtle Island Tour on glass bottom boat + 1 hour Spa)
Breakfast at Hotel, Pick up from the lobby for Water Sports at Tanjung Benoa (1x Banana Boat ride, Turtle Island Tour on glass bottom boat). Later proceed for 01 Hour Spa. Back to Hotel. Overnight at Hotel. Meals: Breakfast.
Day 3 Bali - Denpasar City Tour with Jagatnatha Temple
Breakfast at Hotel, Pick up from the lobby for full day Denpasar City Tour visiting Badung Traditional Market Is the center activities of seller and buyer with the variety of daily life need. You can see closely the Balinese doing transaction among them and local material that support their life. later Jagatnatha Temple This temple is very beautiful with full of Balinese ornament decorates on each temple building from the entrance gate until the main temple building, Bali Museum Is object collections which are kept in Bali Museum can be classified become the prehistoric object collection like: the Grave Petrify (sarkopag), Bajra Sandhi Monument Is monument of Balinese People Struggle. Back to Hotel. Overnight at Hotel. Meals: Breakfast.
Day 4 Departure from Bali:-
Return Home with Wonderful Memories Enjoy a lazed up morning in your cozy bed followed by an extensive breakfast, check out from the hotel and see if you have time left to enjoy some more last time sightseeing in the nearby areas. Catch your transfer from hotel lobby to get to the airport for your return flight to Delhi.
On your return, we would like to receive your feedback about the trip.
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. 3 Nights stay at Kuta Beach Heritage Hotel with Breakfast
2. Arrival Departure transfers on Private Basis
3. All Tours & Transfers in AC vehicles & with English speaking guide-cum-driver.
4. Free Wi-Fi in rooms
5. 02 bottles of mineral water per night
6. In room tea/coffee making facilities
7. Tanjung Benoa beach tour with banana boat ride, turtle island tour on glass bottom boat
8. Denpasar Citu Tour with Jagatnatha Temple
9. 01 hour Spa
**Value Add Tours at an extra cost :
White Water Rafting with Local Lunch on PVT: INR 3200 p.p
Full Day Water Bom Park with Entry Fee with dinner enroute by PVT : INR 6000 p.p.
Full Day Safari & Marine Park (Jungle Hopper Pass) with Dinner enroute by PVT : INR 7300 p.p.
***Value offers for Optional Romantic Dinner with Private return transfers to/fro Hotel:
A. Regular Romantic Sunset Dinner at Menega Cafe-Jimbaran Beach : INR 8000 per Couple(Veg)/(Non Veg)
B. Romantic Indian Veg/Non Veg/Jain Dinner - The Grand Mirage -INR 8900 per Couple(Veg) /INR 9800per Couple(Non Veg)
SET UP: Candle Light Dinner on the beach side
C. Most Romantic Beach Dinner - The Samaya Bali-INR 24000 per Couple
Includes : Arrangement1-Heart Shape Romantic Dinner with Menu option- Indonesia, SeaFood, Western Menu
SET UP:Flower Bouquet, Candle on the table, Chinese Lampion, mini sound system, flower petals, Flower decoration under the bridge, Balinese umbrella & umbil in front of the bridge , cutleries & napkins.
D."The Power of Love" Dinner at Samabe Bali Suite & Villa at Beach Cave or Samabe Pearl Chapel - INR 39,000 per Couple
Includes :Renowned Signature Romantic Setting in Beach Cave or Samabe Pearl Chapel , very own private cook & service staff.
SET UP: Flower Vase, Romantic Lamp, Candle around the table & cave, cutleries & napkins.
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/ Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/ Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Visa Information (Sub to Change):-
Bali does have Visa on Arrival facility for Indians. The cost of the visa is US$25. This visa is valid for up to 30 days stay in Indonesia and
extendable for another 30 days. Ensure that your passport is valid for at least another 6 months and should have enough space for the